PDA

View Full Version : what are you cosplaying as for katsucon 10?

Pages : [1] 2

lunasreincarnat
09-01-2003, 12:46 PM
i know its really early to decide what you wanna cosplay as for katsucon... but lol i already had my costumes planned... since last katsucon...

im cosplaying as:
skuld from ah my goddess
minna from in between the sheets
miss shinjyo from night shift nurses
aislin from vanity (orginal)
and i might do a personcom costume if i have time.....

so.... what are YOU wearing?

kuro_nezumi
09-01-2003, 08:17 PM
All I have as of now is Rion from Blood Hound

manderina
09-02-2003, 12:15 AM
I don't know yet, but that is odd for me because I usually have a good idea by now! ^^; I should think of something soon...maybe someone from Get Backers.

Nene
09-02-2003, 09:24 PM
I've been thinking, and these are what I have planned at the moment, they'll most defently change...-^ ^;;

GetBackers - Makubex
Wolf's Rain - Cheza
FFVIII - Female Zell (and maybe Gothic Rinoa if I feel like it..)
Final Fantasy X-2 - atleast two of Rikku's outfits, haven't decided, want to do a Yuna-Rikku-Paine group with each outfit...
Kingdom Hearts - Rikku (that they replaced with Yuffie..-= =;; )
Guilty Gear - Either female Ky or Millie, prolly the latter...

Fantasy Chick
09-02-2003, 09:36 PM
IF I go i am prolly gunna go as rinoa....(That costume is already made and i dont feel like making another one.....i will be focusing on costumes for otakon really)

Schala
09-02-2003, 11:19 PM
If I go *fingers crossed* the only new costume I plan on making is Robin from Witch Hunter Robin.

Lyn
09-03-2003, 07:16 PM
All I have as of now is Rion from Blood Hound

OMG!! You HAVE to join our random Kaori Yuki character group at Katsu! We don't have any Blood Hound characters yet and we would love to have some. ^_^ We have characters from Kaine, Neji, Boys Next Door, and Count Cain so far. We're also doing a Count Cain group as well. Heehee. There's going to be lots of Yuki-sensei cosplay going on at Katsu this year.

Uh, anyways, I've already got all my costumes planned out for this. I've had this planned since even before Ota.

Kaine - Kaine (a manga by Kaori Yuki)
Cain - Count Cain
Lucifer - Angel Sanctuary
Noin - Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

Sorahana
09-03-2003, 09:13 PM
I may go........:also crosses fingers:
I would either go as Inuyasha(who I adore so much and like to act like) or Miroku lol XD.

kuro_nezumi
09-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Lyn- Are you in the same group as Effey? She's the one who told me about some of Kaori Yuki works, and said there was gonna be a group at Katsu. BUT anyway I would love to be in the group! ^________^

DigitalCactus
09-04-2003, 02:02 AM
I plan on bringing Beyond the Grave (from Gungrave), which I debuted at Otakon 2003

Juraquille Mihawk (from One Piece)

Rugal Bernstein (King of Fighters)

Sorahana
09-04-2003, 08:27 AM
Can I hang out with some of you at Katsu? I don't really know anybody and I tend to be left out alot.....probably cause I'm the only otaku at my school :rofl: So can I? Can I?

Heather
09-04-2003, 01:16 PM
I have no idea who I'm cosplaying as yet. O_O

Possibly Heather from Silent Hill 3 and someone from Jet Set Radio Future... but I have no idea yet.

Oshi
09-04-2003, 01:35 PM
New costumes I'll debut at Katsu...
Sonic Adventure 2 - Shadow
Naruto - Kamizuki Izumo
Naruto - Yondaime (4th Hokage)

Old ones:
Fire Emblem 6 - Roy
and one Final Fantasy costume... prolly Shuyin.

Kellie
09-04-2003, 01:54 PM
Hmm .. I have some on and off ideas. One is a secret as its currently my favorite rendition of May from Guilty Gear. I'm definitely planning on making Keiko Sonoda's Black Rose Duelist uniform. As far as anything else, I really don't know. I may come up with another idea, but for now those are the only two definites.

Sorahana
09-04-2003, 02:15 PM
I've decided to go as Inuyasha and Miroku!!
I just have to get good grades and I can go!!
:does a happy dance:

cordless runner
09-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Well I will my Bakura costume and hopefully a few of my friends will be wearing their Yu-Gi-Oh costumes as well. I will also have my Kurama costume and my Sesshoumaru costume...but I am a little iffy on wearing it since due to the fact that there is a chance that due to the weather..the heat might be one and if it is...I will be hot as hell in that costume. But I do plan to wear my other ones.

Kellie
09-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Regarding the heat, unless you mean the heating system in the hotel, you'll be fine. ^^ Might even keep you warm since its pretty cold during Katsucon.

Lyn
09-04-2003, 04:25 PM
kuro_nezumi - lol Yes, this is the same group that Effey is in. Should've known you were directed to it by her. ^^; She's so good at finding people. While I, on the other hand, am not so good at find people for it. ^^;;; I might make a thread on here as it gets closer to the con, looking for any other people who might be interested in the groups.

kuro_nezumi
09-04-2003, 04:55 PM
Lyn-XD Yes, blame her! It's all her fault!!! Just Kidding. Yea I meet her at otakon then PM'ed her just saying Hi and stuff and she just offered! ^-^;;

Sorahana
09-04-2003, 05:46 PM
cordless runner-I saw your Sesshomaru costume!! It's so good!! I wanna meet you lol XD. I'm probably going to go as Inuyasha(I'm being him for Halloween) and Miroku lol XD.

MaskedPrince
09-04-2003, 10:19 PM
I'm doing Kingdom Heart Sephiroth and I think I'll do the Dark Magician from Yu-Gi-Oh...I just like the staff ^_^

ChichiriFreak
09-04-2003, 10:26 PM
I possibly Going as reki or Hikari of Haibane-Renmei, and Jiang Wei of Dynasty Warriors.

