PDA

View Full Version : Gurren Lagann group?

balisong.352
01-28-2010, 03:39 PM
One of my costumes is Yoko Littner. I was wondering if there were any others going from this great series? I would especially like to get a picture of myself with other Yoko cosplayers. It'd be such a cute photo to have a ton of Yoko aside from an actual group shot.

UchihaGirl
02-16-2010, 01:08 PM
One of my costumes is Yoko Littner. I was wondering if there were any others going from this great series? I would especially like to get a picture of myself with other Yoko cosplayers. It'd be such a cute photo to have a ton of Yoko aside from an actual group shot.

So you're looking for just Yokos? I've been planning Adiane, but there is no way I can pull off Yoko. Too much skin involved. Yomako maybe....but still really tight.

full_metal_fang
02-24-2010, 07:23 AM
me and my girlfriend are going as (a rather short) Garlock Simon and Yoko :) I'm working on her gun once dad takes me to get a Dremel. I freaking love Gurren Lagann and the lack of GL cosplayers last year was kind of pleasing only because I don't want GL to turn into a viral cosplay plague like Naruto (gag). anywho I'd look forward to getting all the gurren lagann cosplayers together for a huge photo :)

Prota-Girl
04-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm planning to be Female Kamina... <_< And my Friend EGL Pirate is gonna be Yoko. ^^

UchihaGirl
04-09-2010, 12:21 PM
I believe my friend will be Rossiu so we can get a pretty epic group going!

LordRabies
04-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Will be going as Rossiu as UchihaGirl said, also my friend will be going as Garlock Simon or Simon in his President outfit. We also may have a Kinon and 2 Nias with us.

Prota-Girl
04-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Ooohh awesome! Well, My Yoko (EGLpirate) and I will be walking around for the most part of Friday and Saturday, Would you guys wanna meet Saturday somewhere...? Outside, indoors? A traveling photoshoot of some kind? ^^ And what time as well?

LordRabies
04-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Saturday sounds like a plan, we'll most likely be arriving on Friday, so. Not sure about location and time yet though, a lot of details to work out between us friends :P

UchihaGirl
04-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Don't agree to one day yet Rabies! We've still got our FloRoCos shoot to plan somewhere too!

LordRabies
04-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Like I said :D Details needing to be worked out between friends

Prota-Girl
04-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Sure sure, take your time, we have a good amount of time to think on it all. ^^ I got my glasses today, so I am thrilled. LOL XD

RealitySandwich
05-04-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm planning on making AntiSpiral Nia in the next months, hopefully in time for metro! :D

EGLpirate
05-06-2010, 03:02 PM
as prota already said, i'm gonna b time skip yoko lol :)

Prota-Girl
05-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Ah, I think there's a change in plans. O_O Due to stuff that I am unsure of...I am having the hardest time making the cloak for Kamina, and I am not sure I will be able to participate as Kamina this year, but I hope to complete Kamina by next Megacon and Metrocon. it's just, right now, I don't think it can be possible, but I will have other costumes to wear during the weekend. I'm sorry dudes. ;_; But I still wanna come by and take epic pictures. xDD

UchihaGirl
06-24-2010, 08:31 PM
So, with the con less than a month away, I'm bumping this thread to get some info out there.

Who all is expected and when/where are we planning to do photos and such? I'm hoping like Hades I get Adiane done....

Shichosama
06-26-2010, 11:34 PM
I'll have wedding Nia with me

UchihaGirl
07-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Ohhh, wedding Nia. I love that outfit. Do you have a Simon to match?

I'm working on my kimono for Adiane. Rather than making an actual kimono and just shrugging the shoulders down, I am cutting the collar shape out and down to be in the gambler style, for a better fit. And drafted my butterfly wings for the sleeves....evil wings.

Is anyone else still planning to bring their cosplays for a shoot? It seems like the thread has died, and no one has posted anything. I know Prota-girl said she had to drop her Kamina...sad panda face!

Dreamlikethesun
07-14-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm going to be going as Yoko as well!! 8D Maybe for a few hours on Friday, but definitely all day on Sunday ^-^

Hina-san
07-18-2010, 03:05 AM
I'll be bringing Simon and wearing it on Saturday evening. ^^

Shichosama
07-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Ohhh, wedding Nia. I love that outfit. Do you have a Simon to match?

No, I have no Simon ;.;

Hime no Toki
07-21-2010, 03:19 PM
I'll be wearing my pre-timeskip Nia Saturday. :D

AkatsukiSky
07-21-2010, 04:38 PM

Aww I want to see your costume! ;__; Your Nia was my main reference for my own Nia. It is so pretty and well done!

Hina-san
07-21-2010, 09:31 PM

Can't wait to see it!