PDA

View Full Version : Shoujocon 2003 costume contest results??!?

nekyo
08-28-2003, 12:02 AM
hey, for those of you that were there, I was (one of) the big odd looking shiney things (also known as a shoujo bubble). we entered the hall costume contest.. but we had to leave before the results were posted and such... does anyone know who all won/placed in that? I just wanna know if any of my hard work paid off any... (and I'm dissappointed, too, I can't find any photos to show friends that didn't go... I know we got a lot of pix taken.... )

can anyone help? thank you sooooo much in advance to anyone that can help ^_^!! :heart:

PockyDarcy
08-28-2003, 11:05 AM
Hey there shoujo bubble!
You guys looked great btw! Saw u in anime name that tune, i was the silly girl running music.
anywho, this is what i could remember for hall costume awards
individuals:
1st Rikku X-2
2nd place was the angel sanctuary costume (big wings)
3rd Dejiko...my er..*blush* boyfriend hehe

for groups I remeber the princess tutu group was 3rd. Don't remember who took first or second though ^_^;;; I'm sorry. Can someone help me out with the rest?

Eriol
08-28-2003, 12:00 PM
The Cosplay Coordinator has the results, but I do not think they will be posted.

The Angelic Layer group placed 1st, if I recall.

Tweener
08-28-2003, 04:18 PM
Hi, hi!

I'm sorry. Can someone help me out with the rest?

Sure can! I just posted the official scores on a note right here in the forum.

TTFN!
Rachel Ann
Costume Coordinator
Shoujocon 2003

aeva
08-30-2003, 07:24 AM
3rd Dejiko...my er..*blush* boyfriend hehe

I'm SO glad he placed- you and he have to be among some of the sweetest people I've ever met. It was great talking to you at the con! :3

Michela
08-30-2003, 01:06 PM
:::Is shaking::: We won something? I'm so overwhelmed, as I've never won anything attributed to cosplay before! (I was a part of the Angel Sanctuary group... If I wasn't in my town library at the moment, I would be skipping about merrily. ^^) I loved the Deijiko, too! I *had* to get a picture of him, he was so adorable in his costume!