PDA

View Full Version : Army of TWO

Mastrpuppt
02-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Figured with the new game out that people will be reviving or bringing about army of TWO cosplays. I know I am, but I'm going to try and base mine a little more off of the multiplayer TWO merc you have in the 40th day. It will be an original idea but light like that rather then Rios and Salem heavy lol.

A big question im concerned with is the mask, I know I'll never be able to make it myself so I'll probably have to get one commissioned, I probably don't want t cheap one but does anyone have a recommended person? I have found two men who make ballistic masks

1) makes them for 200 with a custom paintjob and sling
2) makes it for 40 dollars with no paint and no attachements

I would like the cheaper mask but I'm worried mostly for how could I keep it to my face comfortably and make it look like the army of two system? paint will also be a hastle but I'll just use a simple design probably a preset form the games. Any tips or suggestions will be helpful

PaintedRedRoses
02-07-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm glad to see an Army of Two cosplayer! Sadly I have not played the sequel yet so you'll have to bear with me. The website below has masks that are based of the one's in Army of Two but I'm not sure if the other mercenaries have the same masks Salem and Rios. The price seems fair enough and if you get the plain black one you can still add designs if you'd like.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_154&products_id=29787

Hope that was helpful, I'm still new to all of this.

Mastrpuppt
02-20-2010, 03:38 PM
I actually got a lot of my armor down and I'm really happy with how it all looks so far

http://s892.photobucket.com/albums/ac121/mastrpuppt/?action=view&current=IMG_0750.jpg

I'll be adding more tidbits to make it look a little more personalized, as for the mask I think I may have found a solution and/or will go with the 200 dollar mask. It is pretty steep but it comes painted and everything so i cant complain too much assuming shipping isnt an assload