Rinkun
09-05-2003, 10:46 AM
i know i'm definitely doing:

Philia Philice - Tales of Destiny 2 (Tales of Destiny 3 in america...if it's released xD)
Usada Akari - Digi Charat Nyo!

was thinking about a Haibane Renmei outfit or a NieA_7 outfit...but we'll see XDD

Misa-chan
09-05-2003, 11:21 AM
Rinkun: is that the orange one? I haven't gotten around to seeing -nyo yet :|

I'll be my upgraded Moogle version 2 (aka Kupo-chan XD), Vashette, and either Kuroneko or Ayeka whichever one is finished first, probably Kuroneko. Or maybe I'll fix up my ruined Kagome or something....

cordless runner
09-05-2003, 04:33 PM
CCAmanda: We should hook up at Katsu! I would love to hang out with you!
Kellie: the heating system in the hotel is what I am talking about. I was walking around in my friends Chichiri outfit and was sweeting like crazy....oh well...I'll do the same thing I did back then...If I get to hot....I run around outside until I feel better! LOL

Kellie
09-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Cordless Runner: Hehee. ^^ That's what I thought. It did get pretty warm in the hotel last year, but I'm sure it was also due to all the people in the hotel as well. XD Yes .. running around outside will always help. Hopefully it won't snow.

cordless runner
09-05-2003, 04:40 PM
LOL yeah...I think I am one of the very few who like the idea of being snowed in...my first con and I got stuck there for two extra days!....I didn't like having to go home and shovel all that damn snow though...that part kinda sucked!

Sorahana
09-05-2003, 05:39 PM
cordless runner: Yesh! I'd like to hang out with you too!! :D Get pics together or something lol XD.
I'm trying to get my mom to start getting stuff for my Inuyasha costume cause I need it for halloween...:rofl:

Rinkun
09-05-2003, 08:26 PM
Rinkun: is that the orange one? I haven't gotten around to seeing -nyo yet :|

yea, with the lavender hair and lillies in the hair and a strawberry belt...thing. i haven't seen nyo yet, but i'm gonna try before the con to see it...XDD

Sorahana
09-05-2003, 08:55 PM
I have the first dvd of Di Gi Charat Nyo.
Need the new ones that came out lol XD.
:loves Pyoko:

Xx Lulu xX
09-06-2003, 01:05 AM
I know For Sure Im bringing
-Thief Yuna
-Popstar Rikku

And If its done
-Wedding Yuna

Sorahana
09-07-2003, 08:42 AM
Those costumes will look cool lol XD.
I'm definetly bring my Inuyasha costume cause I got the stuff for it and my mom and I are making it for Halloween lol XD. And I might go as Mamimi.......

Cri_au_ciel
09-07-2003, 08:52 PM
If everything goes well -crosses fingers- I should be Count D from Petshop of Horrors. I've never seen anyone cosplay as him before and thought it would be fun (plus, you don't even want me to talk about D ^_^;). Anyone interested in a group?

Cri_au_ciel
09-07-2003, 08:55 PM
Lol! I saw you at BAAF! ^^; Those elevators were almost as bad as the escalators. Mamimi is so cool.

Those costumes will look cool lol XD.
I'm definetly bring my Inuyasha costume cause I got the stuff for it and my mom and I are making it for Halloween lol XD. And I might go as Mamimi.......

Sorahana
09-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Someone saw me!! Yea!!!!! Lol XD.
:Feels special: Lol XD;
I had another idea for a cosplay now..........
Ryuichi from "Gravitation" :rofl:

ChichiriFreak
09-07-2003, 09:59 PM
Cri_au_ciel- OMG!! your going to Count D!!!...I want a picture of you!!..i tried many times to ge tmy friend to cosplay as D with me as Q-chan. ~_~;;

Sorahana
09-08-2003, 09:05 AM
Does anyone have pics of me lol? I'm just curious cause I know someone was taking pics of me lol XD. For the time being I'm planiing to go to the con Saturday and Sunday and we'd leave for home on Monday. I have school that Friday but I'm gonna try and do really good so that maybe my mom can let me take off cause I wanna do karaoke and its probably on Friday night lol XD;.

kerochan
09-08-2003, 11:06 AM
Ack! Most of my costumes are probably going to be the same from Otakon and some may be worn only for photoshoots.
For Katsucon I am going as
Hinata-Naruto
XiangFei-KOF
Loberia?-Sakura Wars OVA
Ms.Goldenweek-One Piece
Sakura-CCS Hong Kong Outfit
Costume list may vary depending on time to make Naurto-type shoes and school too.

Sorahana
09-08-2003, 12:09 PM
How can you wear that many costumes in 3 days? lol XD.
I'd probably wear my Ryuichi costume at night after most of the con stuff is done.....:rofl:
Hahahaha! I'm probably gonna be staying at the hotel til Monday cause I'm off! Who else is?

Cri_au_ciel
09-08-2003, 04:00 PM
^_^ I'll be sure to send after i'm finished. The patterns will be the death of me, I swear. D you shouldn't wear such patterned cheongsams.. would make my life a whole lot easier. And of course I have to be horribly picky about it and want everything exactly like the picture. Um.. meaning i guess painting it on or something? x_X

You should be Q-chan! I need a Q! (either that or I would be making a plushie)

Cri_au_ciel- OMG!! your going to Count D!!!...I want a picture of you!!..i tried many times to ge tmy friend to cosplay as D with me as Q-chan. ~_~;;

ChichiriFreak
09-08-2003, 04:03 PM
Lolz, I might...if i dig him out, and refix him...he kinda uh..yeaaaaaah. ^^;;;;

Cri_au_ciel
09-08-2003, 04:05 PM
Ooh.. and while i'm here. I have a luffy cosplay I never got the chance to do anything with. So i'll wear that to Katsucon too. Anyone else going as a One Piece character?

Sciguy
09-08-2003, 04:09 PM
Friday will Probably be Miroku simply because I love the costume. Saturday morning will be Kenshin and Saturday afternoon through Sunday will (hopefully) debut my new Hunter costume (Ragnarok Online)

Sorahana
09-08-2003, 05:35 PM
Fridfay will be Miroku?! I MUST get my mom and crew to go on Friday!! I wanna see ya in that costume again!! I love that costume!! :rofl: Anyway you and I need to meet up at the con ok?

