PDA

View Full Version : What stuff...

KaineMaxwell
08-27-2003, 01:50 PM
What stuff are people looking to possibly buy at BAAF this weekend?

Juri Pickles
08-27-2003, 08:37 PM
I'll definitely be looking out for a proper Tama-chan plushie to go with my Shinobu outfit. I'll probably slap something together tomorrow before the con (hail the last minute wonder!) but I'd rather not tote around something so sad looking. :lost: Other than that, I want to check out the dvd's and get some fun anime knickknacks you can only really get at cons.

Not going near the artbooks this year though. Sucks too much out of my meager con funds.

TyJILDown
08-27-2003, 09:41 PM
Good luck with the Tama-chan plushie...the only one that was made came with the Dreamcast Wedding game special edition box set which goes for atleast $70, usually more.

As for myself, I am on the look out for Berserk, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, items as well as some assorted plushies.

KaineMaxwell
08-27-2003, 09:48 PM
Likely find this Japanese movie "Versus" kuladiamond talked me into finding. Maybe a Gundam or Robotech shirt, some wallscroll and/or a mang aor movie. Wonder they would have Naruto on dvd..

Zephyrs
08-27-2003, 10:19 PM
I'll be off fulfilling my WA fangirl tendancies.. I don't think there's an awful lot of wild arms goodies out there, but if there is any... oh yes.

I'm also going to be hunting down sailor moon goodies for myself - I want a sailor mars keychain very much for some weird reason, among other things.

cyborg_mermaid
08-27-2003, 10:25 PM
Get Backers stuff, namecards, Macross Dvd ON DISCOUNT...;-;

TheAnarCHris
08-28-2003, 12:33 AM
Versus is now on american DVd..it's licensed by Media Blasters....dont bitch n moan ppl, it's 2 disc and chock full of awesome extras, yay for verus
!

ChibiRinoa
08-28-2003, 06:31 AM
Anything to do with Seiya, and im looking for a Gravitation manga

KaineMaxwell
08-28-2003, 07:40 AM
Ok, that's one less thing then, thanks Chris.

Wouldn't mind some fun Macross stuff though....or Xenogears.

Bluucircles
08-28-2003, 09:48 AM
I'll be on the lookout for plushies, keychains, and all the FFX-2 stuff I can get my hands on ^______^;;;