PDA

View Full Version : EVA Metal Gear Solid help

Aotashi
01-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Tis I again, I need some help with finding parts for my Metal Gear EVA cosplay. I've found the goggles already and the next bit that i'm after now is the overalls that she wears. I live in the UK so can anyone help me with were I can find and buy them?

Here's a reference picture:

http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/72041_eva.jpg

xxx

Haku23
01-15-2010, 12:18 PM
I believe that BDU.com has flightsuits. Not cheap though :'D There's an MGS thread on here if you search it-they'll be able to be a lot more specific than me!

InkRaven
08-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Best bet is to probably order the stuff online through a US store. I got a flightsuit (which I still have to take in! ;^^) from an army supply store for about $50. The main reason it was cheap was because it was imitation, so the fabric wasn't fire-proofed or anything. It really depends what site you look at though, I recommend to just keep searching army navy surplus stores online until you find one that's willing to ship to the UK!

supergeekgirl
08-30-2010, 10:42 AM
Also, checking for links on the GBFans.com forums will help. They're looking for very similar suits to what EVA wears since they're Ghostbusters. I know there are many threads on there looking for info on the flight suit with links.

KnuxieChan
08-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Wow, no offense but this is an OLD topic. D= She originally posted it January.

supergeekgirl
09-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Didn't even notice that. InkRaven posted before me, and that's all I saw. Sorry!