Addy-Ohki
09-08-2003, 10:05 PM
oh, I'm in Lyn and Effey's cosplay group. I'm going to be Lawrence from Shounen Zanzo (Boy's Next Door). But here's my character list so far...

Yuuen - Wild Rock <-- My main cosplay
Lawr - Boys Next Door (as stated above)
Hisoka - Yami No Matsuei

I'm excited about Yuuen ^^ I'm growing my hair out in preparation. However, I need an Emba so we can cavort around together in little clothing as sexy cavemen X3.

kuro_nezumi
09-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Hey! Another person that's in the group! WHoot! The ending of Boys Next Door was a real tear jerker, atleast for me it was!

CHAOS
09-09-2003, 07:46 PM
I am still not sure if I am going to cosplay or not. If I do I would probably go as Seita. *looks at avatar* He is one of my favorite characters and seems easier than the others for a beginner. [Would be my first]

Lyn
09-09-2003, 07:52 PM
Addy-Ohki - Whoohoo! The mysterious Lawr appears! lol ^_^ I remember how happy Effey was when she told me that she found a Lawr for our group.

kuro_nezumi - Yes, Boys Next Door makes me cry every time I read it. It's sooo good though!

Now if only I could find some more people interested in doing some of the other Count Cain characters for the Count Cain group. Hm...wonder if I can convince Kasey & her people to maybe do some of the other characters instead of having repeats at the con. ^^;

Cri_au_ciel
09-09-2003, 11:43 PM
Is anyone going as Jezebel yet?

Addy-Ohki - Whoohoo! The mysterious Lawr appears! lol ^_^ I remember how happy Effey was when she told me that she found a Lawr for our group.

kuro_nezumi - Yes, Boys Next Door makes me cry every time I read it. It's sooo good though!

Now if only I could find some more people interested in doing some of the other Count Cain characters for the Count Cain group. Hm...wonder if I can convince Kasey & her people to maybe do some of the other characters instead of having repeats at the con. ^^;

Sorahana
09-10-2003, 11:11 AM
I need people for an Inuyasha group lol XD.
And my friend and I (he lives in CT, I live in PA) are going as Neota and Mamimi one day. My first day at the con I'm definetly being Inuyasha lol XD.
I hope I can go all three days. I'm off the monday after the con ends but I'm not off the Friday the con starts --;.

Lyn
09-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Cri_au_ciel - I think Effey said she found someone to be Jezebel. Next time I talk to her, I'll get a full list as to who is who right now since there are several people she found for the group that I don't know the names of. ^^; I believe we have so far, Cain, Riff (though I'm not completely sure if my friend is still going to be my Riff or not right now x_x), Merryweather, Jezebel, Owl, and a slight chance of a Michaela if my friend Claire can go. And I think that's all we have so far. I'll have to check with Effey, like I said. ^^;

Daala
09-11-2003, 10:06 AM
I'm hoping to wear my Mitsurugi armor this time around I also have a Naruto - random character outfit (Tho most might think I'm doing Iruka). And then my Seung Mina outfit.

Sorahana
09-11-2003, 11:31 AM
Anyone going as a character from Inuyasha? Just curious lol XD.
And my mom said maybe about taking off that Friday!! And we're going to the con!! My mom needs to book 2 rooms lol XD.

cordless runner
09-11-2003, 02:10 PM
CCAmanda: I am part of a very large Inuyasha group...If you wanna chill with us you can. IM me some time so we can set up a date to meet up with you.

Sorahana
09-11-2003, 02:23 PM
That would be great!!

TyJILDown
09-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Okay so far the list for me is Anna of Shaman King, Sakura of Naruto, and Arashi of X.

My boyfriend shall be doing tournament Yoh of Shaman King, Kakashi of Naruto, and Sorata of X.

Notice the whole trend here, excuse us for doing all these couples, stupid V-day weekend =P

slightlysalted
09-12-2003, 11:51 PM
Hmm--my friend said she would cosplay Jezebel--but i think she forgot! XDDDD
I'll go ask her soon and tell you~

Is anyone going as Jezebel yet?

Oh yeah--my costumes so far (>_< watch me add more)
The violinist of Count Cain (calling him "the violinist" makes him sound more mysterious! XDD)
Neji
Count D
Kaoru of Dir en Grey (Cage)

Daala
09-14-2003, 04:29 PM
You're doing Anna! kick ass! I can't wait to see it ^_^

Okay so far the list for me is Anna of Shaman King, Sakura of Naruto, and Arashi of X.

My boyfriend shall be doing tournament Yoh of Shaman King, Kakashi of Naruto, and Sorata of X.

Notice the whole trend here, excuse us for doing all these couples, stupid V-day weekend =P

Addy-Ohki
09-14-2003, 05:26 PM
Hey! Another person that's in the group! WHoot! The ending of Boys Next Door was a real tear jerker, atleast for me it was!

Yes, yes, it was very sad.... though it really didn't have a full impact on me until I read it the second time, because the first time I was mainly focused on trying to decipher the badly done scanlation X3

kuro_nezumi
09-14-2003, 05:31 PM
Addy-Ohki- Oh where did you get your scan from? Mine wasn't that bad.

Addy-Ohki
09-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Probably the same place as yours... I'm just dumb >_>;;

kuro_nezumi
09-14-2003, 05:38 PM
Oh OK! I got mine from www.sakura-crisis.net X3 That site is now one of my beset friends. XD

silverwolf
09-16-2003, 09:24 PM
I'll be doing a (short) Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear. Okay, actually a Kuro Ky Kiske in chains. I'll hopefully be trying to get a cosplay on Saturday. And if you see a Testament carrying around a Kuro Ky, that would be me. I told my friend how much a weighed, and now she wants to carry me.

manderina
09-21-2003, 12:33 AM
Heheh! I've kinda decided! I'll be doing Ryuichi (the yellow top and butterfly pants outfit) from Gravitation (my roommate is doing Shuichi), and I'm also doing Vincent from Silent Hill 3. I still want to be a Get Backers character, maybe Ginji or Ban? Or Jubei! <3 I love Jubei~ ^^; since I'm practically blind anyways without glasses XP

Auron
09-21-2003, 08:56 PM
iam doing:

1. Auron
2. spike
3. more i hope>.<lol hope to see you all there^^

Nene
09-21-2003, 09:50 PM
ahh...changed most of my plans of who i was cosplaying..-. .- happens a lot, too -><;; My new list!

