PDA

View Full Version : Code Geass Gathering?

HikariMidori
01-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Hi there! I was wondering if there were any Code Geass cosplayers swinging by AOD Saturday or Sunday. If so, would anyone be interested in meeting up? Conventions always seem much more fun when you find people from the same anime. I'll be going as Kaguya Sumeragi (probably Saturday) with my friends Anya Alstreim, Lelouch Lamperouge, and Empress Tianzi.

See you there!

Seres
01-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Hi there! I was wondering if there were any Code Geass cosplayers swinging by AOD Saturday or Sunday. If so, would anyone be interested in meeting up? Conventions always seem much more fun when you find people from the same anime. I'll be going as Kaguya Sumeragi (probably Saturday) with my friends Anya Alstreim, Lelouch Lamperouge, and Empress Tianzi.

See you there!

I'll be going!
Err, actually, I wasn't sure if I was going, but if there is going to be a group meetup for Code Geass people, then I'll swing by :3 I am a... Xingke and Nunnally cosplayer (as well as Shirley). I'll probably cosplay Xingke, as he wears pants and it won't be cold that way XP Which costumes of those characters will you guys be cosplaying in?

HikariMidori
01-13-2010, 12:39 AM
I'll be going!
Err, actually, I wasn't sure if I was going, but if there is going to be a group meetup for Code Geass people, then I'll swing by :3 I am a... Xingke and Nunnally cosplayer (as well as Shirley). I'll probably cosplay Xingke, as he wears pants and it won't be cold that way XP Which costumes of those characters will you guys be cosplaying in?

Yay a reply! I'm not really sure how to plan or manage a gathering, but I thought I'd just throw it out there lol You should go! AOD is always awesome :)

Though I don't think I quite understand your question. :confused: Do you mean the versions of the costumes...?

Seres
01-13-2010, 01:34 AM
Yay a reply! I'm not really sure how to plan or manage a gathering, but I thought I'd just throw it out there lol You should go! AOD is always awesome :)

Though I don't think I quite understand your question. :confused: Do you mean the versions of the costumes...?

If I go to AOD, I'd go for the entire day X3 But which day would depend on when your group is cosplaying CG characters, I suppose :3

Yes, I meant the versions of the costumes, sorry XD

HikariMidori
01-13-2010, 10:42 PM
If I go to AOD, I'd go for the entire day X3 But which day would depend on when your group is cosplaying CG characters, I suppose :3

Yes, I meant the versions of the costumes, sorry XD

Ah okay :D I'll give you the heads up when we figure that out. lol

Lelouch will be wearing the school uniform, Anya's wearing Knight of Round, Tianzi will be in the dress she first appeared in (I think it's green and purple?) and I'll be in Kaguya's Season 1 dress. It's difficult to move in, though /: I'll have to make her Season 2 sometime when I get some money because it looks much comfier and fun XD

Seres
01-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Ah okay :D I'll give you the heads up when we figure that out. lol

Lelouch will be wearing the school uniform, Anya's wearing Knight of Round, Tianzi will be in the dress she first appeared in (I think it's green and purple?) and I'll be in Kaguya's Season 1 dress. It's difficult to move in, though /: I'll have to make her Season 2 sometime when I get some money because it looks much comfier and fun XD

Alright :3 I look forward to seeing you guys then! Keep me posted about the date and time!

I guess I'll be wearing Xingke's blue outfit, since that would be a better match for Tianzi X3

HikariMidori
01-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Sounds good! Really looking forward to it :) I'm praying that it doesn't rain or anything, though lol Last time, I remember AOD being really cold, but that was in February...

Seres
01-13-2010, 11:39 PM
Oh damn, that's right! I keep forgetting that it's going to be cold >_< Urrr... that means that I might wear the red outfit, since the thing has full sleeves XD We'll see X3

HikariMidori
01-14-2010, 12:06 AM
lol Whatever makes you more comfortable. There's no reason to freeze your arms off, really XD

Seres
01-28-2010, 10:13 PM
It's almost the con~ Have you decided what day you'll be going? I'm for sure going on Saturday~

HikariMidori
01-28-2010, 11:26 PM
I know!! I'm so excited! It's a good thing you're coming on Saturday, cuz we'll be CG on Saturday. ^_^ Come find us! I'm not really familiar with the hotel, so I can't really tell you where, but I'm sure we'll run into each other!