PDA

View Full Version : Wants to dress as Inuyasha but needs some help

Vegetas_Punk
09-01-2003, 01:23 AM
ok for this halloween I plan on Dressing as Inuyasha Yes im a girl but I want to be inuyasha. I want to completly make my costume but im not shure what to do. I really need a pattern but I know theres not any inuyasha patterns that are made does anyone know of patterns I can combine. I also need help on the assesorys like the ears, hair, necklace and sword. if anyone has dressed as inuyasha and would be nice enough to chat with me and help me you can e-mail me at AMCABE17@AOL.COM Please help me
Amy

RainbowSheltie
09-02-2003, 06:50 AM
Hey, have you tried www.Katiebair.com ? She makes a mean InuYasha wig. Complete with ingrated ears, so, no headband! Plus, theirs small air holes underneath the ears for ventalation.

Silver Lupa

Allia
09-02-2003, 09:20 AM
I don't think you will want to do the full big sword version of tetsiga so why don't you get thoes ninja version swords at like a costume store. I know JoAnn has them right now and so does party city.

The necklace can be made with beads that you can buy at the store or just make your own with clay. I recommend getting the purple beads at the craft store and making the fang beads your self.

On ebay under cosplay there are usually auctions for the ears, beads, and jewl.

For the costume its just your basic rectangles. Go here to get an idea of what you would need to do.
www.sengokudaimyo.com/katchu/0.Katchu.html
Go to the section called underneath it all.
I would make the pant legs wider at the bottom and put a drawstring in there so they puff out like IY's.
Check www.witchwigs.com for the wig if you don't go with katiebear's wig.

I hope this has been helpful. :p