Gravel Kingdom - Kira
Guilty Gear X - Millia
GetBackers - MakubeX
Final Fantasy X-2 -
Gunner Rikku
Gambler Rikku
Mascot Rikku
Angel Sanctuary - Kurai

Hope to spot some of y'all out! -^ ^-

Lyn
09-21-2003, 10:06 PM
Nene - Dang that's a lot of costumes. o_o And a lot of Rikku, lol. ^^;

Nene
09-21-2003, 10:11 PM
I actually had to get RID of some of the Rikku's I wanted to do..-o__o- Like X Rikku and Kingdom Hearts Rikku and Berserk Rikku and..and...yea..-. .- Gunner and Gambler would already be made by the time I start working on Katsu cosplay, and the MakubeX and Kira cosplay are easy, so! I dun wanna stress myself out making these PLUS stuff for the Fashion show at my school (which are due right before or after Katsu...) -x_x-

ohhh well, =f I like sewing..a lot! -^ ^- It's just getting up to the places and getting the clothe which is the problem..-x_x-

(p.s. Can you tell I LOVE Rikku? -o_o- )

kuro_nezumi
09-21-2003, 10:18 PM
Nene- You have alot of courage too! All of her costumes show of skin, I think! And I'm guessing there are alot of props too.

Nene
09-21-2003, 10:24 PM
Yea....'specially the Beserk outfit..->>;;

but she's cool, and if i could only find green swirly contacts i could look just like her! yay! -^ ^- (and I like slutty outfits xD well, since I lost a buncha weight...still gotta lose some more before I have the courage to wear some of her outfits, y'know?)

....just notice that I'd be wearing Rikku cosplay in the middle of Feb...-= =-

kuro_nezumi
09-21-2003, 10:39 PM
Nene- Yea, weather could be...bothersome XD. And I'm sure you'll lose the weight you wanna lose.

*Sigh* Effey got me to do another costume ^-^;; so now it's:
Rion- Blood Hound
Shukou/Kanan/Junrei- Petshop of Horrors

So far just those too

Lyn
09-22-2003, 10:41 AM
Nene - Uh, do you mean Riku from Kingdom Hearts? 'Cause Rikku isn't in that game. ^^; I don't think you have to worry too much about the weather though since inside the con it tends to be alright. At least, I never remember ever actually being cold at the con, except for the time I went outside to go my friend's hotel room (she roomed at the hotel next door).

kuro_nezumi - Oooh, so you guys are doing a Petshop of Horrors group after all. Kickass. ^_^ Can't wait to see.

ChichiriFreak
09-22-2003, 11:14 AM
Petshop of Horrors!....I Would like to join...buuut My Q-chan is..somewhere in the rubble..::looks at closet:: but can't wait to see!

kuro_nezumi
09-22-2003, 12:45 PM
Yea, the only problem is that I can't find any pictures of Shukou!! O_o It's uber annoying. Oh well might as well pick the manga from the comic book store. I think my mom deleted the scanlations I had of PoH.

ChichiriFreak
09-22-2003, 02:39 PM
Lolz...it's ok MK. ^_^. Youu'll get em' eventually...^_^

slightlysalted
09-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Yay, adding more random costumes....
(ah, thank you for being the dragon for me nezumi!)
So far the cosplays i think i'm supposed to be doing:
-Neji (for KY group)
-Owl (Count Cain)
-Count D (Petshop of Horrors)
-Ban-chan (Get Backers)
-Kaoru (Dir en Grey's CAGE)
-Either Sapphirus or Jade (Apocripha/0) Depending on who else is going to cosplay Apocripha with me....

Lyn
09-22-2003, 03:57 PM
Effey - Ack, if I wasn't already doing as many costumes as I am, I would agree to either be a Apocripha/0 or PoH character but alas...since I can't even get to the con until Friday afternoon (cause of school x_x) I really only can fit in the four I've got planned. Well...I guess technically its five now even though the 5th one is just going to be something I'll wear in the hotel room just so I can get a few pictures of it. ^^;

So yeah, I'm now also doing Noin's human form (as well as his demon form that I already planned) because I'm going to have red hair during the con anyways and I already got most of the outfit now. I just need to sew some red fabric onto the collar of my jacket.

kuro_nezumi
09-22-2003, 06:05 PM
Effey- XD No problem! Now I actually have a sewng project. Rion's costume is going to store bought anyway...And Effey can you find anymore pictures of Shukou?? X( I looked and couldn't find anymore than the one you showed me.

@_@ I found all this pretty mock silk fabric at Hancocks. And the black I want to use actually has dragon's, in gold embrodery, on it! I just have wait till they re-stock though. Poop.

Lyn- The only reason I can make friday is because I have a doctors appointment ealry that morning. So I was planning to take that day off anyway. If I didn't have that appointment I wouldn't be able to make friday at all! And a little is better than not at all right?

Nyoko
09-22-2003, 06:25 PM
Oh man I have a very short list this time around:
Jack (main character)- Harvest Moon
Malik- Yugioh

dustbunny690
09-27-2003, 01:42 PM
I am either going to be the sweet heart Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho or the Evil Bakura from Yu GI OH, their so Kawaii!! :love:

kuro_nezumi
09-27-2003, 01:56 PM
More costumes for me!
Rion- Blood Hound
Shukou/Kanan/Junrei- Petshop of Horrors
*New* Sakura from Tsubasa--Reservoir Chronicles

Actually Sakura is just a maybe becuase the first are much more important to me. But who knows maybe I'll get time to sew Sakura considering Kastu is a good time away.

Sachiko
09-28-2003, 10:58 PM
I'd love to see more Apocripha/0 cosplayers, definitely! I'm planning on going as Sapphirus to FanimeCon =P And Petshop of Horror cosplayers, there needs to be more! ^^

Nene
09-28-2003, 11:01 PM
I've actually always wanted to cosplay Alex... I was planning to do him at Katsucon, too (with a Plantinum..) but plans got changed and now I'm overloaded with cosplays =P

Reiko
09-28-2003, 11:21 PM
I think ... or atleast here is the list so far...

