PDA

View Full Version : Stars of Destiny?

Emeralda
09-01-2003, 02:40 AM
Yes, its almost 4am.. I'm bored, tired and slightly ill......

But anyone bringing Suikoden costumes to Anime Next..? I'm sure I could shoulder some of my responsiblities to lack.. errr.. volunteers for a while to escape for some more silly photos.

Might even give me an excuse to finally get off my rear and finish my Suikoden 3 costume. >.>;; Otherwise maybe I'll just drag Riou along.. since its comfy to wear.. even with the bandages and duct tape. (note to self.. use more duct tape next time)

marsie
09-01-2003, 10:08 AM
hmmm....maybe if you give me a link to some pictures I can crank one out before the con.

zealboy
09-14-2003, 11:45 PM
Actually, I cosplayed as Riou at Otakon this year and plan to wear the costume again, probably on Saturday. Friday I'll be doing Theo from Arc the Lad 3 and Sunday...well, either nothing or a repeat of one of those two.
But if you are doing ANYTHING Suikoden I'd definitely like to meet you at the con and get a picture.

Emeralda
09-14-2003, 11:51 PM
Hehe.. I was the other Riou in the big group. Since it was a last minute costume, I think I made mistakes on it. So if I do another Suikoden costume, I'm not quite sure who. I'm leaning towards Millie right now, or Ayla. But that means I have to decide SOON and start sewing n_n;;;;

zealboy
09-15-2003, 03:44 AM
Really? You were one of the other Rious? Which one? There was me and then 2 female Rious.

Anyway, Millie sounds like a good choice, if only because she's really cute and Bonaparte is also awesome. If you have time to make the costume, you should be Millie.
I actually haven't started my Theo costume yet, but I plan to within a day or so. Luckily it's very easy. I really don't even know much about making costumes. The Riou one was my first ever and my friend actually made most of it for me. It was a learning experience...though one where I learned less than I should have.
Hopefully though I'll be able to learn enough in the next few months so I can do Hix for Katsucon as I plan(and make it mostly by myself!)
And then next Otakon I have insanely scary plans to do Hortez VII. We'll see if I follow through on that. He's a bit more naked then I'd like, but the costume is just so very cool.

Anyway, let me know what you decide to do for AnimeNext so I can hunt you down. Though I'm sure I'd find you anyway, what with it being much smaller than Otakon and me looking obsessively for any Suikoden cosplayers.

Emeralda
09-15-2003, 12:14 PM
I was the one with the short hair.. errr.. wig. And the heeled boots. Can't help it I'm so short and need the extra boost to be the same height as Jowy.

I was supposed to have Millie for Otakon, but ran out of time. Stupid work, and stupid hot, humid weather. So *crosses her fingers* I hope to start Millie soon, since I bought everything to make it about a year ago. I just need to figure out how to do Bonapart.. which is another reason I didn't bring Millie to Otakon.

I should be pretty easy to find. *does ninja vanish* hehe. Nah.. I am easy to find if you know who to look for.

TheAnarCHris
09-15-2003, 02:59 PM
Umm.. I'll talk to Joewy to see if he's coming and or/ bringing his Jowy costume.

zealboy
09-15-2003, 06:35 PM
OK, now I know which Riou you were.
Anyway, I'll look for you at AnimeNext then!