PDA

View Full Version : I need help! Anyone?

Cherry
08-28-2003, 04:54 PM
I'm pondering trying to go to YaoiCon this year, though I am curious as to if anyone has extra room space, or feels like going in on a room with me. I live about an hour form San Fransisco, am reliable, and can pay whatever needed.

I also have tendancy to bring food (Sandwhich stuff, sodas) as well.

Anyone interested, please reply or instant message me!

Thank you.

ACXchan
08-28-2003, 07:09 PM
I could rent out my apartment like a hotel room if people aren't afraid to ride the MUNI in costume XD A few friends and I did that last year, t'was many a stare that passed our way.

cactusmomma
08-31-2003, 07:37 AM
cherry! you're in sacto? where at? XD we can go run amuck together sometime :P

Psychotic Jei
08-31-2003, 03:05 PM
:: moved away from Sacramento, and look at all the anime fans there now. Bah! ::

Kaname
09-09-2003, 03:54 AM
I could rent out my apartment like a hotel room if people aren't afraid to ride the MUNI in costume XD A few friends and I did that last year, t'was many a stare that passed our way.

Haha, I'll be living in Daly City come October, and I'm already embarrassed thinking about riding the BART in IN costume. ^^;;;

ACXchan
09-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Kaname: Haha, I'll be living in Daly City come October, and I'm already embarrassed thinking about riding the BART in IN costume. ^^;;;

Just tell them you're headed towards the Castro and they'll probably leave you alone XD;;

cactusmomma
09-10-2003, 04:50 AM
:: moved away from Sacramento, and look at all the anime fans there now. Bah! ::

cause we all flocked over to antelope XD that and World's Best Comics got a really nice selection of rentals :3 *huggles one piece*

Psychotic Jei
09-10-2003, 01:29 PM
My family lives in antelope. @_@; Bah!
Anyways, I'll probably have a room once I figure out how I'm getting up there and such. I'll know in the coming weeks whats going on for sure. But, it sooo wont be at the con hotel. 179 a night. I barely make that much in a week.

Cherry
09-11-2003, 06:38 PM
My family lives in antelope. @_@; Bah!
Anyways, I'll probably have a room once I figure out how I'm getting up there and such. I'll know in the coming weeks whats going on for sure. But, it sooo wont be at the con hotel. 179 a night. I barely make that much in a week.

O.o Jei. You should PM me somtime. Lol.xD I wanna bug ju.

WHOEVER SAID WE SHOULD RUN AMUCK TOGETHER:

>:D Run amuk. Yes. Lets.

><;; My damn browser is messing up.