PDA

View Full Version : not ready yet? ^_^;

sailor-moon
08-28-2003, 01:35 AM
mmmkay...its what...1 day till baaf? and i have yet to unpack my mt costumes from otakon XD hahahaha ^_^; im going ot be buuiiisy tomorrow XD

anyone else not really care much for preparing for this con ? XD

Pink Bunnie
08-28-2003, 02:49 AM
I purposely made myself busy and care about about prepping n new costumes n schtoof just cuz I have an early ass flight Friday. XD My theory is since I'm nocturnal and am normally going to sleep when I hafta get up for mah flight if I just don't sleep tonite I'll crash earlier and wake up when I hafta. Ah the beauties of messed up logic.

FAC_Chris
08-28-2003, 03:42 AM
Ok get this.

On the bright side, I found a tailor that will help me a lot with getting my new (and improved) capsule onto my jacket.

On the not so bright side, It's 4:42AM, and I just finished making the capsule. >_<

ChibiRinoa
08-28-2003, 06:28 AM
wait a sec....i leave saturday morning...today is thursday...GAH!?!?!?!?! i forgot to pack!!!! -rushes off-

RX 03
08-28-2003, 08:37 AM
*shoots hand up* I have till like 7:00 PM tonight to finish my HoroHoro jacket, shorts, and finsish his headband.. o-o;;;;;;;;;;;

ChiiProductions
08-28-2003, 11:33 AM
>.< i just finished the props for my costume
i'm going to be up allllllll night sewing
good thing there is a starbucks on like every corner near the con ^_^;;

Zephyrs
08-28-2003, 12:08 PM
yeah ah hah hah hah. got to still sew the sleeves and skirt on my Sophia costume on. at least the nisan pendant is done!

this of course is on top of organizing a whole bunch of con newbies for their first convention - contacting all of them and all that jazz. it's gonna be a loooong day...

sailor-moon
08-28-2003, 12:41 PM
^ LOL ^_^; oh boy.. ::pat pat:: gooood luck witht he newbies!! lol

Pink Bunnie - dude *o* you and your logic ^_^; ::hug hug:: ill see you at the con :p

ChibiRinoa- goofball^_^; :pat pat:: :p

FAC_Chris - oh my*__*; you better get cracking on that XD LOL