View Full Version : Anime NEXT... I got the hook up!

Ranma Saotome
10-10-2002, 06:23 PM
If you need crash space, look for me at the Shoujocon table in the Dealers room dressed as either Ranma Saotome or Shinji Ikari! ^^

10-10-2002, 08:13 PM
Blah...if I had the money for travel I would be crawling to ya, but that's not happening ;_;

Ranma Saotome
10-10-2002, 11:12 PM
What happened?

10-11-2002, 02:19 AM
Well doode expect a visit from the CHris fairy come Friday, gonna ask ya if i can change and dump my stuff off at ur place til my roomies show up^/^.

Ranma Saotome
10-11-2002, 03:03 AM
Ugh... >.< You know where to find me...

10-13-2002, 12:46 PM
hey everyone... im sorrie to say I didnt get to make it to Animenext on saturday... I know I said I was going, and I apologize to all my new cosplay friends that i said I would see there... *pouts*... see, I was up late making new extensions for my lulu hair, cause the original ones got destroyed in the rain after AXNY, and I was up so late that I started getting ready instead of sleeping, since it takes me three hours to get into the costume [so many pieces!!], makeup, hair, etc... then after I was all ready I accidentally fell asleep, and being at my boyfriend's house in brooklyn, i wouldnt have made it there on time anyway...
Im so sad... but hey, is anyone going to Yuricon in Newark, NJ next June?
Sorry again

ps, to those who went, how was it?

Ranma Saotome
10-13-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by kryptic_fairy
ps, to those who went, how was it?

Read the the thread abvout it. ^^;