PDA

View Full Version : Non-yaoi doujinshi??

Hand Maid May
09-01-2003, 04:48 AM
I know that yaoi con has lots of doujinshi, but does it have non-yaoi stuff as well?? I am trying to convince my friend to go with me and I am very close, but she still keeps coming back with the fact that she doesn't like yaoi and is afraid she'd pay the entrance fee for nothing..I have never been to yaoi con but I can't imagine that they would ONLY have yaoi stuff, I mean in some small dusty corner of the con they have to have something for the non-yaoi loving freaks riight??

thanks for listening and I hope you can help!!

ACXchan
09-01-2003, 05:01 PM
Um.... not really @D@ It *is* Yaoi Con after all. Last year one booth did have a section for non-yaoi doujinshi... they were *hentai* doujinshi though and some con-goers got upset about that. Your chances of finding non-yaoi, non-shounen ai related doujinshi are very low... I don't see why you'd want to pay for the three days if you're going to search through boxes for non-yaoi doujins ^ ^;;

Hand Maid May
09-02-2003, 01:04 AM
heh heh heh, yeah I know, the non-yaoi stuff isn't for me its for my friend..*points to thread* I just wanted her to go cuz it would be more fun..I just want to get a whole bunch of fake stuff cuz thats the greatest manga!! and the anime is okay...I just figured they would have a little bit but oh wel.nuts to that idea!! thanks for the update thou!!

ACXchan
09-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Ohhhh, lemme rephrase that to I don't see why your friend would want to pay for the three days then, oops heh. I'm going to try and find Sanami Matoh's illustration book called COLOR. It's supposed to come with a mini manga that's like the epilogue of FAKE ^ ^