PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale Collars

Lucifer
08-28-2003, 04:01 PM
Finally, after lord knows how long, I'm finally doing a BR costume. Only thing hindering me is the collar. I was going to make one with a friend, but alas he is tied down with his own props/costumes, and I'm at a loss to make one.

I know some have made ones with blinking lights and what not, and those are the ones that interest me the most. Does anyone know someone who commissions them, or knows of a site that tells you in detail how to make them? I found one site, but all they have are pictures of the finished product ~_~ not very helpful I tell you.

Thanks!
Lu-san

vyrax778
08-29-2003, 02:13 AM
good luck finding a commision site. I am still waiting on one to get back to me with a price qoute (brokensunglasses to be exact)

krystal1314
08-29-2003, 11:44 AM
http://brokensunglasses.com/ sells the blinking ones ^_^ My friend ordered from them, and I think it was $35 each

Catboi Blues
08-29-2003, 01:00 PM
Oh, that's Elfeater's site. She does a really good job with those. I haven't heard any complaints about the collars she's made, only praise. Just be patient with a reply, I'm sure that she's swamped with requests all the time and is a rather busy individual. But just wait, as your patience will pay off.

DarkMonkey
08-29-2003, 11:19 PM
hey man, you can get the collars from the new BRII by ordering the Limited Edition DVD. You also get a replica weapon from BRII. Either from battleroyalefilm.com or battleroyaleonline.com , i forget which one it is.