Wedding yuna ( as seen at Otakon)
Demon slayer Sango
Carbunkle
Sylia from Bubblegum crisis 2040
Various Raver costumes for Sango
Yuffie from FF7 (with Vincent and Rex XIII)

Cri_au_ciel
09-28-2003, 11:37 PM
I'd love to see more Apocripha/0 cosplayers, definitely! I'm planning on going as Sapphirus to FanimeCon =P And Petshop of Horror cosplayers, there needs to be more! ^^

-giggles- Sachi-chan! What are you doing in the Katsu forum? Lol. Lucky you CA person. ^_^ I'll be bringing my Platina cosplay to Katsucon since someone else is doing D. -points up- I wanna see the Sapphirus cosplay! If only we would be able to take a group picture. Well, maybe with a little photo edit?

Tsumanne
09-29-2003, 04:47 AM
Asuma Shinohara form Patlabor.

Giant Alucard
09-29-2003, 12:22 PM
I'll be going as....

Lord Canti (FLCL robot)
Alucard
Junpei- Megatokyo
Kazuo Kiriyama (Battle Royale)

slightlysalted
09-29-2003, 02:42 PM
Ah yay! More Apocripha cosplayers!?! *huggles for everyone* ^_______^ I am definately going to have to find time for Apo then!!!

Nezumi: IM later and remind me. I'll scan in some pictures of her. (hopefully it won't kill my manga too badly! I love that series!!)

Lyn, Nene: Ah, that's okay since I know you are doing a bunch of costumes anyways! I won't bother you ^_^

Nyoko-san: which Malik-sama costume are you doing? I'd love to find a Malik cosplayer because I didn't find one at Otakon! ;-;

kuro_nezumi
09-29-2003, 05:43 PM
Effey- Huh? What now? What am I reminding you about? O_o Sorry I'm kind brain dead from school still.

Sorahana
09-29-2003, 06:18 PM
My updates Cosplay List for Katsucon:
Mamimi(FLCL)
Rikku(Final Fantasy 10)
Shuichi Shindo(Gravitation)
Ryuichi Sakuma(Gravitation)
Inuyasha(Inuyasha)
Tohma(Gravitation)

And maybe Yuna from FF10 but I doubt that outfit will be done in time...........hehe I have alot of cosplay outfits that need to be made lol XD.

slightlysalted
09-29-2003, 08:17 PM
uhm---pictures for your Shukou costume. remind me to scan them for you.

kuro_nezumi
09-29-2003, 08:24 PM
OOooohhh SANKYUU!

Sachiko
09-29-2003, 09:16 PM
-giggles- Sachi-chan! What are you doing in the Katsu forum? Lol. Lucky you CA person. ^_^ I'll be bringing my Platina cosplay to Katsucon since someone else is doing D. -points up- I wanna see the Sapphirus cosplay! If only we would be able to take a group picture. Well, maybe with a little photo edit?

:thumbsup: Ahahaha... I have no clue ^___^;; I guess I am just... surfing around the forums XD? Not like the Fanime forum is any active :sulk:... Demo, *sigh* a group edit picture would be sooooo awesome!! My Sapphirus costume might be half-premade and half made by me... I seriously can't find black&white striped fabric and make top and pants with them... and let's see about the hair 0_o; cut or wig?

Sala
09-29-2003, 09:52 PM
Well, I'm wearing the costumes that I should have worn to Otakon (except I didn't go).
I'll be attending as:
Red Chess Queen - Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (definite - already finished)
Full Moon - Full Moon wo Sagashite (definite - almost complete)
Shirahime - Angelic Layer (not for sure, but it is about 70%+ complete)
Suzuka - Angelic Layer (same as Shirahime)
Zefiris - Scrapped Princess (random, last-minute edition which I hope to complete)

manderina
09-30-2003, 12:04 AM
Update! My roommate and I will also be cosplaying as Kadsuki and Jubei from Get Backers now. *is giddy*

Sorahana
09-30-2003, 08:00 AM
:looks at sig: You're gonna be Ryuichi too?! Cool! :glomps j00: Ph33r the wrath of Ryuichis taking over the con!!!! Gah!!!!!! Hehe! Hopefully I'll get Gravitation epis soon and I can finally see it XD. I'm also hopefully going to go as Shuichi!!

Cri_au_ciel
09-30-2003, 05:07 PM
:thumbsup: Ahahaha... I have no clue ^___^;; I guess I am just... surfing around the forums XD? Not like the Fanime forum is any active :sulk:... Demo, *sigh* a group edit picture would be sooooo awesome!! My Sapphirus costume might be half-premade and half made by me... I seriously can't find black&white striped fabric and make top and pants with them... and let's see about the hair 0_o; cut or wig?

LOL, you need to tell Nova-chan that Sapphi wears stripes!! She doesn't believe me at all. X.x;; I rather style a wig. Only because you never know when your hair feels like being difficult.. especially if you stay in a hotel room and the water is really hard. -had a VERY bad expirence in with Rinoa cosplay like that- Besides unless your hair is already short I wouldn't cut it, not like how it turns out, and be stuck like that until it grows out.

Aer
09-30-2003, 05:24 PM
If I end up going, I'll probably be Inuyasha, Vash, or Sakura (Naruto)...

Cri_au_ciel
09-30-2003, 07:56 PM
Be Sakura! She has the coolest outfit. ^_^ Besides Vash and Inuyasha are over done.

manderina
09-30-2003, 11:47 PM
:looks at sig: You're gonna be Ryuichi too?! Cool! :glomps j00: Ph33r the wrath of Ryuichis taking over the con!!!! Gah!!!!!! Hehe! Hopefully I'll get Gravitation epis soon and I can finally see it XD. I'm also hopefully going to go as Shuichi!!

That's great! Do you know which outfits of theirs you are doing? My roommate's going to be Shuichi as well. I'm doing Ryu-chan's yellow shirt and the teal pants, and if I have time I'm going to make the Kuma suit ^_^ I think you will like the anime, I hope you get to see it soon.

