PDA

View Full Version : selphie skit!" big things come under small jumpers" opinion?

Selphie_fairy
08-27-2003, 06:52 PM
I want everyone to be truthful in their opinions ^_^ so please if you think i should change something please tell me ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(selphie skips into scene as perky usual self with chocobo music in background)

heehee booyaka!*victory pose and smiles*
(smile starts to fade and music stops)

ok,get that phrase out of your vocabulary because your not going to hear that from me ever. You know why? 'cause I'm fed up with a couple of things. My boyfriend for one, with the clothes he wears he looks like as if he just came staright from a gay bar! You know he's a lady magnet but it doesn't mean he can't swing the other way. Then there's the fact that I get stupid phrases or things to say that makes me sound like some hyperactive coffee addict! Oh yea and these *points to chest* They don't get much attention AT ALL. So I don't stand out too much. My teamates hog the spotlight! even that damn dog angelo! *kicks plushie to the side* Quistis has her whip, which may explain why she has so many trepies, hehe. I don't she has that I don't! She is a blonde anyway >.> Then rinoa is dating squall, a real badass with his one phrase *leans back and folds arms) whatever.... *rolls eyes* Zell heh with all the hot dogs that he eats, I'm not suprised if he stores his own brand *looks down at jumper then raises eyebrow* Then my clothes! they make me look like a child! *pauses* ok just don't, don't menton kingdom hearts, just eh *shakes head*Now you know what I'm going to show you the real selphie timitt and what they don't show in the game! *zippers down jumper and reveals a dance out fit in a twist and "invoke" by tm revolution starts* *dances*
and that just goes to show you hat bug things come under small jumpers! heehee EVERYONE!love and peace! *skips off*

KIL78
08-29-2003, 06:45 PM
It needs a little work ,,,,,, I just want to know what a hat bug thing is.

K_Valentine
08-29-2003, 08:20 PM
I think "hat bug things" is actually "...that big things..."

katrinastrife
08-30-2003, 08:24 AM
I don't she has that I don't!

= I don't know what she has that I don't ?

Hmm... The idea seems pretty funny, but it needs to be cleaned up just a smidge for an all-ages con, eh?

Selphie_fairy
08-31-2003, 10:45 PM
k-valentine- yea thats what i meant i didnt spell check the post ^^;

katrinastrife- heehee ya i know ^^; but i dont even know if im going to go through this after all ;.; i ont really like the idea now lol ^^; *sigh* oh well but thanks for your help and i shall take the all ages thing for any future skit i do plan to do ^_^ arigato everyone!

Nuwanda
09-05-2003, 09:33 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Irvine looks like he's coming from a gay bar?! OMG, that's too funny! I totally agree! (even though I love Irvine to pieces, to the point that I even own that fricking jacket). I think it's good.

Selphie_fairy
09-05-2003, 12:15 PM
lol thank you XD buahaha meehhh i showed it to my family because my mom wanted to see it lol and im like but im not doing it! she liked the idea anyways so i might go through with it but just keep the monolouge im not dancing (at least not this skit buahaha >D) i keep on changing my mind lol but yes i am going to keep it and thats final XD

RainAlvaran
09-05-2003, 03:48 PM
well, some of the stuff there had me rolling with laughter, especially the Irvine joke.

Ayana
09-10-2003, 11:04 AM
I think that's really cute ^^ Brush it up a little bit and it could be really good!