PDA

View Full Version : Who's doing what for next year's con?

coscrew
10-10-2002, 12:55 PM
Who's doing what costumes next year?

I've got Odessa from Suikoden planned out for sure, and perhaps Lucca again, celebrating the 5th year of the crew, and rockmanEXE.

Rosiel
10-10-2002, 02:18 PM
> I've got Odessa from Suikoden planned out for sure

Now I'm actually contemplating going to Anime North just for that. I love Odessa. You'll have a Flik. right? ^__^

Sakura
10-10-2002, 04:00 PM
I'm planning on Chii for Friday... then I have a whole FFVIII crew with myself as Squall, then we have a Rinoa, Seifer, Selphie, Zell, Quistis, and Irvine for the masquerade and all of saturday... and I might make a Subaru (.Hack//SIGN) costume for Sunday ^_^

Chosuke
10-14-2002, 01:37 PM
Yay! FFVIII and Suikoden!

I'm bringing my group as X ^_~ obscure manga design that hopefully has not been done before,and a few suikoden and FF chars actually..o.o;..should be a bisho love fest!

Oh yeah,Saiyuki also! and Weiss ^^;;

Sakura
10-16-2002, 02:57 PM
Saiyuki and Weiß! *melts* some of my favorite guys! I can't wait to see those!

Chosuke
10-16-2002, 03:24 PM
Well i'm glad to har that!
My team of six male cosplayers are all hyped up about AN and the same question ALWAYS comes up

"Will we get glomped by fangirls?"
This will be their first con ^^;;; all newbish and excited.

plovor
10-21-2002, 07:18 PM
delete

coscrew
10-23-2002, 03:30 PM
>Now I'm actually contemplating going to Anime North just for >that. I love Odessa. You'll have a Flik. right? ^__^

But of course Flik'll be there as well. What's Odessa without Flik? =D

I don't want any soldier killing me now would i? lol

heki-chan
10-27-2002, 12:27 AM
ooooooh plans O_o;
i have too many^_^;;;
but to narrow it down......

-Groove Adventure Rave group
-Soul Calibur 1/2 Trio
-Chobits!!!^_^
-FFX/2
-Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
-Mascots!^_^
-Kingdom Hearts

LOOL!! too many^_^ i probably wont even get THREE of those done^_^;;;

~heki

Kia
10-28-2002, 12:52 PM
Hi! :)
On another thread in about Anime North I was talking about Resident Evil and the characters I would love to cosplay as from it (Claire and Rebecca) but I'm thinking now that I might work on Elli from Lunar: Magic School. unfortunatly I don't know much about either her or the game, but I tend to make decisions based on the costume before I know much about where it comes from. :)
Considering there are SO MANY characters I would like to be, it's kind of hard to pick only one or two for one weekend. I don't know how other people can pick! :)

Kia

plovor
10-28-2002, 06:20 PM
heki-chan if you decide to do a Kingdom Hearts character we could make a group

plovor
11-07-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Kia
Considering there are SO MANY characters I would like to be, it's kind of hard to pick only one or two for one weekend. I don't know how other people can pick! :)

Kia

If it's hard for you try to decide how easy or hard of a costume you wanna work on or which you look most like!;)
just a little advice

ErikuDeshi
11-08-2002, 11:51 AM
Already posted this under another topic, but I'm going as Sion Barzahd from the bouncer =D! Anyone else doing Bouncer cosplay? My bro's going as Dauragon and another person is doing Kou w00t!

Eriku-san

ThrustPuppy
11-11-2002, 05:52 AM
Here's a question, are there ANY male anime characters who wear glasses? Other than Citan from Xenogears, puhlease.

heki-chan
11-11-2002, 04:49 PM
ummm.....not all of these are necessarily just Anime..but anyway^_^::

Keichii or was it Keitaro...anyway..that guy from love hina

harry.....potter...LMAO

Cid from FF8

hehehehahhaha that nerd Melvin from Sailor Moon XD hehehehahaha

would tuxedo masks' "mask" count as "glasses"? u can always mount the mask on ur frames...hrrrm

The Turks --FF7...im sure ONE of them hasta hav sunglasses...

the math-genius-nerd from Battle Royale

Jima from chobits wears sunglasses

*scratches head....* hrrrm...thats all i can think of on the spot^_^;

~heki-chan

Sion
11-11-2002, 06:38 PM
Holy crap! Melvin is the coolest ever, do him do him! Swirly glasses! W0000000000000000000000T!! :crylaugh:

Eriku-san

Irvy
11-27-2002, 09:50 AM
Eriol from CCS is another charrie that wears glasses.
I am prolly going to be going as
Irvine from FF8
Tifa or Vincent from FF7
and Wolfwood from Trigun ^^

Sakura
11-27-2002, 12:47 PM
I have semi-solidified plans! YAY! One day is definately Squall, and Friday will be Maetel. I made my reservations in August (although it wasn't on the site I picked up a flier at Otakon for the dates) and I am still excited for Anime North. It's my favorite con because it just feels so close and everyone is so nice ^^

edit- And Dagger on Sunday, I totally forgot!

Scoti
11-29-2002, 09:07 PM
1) Farhan+Sailormoon+ crossplay=be afraid be very afraid lol
2)I have no idea what paul is doing
3) me...well...I'm going as Calintz (Magna Carta) most of the time. I was going to do wolfwood fir/sun but since Irvy has planned it (along with like 40 other people..) I might not lol unless this is going to turn into a Wolfwood convention.

Irvy
12-02-2002, 12:11 PM
Hey, if you wanna do it..more power to ya ^^ We can overrun with the convention with wolfwood goodness!

Scoti
12-02-2002, 05:15 PM
Hehe....I wonder if we could break some kind of record for having the most wolfwoods at a single con.
I'm thinking of doing a modified version. I made a thread about it a long time ago and I think I might start it....

Irvy
12-02-2002, 05:29 PM
That would be cool if we did. How many people usually attend AnimeNorth? There are a bunch of Wolfwoods at AX and Otakon, one of those two probably hold the record.

Scoti
12-02-2002, 05:33 PM
It keeps growing every year. 2001 was held at the Marriott and then it had to move across the street for 2002 to the Regal Constellation because there was just too many people! and even the Regal is too small for the amount of people I think

Irvy
12-02-2002, 05:46 PM
That's good. It sounds like the local convention I go to. So like 4-5 thousand people go to it? Prolly with so much anime running on CN more people'll be going this year ^^

Momoko
12-06-2002, 12:00 PM
I'm gonna do Tira Misu on either Sunday or Friday (I'm goin along the lines of Sunday pending on my Carrot being there) and Quistis Saturday with the FFVIII group Sakura is talking about. I have no idea for my thrid costume if I even do a third costume.