Sorahana
10-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Well for Ryuichi I'm doing his white top and jeans outfit and maybe the blue jacket, green top, and red pants XD. For Shuichi hopefully the red jacket, white top, and black pants XD.

whiteswordsman
10-06-2003, 03:32 AM
I'm going with other people from an anime/manga group I'm in at my college (eastern michigan university). I'm going as the early Gats from Berserk, and I've noticed that NO ONE cosplays as anyone from Berserk..WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? Anyways.......if any of you (ladies) decides to go as Caska in the future, please tell me, I'd be more than happy to escort you safetly through the con ;)

Masami
10-06-2003, 11:20 PM
This will be my group and I's first year @ Katsu! So we're all happy... lol .. anyways, here is what I plan to have so far:
-Ver. 2 (Christmas ver.) of the Pita Ten jammies
- Pokemon.. in.. a certain.. style.. ^_~
AND!!
- Noki and I's brand new Heartless costumes! Bigger, Better and more Bad-*ss!! >=D

Auron
10-12-2003, 06:12 PM
me i adding 2 more to my list!
my 1st two..
Auron
spike
new ones..
raveing auron
Amidamaru

Nene
10-13-2003, 05:48 PM
Updating my Cosplay list! XD

Gravel Kingdom - Kirameki
Matantei Loki - Mayura
FFX - Rikku
FFX-2 - Rikku (one of the outfits, haven't decided yet..)
Guilty Gear - Millie

and my newest outfit~

Suikoden 4 - New Hero

He's so cute! X3 I just hafta cosplay him before a buncha people start cosplaying GensoSuikoden 4...-x_x- I missed my chances with FFX-2, but I won't this time! Nope! ->>- -<<-

Sorahana
10-13-2003, 05:54 PM
I'm doing 3 costumes from Gravitation and I haven't even seen it XD..........yet lol XD. I <3 Ryuichi so I have to do him! And Shuichi and Tohma! And I'm doing 2 costumes from FFX: Yuna and Rikku. And then my Inuyasha costume, and Mamimi from FLCL.

dude
10-17-2003, 02:16 AM
I was contemplating whether or not to make an Alabasta coat for my Zoro costume, but I'll only be there fer a day sooo...

Someone I know from another board is going as Arlong, so I'll go as Arlong Park Zoro, which I first wore at Otakon 2003. That'll make for some coooool poses!

LadyXenie
10-17-2003, 10:23 AM
I'm going as Kurai from Angel Sanctuary..I'm doing one of the artbook photos....no not the wedding dress one...^_^

Sorahana
10-17-2003, 03:24 PM
I need to get the Shuichi stuff from yukitoleonheart lol XD. Anyway I am excited about this! Why must it be so far away?! Lol XD

Tsumanne
10-19-2003, 03:53 AM
I should actualy have a true anime costume by then rock on. I won't have to resort to costumes that I have to make excuses for this time. The plan is Asuma Shinohara form Patlabor and Keitaro Urushima from Love Hina.

Daala
10-20-2003, 10:50 AM
Good lord my list has changed from when I posted the first time here...

- Seung Mina (sc2 p2)
- Rare Hunter (Umbris & Lunis..maybe) Yu-gi-oh
- Iruka ( Naruto)
- Jun Tao ( Shaman King - If I have time to paint it)

kelldar
10-20-2003, 09:10 PM
whoo I haven't been on in ages... tooooo many new posts o_o;;

er, anyway, I'm 95% sure I'm going, but no new costumes - gotta save money because I'm going to paris in march! *dances*
but I plan on bringing...
Asuka (plugsuit version)
Belldandy (new one I'm making for numa rei no con)
Nanami (utena)
Yuffie (FF7)
Honda Tohru (fruits basket)
Eternal Jupiter (sm)

And maybe Ruby Heart and/or Morrigan if I can fit them x_x

Toastersix
10-21-2003, 08:47 PM
I'm going as Ranma-Chan along with a Mousse, an Akane, a Ryoga, and a SHampoo. Our Ranma moved back to New York... *sob* Ok well... if anyone wants to chill with our group, feel free!!! (given that's how our group FORMED @ AWA)

otakutre
10-21-2003, 11:01 PM
Fairy Sakura and Malon for sure. Everything else is up in the air. Maybe Ocarina, but that's doubtful. If she were con-worhty, it would be a miracle; she certainly won't be finished.

By that time, though, I'll be more worried about a costume for Otakon... which needs a LOT of attention and TLC. If I haven't satrted for Otakon by Katsu... I won't be done in time. ;_;

mandichan
10-22-2003, 02:08 AM
I have no idea what I'm doing @_@ I'm mainly going cause I have a free place to stay XD Assuming I have enough money left for the enterance fee to the con, I'm pretty sure I'll just be re-wearing an old costume!

I was going to choose which costume based on what kinda groups people were looking for, but I don't see any groups for stuff I've done... ToT Except SNK, so if I can find all the parts to my schoolgirl Kyo costume, I can wear that! :D

Any chance of Komugi cosplayers....? *o* Particularily, Koyori?

Anyway, should be fun, maybe I can slap together a new costume (ghetto or otherwise, lol) before the con rolls around!

Kamui32
10-22-2003, 10:26 PM
I've decided to go as Inuyasha and Miroku!!
I just have to get good grades and I can go!!
:does a happy dance:

Well join the club. I also must get good grades so i can go. And ironicly I also am going as Inuyasha.

Rinkun
10-23-2003, 10:10 AM
i changed my list out a little, hehe

i'm definitely going as:
Charmy - DDR 3rd Mix (i may edit her outfit a little...we'll see ^_^)
Philia Philice - Tales of Destiny 2 (not the american version >_<)
Akari - DiGi Charat Nyo!

yay! happy mix XD

Toastersix
10-25-2003, 02:48 PM
I *may* also do a Sally cosplay from The Nightmare Before Christmas. However, I dunno if I'll be finished by Katsu, because I want it to be perfectly accurate. It may have to be fer Otakon, but I'll just hafta see.

