PDA

View Full Version : Gothic and Lolita at YaoiCon?

Kawaii_neko23
08-31-2003, 10:02 PM
Hey I was wondering if anybody is dressing in Gothic and Lolita style clothing at Yaoi con this year. If so I would like to know if some of you would like to participate for a photoshoot for my page? Just email me at kawaii_neko23@yahoo.com Thanks.

__________________________________________________ ____
Gothic and Lolita Paradise www.freewebs.com/gothic_lolita

Padme Skywalker
09-09-2003, 07:02 PM
I would be interested...

katchoo
09-09-2003, 10:51 PM
I am too. ^_^

Padme Skywalker
09-09-2003, 11:59 PM
So shall we start a group? I would love to hear detailed costume plans...
I just bought a petticoat & am not sure what to do with it...so Im looking for new ideas online....I think I might do blue & black...not sure yet...

Reno_kun
09-10-2003, 01:18 AM
gothic no, lupin yes hehehehe

katchoo
09-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Padme, I agree we should start a group. Maybe even a time where we can have tea. ^_^

I'm going to either have a dark kimono-altered outfit that I saw in the EGL Bible or I'm going to go the other way with Pink and floofy. Haven't decided yet. ^_^

Padme Skywalker
09-12-2003, 02:59 AM
Padme, I agree we should start a group. Maybe even a time where we can have tea. ^_^

I'm going to either have a dark kimono-altered outfit that I saw in the EGL Bible or I'm going to go the other way with Pink and floofy. Haven't decided yet. ^_^

Which issue of GLB? #8? I just bought #7 today & a GL pattern book at JTown today...I heard there is a gathering in SF the day of Yaoi Con. I would like to attend for an hour or two even though I'll be at YC.

Also I am a beginning GL cosplayer so I would love to have a sewing gathering before YC to make a few things. To share ideas, sew, show drawing, etc. Anyone interested?

Kawaii_neko23
09-12-2003, 01:46 PM
Which issue of GLB? #8? I just bought #7 today & a GL pattern book at JTown today...I heard there is a gathering in SF the day of Yaoi Con. I would like to attend for an hour or two even though I'll be at YC.

Hi everyone. Wow! I hadn't heard a response in a while so I thought no one was interested. I'm glad some of you are ^_^. Actually, there is suppose to be a gathering of GL cosplayers meeting at Yaoi Con, we then plan to go to Buena Vista Gardens and do a photo shoot (we decided against J-town cause it's a little to far from the hotel). Anyways here is the website run by Aspara who wants to do the GL gathering.

http://www.angrybutter.com/egl/

KawaiiNeko

katchoo
09-12-2003, 02:44 PM
oh wow how fun!!

Padme Skywalker
10-16-2003, 09:32 PM
SO are we meeting up this Saturday?
I will be in a black dress & brown hair.

Apsara
07-12-2004, 09:00 PM
There's going to be a group of girls/boys this year (2004) too...I hope. Well, at least that's what I hear and I thought I'd pass the word. Dunno what time or when though. Some of these girls live in the area of SF so they're going to just have fun for a day with other lolis, but most are too young to attend the con itself.

Apsara

Eurobeat King
07-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Apsara: Are you going to make it to Yaoicon this year? Last time you went was 2002 and I missed you last year.. ;) Sakuracon can't be the only con I see you at within one year.. haha

Apsara
07-18-2004, 12:56 AM
Yes, I'm going this year! *grins* I'm so excited. I'm not sure how I'll get down there. Probably by train or bus since I can't afford the airfare anymore. *grimacing* I'll be Maximum HOLTSFOR Ballanche Kaien from The Five Star Stories, but I'll also be in his egl-esque "normal" clothes too. ^__^

Apsara