PDA

View Full Version : Help! I can't remember a character's name...

char99char
02-02-2010, 06:53 PM
A few months ago I searched through female video game characters looking for my next cosplay. I didn't decide on anything at the time - but now I want to go back to one and for the life of me can't remember the name or the series!

She was in a fighting game - long blonde hair, blue costume with shoulder armor, gauntlets and a big sword. It may be from an older game too.

Hopefully I'm not mixing multiple characters together in my memory - any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Squeaker-Ed
02-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Hmm... Was her hair up in a braided bun, like Saber from fate/stay night? Or was it some version of Sophitia from Soul Calibur?

BunnyChu
02-03-2010, 06:32 AM
Hmmm, I thought it could've been a character i knew, but when you said she had a sword, then my idea was wrong D:

Good luck finding out who it is though =3

Dragon
02-03-2010, 06:41 AM
Certain it was from a game?
If it were an anime I'd have suggested "Saber" from Fate Stay Night.

TR Rose
02-03-2010, 08:19 AM
My first thought was Sophitia from the Soul Edge/Soul Caliber series.
http://lh6.ggpht.com/artbookhaven/RubSKZGKpvI/AAAAAAAAFn4/qip8mp0d4RA/sophitia.jpg

She's got some different outfits but this is the blue one with shoulder armor.

char99char
02-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Thanks for all the replies! I think it was Sophita - though I thought the outfit was longer. I like Saber's outfit too! I really appreciate it. I think the image in my head is a combination of a couple of fighters - lol. Thanks again!!!

moonfall
02-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Sophitia has a number of costumes, I believe several of them are blue/blue and white.
Saber was in a fighting game too. I forget if the game was also called Fate/Stay Night.