Chronoslider
11-06-2003, 02:48 AM
Howdy all, Its been a few months since I've been on but unless the imposssible happens I will be at Katsucon. I will be coming in my FFX-2 Shuin costume from Otakonand maybe A charlie from street fighter Alpha if I get around to it.

Kasai
11-06-2003, 12:21 PM
Wow, it took me a long time to respond to this thread. Anyway, the cosplays I'm planning for Katsucon are as follows~

Sakuma Ryuichi ~ Gravitation
Talim ~ Soul Calibur II (I am going to freeze.)
Haruhara Haruko ~ FLCL
Either Sakura or Female Sasuke ~ Naruto

For the Naruto cosplay.. I'm leaning more towards the female Sasuke... but if I go as Sakura-chan, I can carry around my Sasuke plushie (that I sleep with). :thumbsup: I suppose I could carry it around even if I was Sasuke myself..

Augh, I'm confusing me... x_x;

Any suggestions on the Naruto decision?

Chun Li
11-06-2003, 12:40 PM
If all Goes well and i get to go. then i`m going as

Some Form Of Jounouchi(yugioh) school uniform if i get one for x-mas
Raver Jounouchi (dance only)
Johnny The Homicidal Manic: Only if i get the other 2 done

Sorahana
11-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Ok my updated list!!
Rikku-Final Fantasy 10
Yuna-Final Fantasy 10
Inuyasha
Ryuichi(white blouse outfit)-Gravitation
Shuichi(one of his outfits)-Gravitation
Rebecca-Yu-Gi-Oh
and something esle but I don't remember ^_^;.

Chosuke
11-07-2003, 08:20 AM
Well.. if I DO go there is a fairly good chance of one or more of these showing up:

Okita
Ryoma
Some sort of Shinya

and for saturday..
Possibly Youkai Goku, YunSung or KH2 Sora.

Anikiki
11-08-2003, 11:59 AM
Hmm, if I say this once I'll say it again, either Suzuka from Outlaw Star, Isis from Yu-Gi-Oh, or Tails from Sonic the Hedghog. I may even bring my RenFest cloak.

Sumomo
11-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Hm ^_^ *points down to her sig.*

Mako-san
11-12-2003, 01:43 PM
New costumes I'll debut at Katsu...
Sonic Adventure 2 - Shadow
Naruto - Kamizuki Izumo
Naruto - Yondaime (4th Hokage)

Old ones:
Fire Emblem 6 - Roy
and one Final Fantasy costume... prolly Shuyin.

Hay Oshi!! that is soo cool! Shadow!!
I'm planning on doing Knuckles from Sonic X would love to take pics with ya!
as for what else i'm bringing I'm not sure yet, for sure its Knuckles and goth Ayumi from ourselves video.

lialia
11-12-2003, 02:14 PM
I'm going to try and get my black mage Yuna done and I was thinking about doing Shao from Mamotte ShugoGetten *points to avatar* I'll prolly bring along Luna too just cause its compact and i lurve my wig also maybe my mourning Arwen unless i get big Nays on it cause its not anime

Romann
11-12-2003, 04:35 PM
Mine is in no special order just yet... I might take some out since I really only wear two or three costumes per con...
-Allen from Escaflowne
-Janet from DDR (white/zebra stripe outfit)
-Cyborg 008 from Cyborg 009
-Nadia from Secret of blue water
-Pinky from Bust a Groove (?) I might be a little too cold in that one...

Sorahana
11-12-2003, 05:26 PM
So many people going.....and so many costumes lol XD. And Oshi did I tell you how much you rock?! Lol XD. I have to get to work on my costumes!! Gah!! I need one of them for December (Rikku) and we have done squat on that costume XD. And I need to make a quick costume for Prussiacon lol XD.

LadyXenie
11-13-2003, 10:27 AM
-_-;; I thought I knew who I wanted to be...but now..I don't..-_-;; I shall sit in my house until I figure it out..I'm such a procrastinor. I mean it's November..I have less than 100 days until the con and I haven't decided!! Ahhh. Okay I'm gonna focus now. Good luck to everyone on their costumes..

Kellie
11-13-2003, 10:34 AM
I'm sure I already replied here somewhere, but I believe since then, I've changed the entire list.

At the moment, I have two definite costumes: May from Guilty Gear (Alternate Color) and my Xenogears costume. Those are, currently, my only two definites.

Toastersix
11-15-2003, 10:06 AM
Black Mage Yuna, huh? Awesome! My friend and I are going as Black Mage Rikku and Black Mage Paine. We don't have a Yuna. I'd love to take some pictures with ya!

KuroBara
11-19-2003, 05:16 PM
I'm not 100% sure I'm going, but here's the list:

Ni-Na (DDR)
Jean (Lunar)
Dancing Ranga (Angelic Layer)

If I bring a fourth, probably Mistress Celcia (Those Who Hunt Elves), Motoko (Fruits Basket, the Prince Yuki fan club president), or my secret-costume-in-planning.

If I can drag my boyfriend along:
Mystere (Lunar)
Wizard (Angelic Layer)

Possibly Junpei (TWHE)

ainslye
11-19-2003, 05:27 PM
Did I post here yet? *scratches head* Oh, well, if so, I'll just be doing it again. ^^
I need to update my banner as it's now obsolete... I keep changing my mind!
I'm bringing:
Tifa (FFVII)
Rakka (Haibane Renmei)
Ruby (Lunar)
Zoe (SSX)
Rei Ayanami (plugsuit) (evangelion)

Sheesh. Some of them are for being silly and won't be worn long... I need to stop wanting to wear so much, I'm starting to become like Reiko! *ducks to avoid her* hehehehe....

RX 03
11-19-2003, 05:51 PM
New:

HoroHoro Tao-ke manga jacket (Shaman King)
Inuzuka Kiba (Naruto)
Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)

Maybe:

Hige (Wolf's Rain)
ANBU Raver <RANBU> (Naruto)
Battle Royale Student

Stueypark
11-19-2003, 06:44 PM
Did I post here yet? *scratches head* Oh, well, if so, I'll just be doing it again. ^^
I'm bringing:
Tifa (FFVII)
Rakka (Haibane Renmei)
Ruby (Lunar)
Zoe (SSX)

Sheesh. Some of them are for being silly and won't be worn long... I need to stop wanting to wear so much, I'm starting to become like Reiko! *ducks to avoid her* hehehehe....

