PDA

View Full Version : True Form Sebastian - Kuroshitsuji

Suto-mu
02-07-2010, 06:27 PM
I have come to realize that there is no true form Sebastian cosplays, understandable due to the complete lack of reference. I want to actually do this cosplay, though I'm not sure if people will know who I am. I have a general idea of what he looks like. I have the pink cat-pupil contacts picked out along with the fangs and dark skin makeup. I know that he's wearing an skin tight high-necked shirt along with the long fingernail gloves and stiletto boots. I need some input on how people think his clothes look like so I can get it together. Thank you very much!

DinoTabbi
02-07-2010, 09:28 PM
He kind of looks like a waiter. A tailcoat jacket with dress pants. He does have the white gentlemen gloves. He wears a white, lightly striped dress shirt. Black tie. He has about six buttons on his jacket(three on each side), big buttons too. Without his gloves on, his fingernails are black and he bares a symbol on his right hand. Hope this helps.

Suto-mu
02-07-2010, 09:31 PM
haha Yes I know but thanks anyways. ^^; I meant at the end of the anime when Sebby tranforms. The feathers get in the way of seeing what he looks like.

byukuu
07-14-2010, 11:45 PM
I think it's pretty much up to interpretation. I would say that you pretty much have it covered based on your description. I would suggest incorporating the feathers into there somehow, because that might make it more recognizable.I know he has longer hair in his demon form, so longer hair/wig. As for the pants, I'm guessing those are skin tight also?? It doesn't really show them.

Also, If you're worried about not being recognized, you could find someone to be the angel, except all bloody from when Sebastian kills him. Personally, I think you'd be recognized (and worshipped) by anyone who saw the series.

Please take LOTS of pictues!!! I have really wanted someone to do this cosplay, and I think it will turn out fantastic!!

Suto-mu
07-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Okay thanks! It's something that I'm sure that I will have a lot of fun with!

TrannyMess
07-15-2010, 12:05 AM
It has been done before. It is extremely unlikely that anyone will notice you no matter who you have with you. There is an official character sheet but it only shows pieces. The rest is up to interpersonal which is why people don't often recognize it as Kuro cosplay.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/demon%20sebastian/cyberiasentinel/24.jpg

Suto-mu
07-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Thanks a bunch for the picture! I've actually been looking for it for a while now and forgot where I saw it.

SaintQ
07-15-2010, 12:21 AM
A good idea is to look at Toboso's other works, particularly Rust Blaster. There's a character in there based off a crow that could work for some demon Sebastian references.

And then there is always fanart.

But I say go go go for the feathers. S'what I did because I love some feathers.

Shokora
07-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Oooohh. Thanks for the link, TrannyMess. Totally got lost in those pics for a good half an hour. XD XD XD

Kianauchiha96
08-29-2010, 01:16 AM
sorry if this is a little late, but i read on wikipedia that in the manga sebbas-chan meets ciel in his true form instead of a Raven. I have yet to see it though :(

someone told me this is it

http://74.125.67.100/imgres?imgurl=http://i43.tinypic.com/23r4z8m.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bleachasylum.com/threads/6902-Sebastian-s-true-form-*__*/page9&usg=__v7t_dH4Xbl75jwrJOxirlMm8aRM=&h=1599&w=578&sz=389&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=h_pG7TRQeVyNGM:&tbnh=149&tbnw=57&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtrue%2Bform%2Bsebastian%26um%3D1%26hl %3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-US%26rlz%3D1I7GGHP_en%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D532%26t bs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=577&vpy=97&dur=6547&hovh=374&hovw=135&tx=75&ty=211&ei=qux5TMi5MMH88Aa7qtzzBQ&oei=qux5TMi5MMH88Aa7qtzzBQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

Kianauchiha96
08-29-2010, 01:23 AM
you can look read through that thread on the site to get an idea of what it looks like. Maybe sebastians form will be revealed later in the second series

Rikuzue
08-30-2010, 07:37 PM
I recently wore Demon!Sebastian to a con....the boots killed my feet x.x I have to say if you want a cosplay that is going to be recongnized, don't do Sebastian's true form.
xD
I litterally only had 2 groups of people recongize me. Most of the attention I got was because of my horns [I love them `v`]. -waits for friends to upload photos-

I know he has longer hair in his demon form, so longer hair/wig. As for the pants, I'm guessing those are skin tight also?? It doesn't really show them.

I don't believe Sebastian's real form has longer hair since in either vol 1 or 2 he complains that his hair is getting long and get can't cut it as he usually does. I would just keep the hair to the same to keep you looking like Seb. The pants we can't tell if they're knee high boots and shorts or tight pants with boots over them ><. Also, in the manga feathers aren't really shown, just random black stuff [somewhat like a black aura].

Basically, get the boots, hands, teeth, and hair like the author has shown. The rest is up for personally interpretation. [Although yana has drawn a photo thats posted on her blog which shows Seb with a top that has a corset backing.]