You'll be glad you have all those costumes after the snow hits!

ainslye
11-19-2003, 07:05 PM
Stu, didn't we tell you not to say the S word?

Ugh, I guess I could try to wear all of them at the same time for warmth... LoL! *picturing a plugsuit with a ruby dress over it, with suspenders, wings, and a snowboard*
Hmm.
That's almost better than redneck cosplay. ^^

T4uRu$k4tt
11-19-2003, 07:41 PM
i think i've posted here already also, but it's changed since, now i'll have:

-talim
-kilik
-elie
-elsie & snowboard..(heh, they might come in handy ;))

i'll probably have chun-li on hand but probably only use it to sleep in or just to be funny, and i'm working on a mai, but...*yeaaah* waay to cold, she can wait till otakon i think!!

i don't mind mentioning the "S" word...now that i won't have to worry about "boysitting", it might actually be *fun* to get snowed in with you guys again -_-;;

*waves at stu* stuuuu! i haven' t seen you yet here!
*waves at ainslye* hey! "i seeeeee yyoooouuuu!!!!"

~katt

Nekomata
11-19-2003, 08:06 PM
I think I've posted here before. Oh well.. I know I've changed my mind if I posted cuz that must've been a while ago ._.;

Anyway.. I'll have a gothic lolita dress and hopefully I'll be able to make Jun's NeoGrotesque (Pierrot) outfit in time >______o

That's all I'm planning to have e-e

*needs to make a banner* <____<

madhatterr104
11-19-2003, 08:19 PM
snow is evil...*cries* i don't want to be snowed in...oh well, alteast i'll be wearing a buttload of pvc..whaha...and watch out for my riding crop...just letting ya know, don't turn your back to ME! tehehehe

ainslye
11-20-2003, 04:41 PM
*is now afraid of madhatterr*..but you were so sweet at neko.... so nice, so...
arg-- you were just acting weren't you? To lure us in and abuse us all? I knew it, I knew it.

damn. You beat me to my own plan.

:)

Sorahana
11-20-2003, 06:09 PM
My list has changed as well XD. So here is my updated list!!
Inuyasha
Yuna(FF10)
Rikku(FF10)
Yuffie(Kingdom Hearts)
Rebecca(Yu-Gi-Oh)
Ryuichi(Gravitation; concert outfit)

Wh00t for me lol XD. I have 2 of these costumes done lol XD.

madhatterr104
11-20-2003, 08:49 PM
oOoO..kingdom hearts..good choice ^^

tehehe..me sweet? why yes, i think so...but you just can't tell what pvc (and holding a riding crop) will do to a person....but thats how all the fun starts anyways! *is reminded of orgy bed in lunar post..lol*

Dual Weilder
11-21-2003, 04:09 PM
my costumes!
Kagura from Fruits Basket on Friday
I'm definately going as Aeris from Kingdom Hearts, and I'm trying to make the Dual Wielder's costume too (either the raincoat or his normal outfit) on Saturday
and Rath from Dragon Knights on Sunday
I'll probably also have some of my other costumes on hand: Misao from Rurouni Kenshin, Zoro from One Piece, Sailor Saturn, and my Three Lights school uniform from Sailor Moon ^^

Aeolus
11-21-2003, 04:15 PM
Hmmm...I think I may be going. Not sure yet, but if I do go. I'll probably be going as...

Witch Hunter Robin. ^-^ (die die die...lalala... fire fire fire)

If I can make another costume before then I will. If I am able to then I'll be going as...

Eagle from Magic Knight Rayearth. (My friend Dual Weilder says she will attack me. 0.0)
Uo from Fruits Basket. (Go yankee chick!)

dustbunny
11-24-2003, 07:10 PM
After AnimeUSA i went through a bit of change, I am still Kurama and my friend is going as Youko.^^ But i am not wearing the same outfit that I wore before, I have decided to change and use Kurama's outfit from the YYH movie.^^

TyJILDown
11-24-2003, 08:37 PM
This so far seems to be the final list...

Sakura of Naruto (Friday & Saturday)
Anna of Shaman King (Saturday)
Kin of Naruto (Saturday)
Ibu of Prince of Tennis (Saturday & Sunday)

As mentioned, Mako of Initial D may be added to the list...been wanting to do it for awhile.

Xx Lulu xX
11-24-2003, 09:00 PM
XD and as with teh Lu, my costume list changes...BUT im pretty sure from this point on it wont be chaning anymore lol

Black Mage Rikku
Gunner Yuna
Lenne

--*must overcome FFX-2ness*

T4uRu$k4tt
11-25-2003, 02:43 AM
heh, in a blink of an eye, my list changes..

talim (soul calibur 2)
femme-kilik (ibid)
mia (another lunar groupie, hehe)
aaahhhlegra (ssx3)

silly me, there's only three days...
XD

~katt

Neko Cathy
11-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Ok... changes of plans! I'm staying for all 3 days because something came up. Here's my line up:

Yuni (DDR 4th mix)
Sadako (Ringu. In American, it's called "The Ring." See my new Avatar for a picture)
Lisa (FFU)
Neko Cathy raver edition (original)

DigitalCactus
11-26-2003, 09:19 PM
I plan on bringing Beyond the Grave (from Gungrave), which I debuted at Otakon 2003

Juraquille Mihawk (from One Piece)

Rugal Bernstein (King of Fighters)

um I dunno if I announced it officially or not but here goes. I'm not going as Rugal. Sorry ladies. I am however doing a costume based on a certain nanchaku-wielding fiend from a certain 3D fighter... Think Elvis.. *coughmaxicough*

T4uRu$k4tt
11-26-2003, 09:53 PM
um I dunno if I announced it officially or not but here goes. I'm not going as Rugal. Sorry ladies. I am however doing a costume based on a certain nanchaku-wielding fiend from a certain 3D fighter... Think Elvis.. *coughmaxicough*

Yay Elvis-Maxi!!! (...pad) XD
so happy now ::bounces away::

happy turkey day everyone!
~katt

ShatteredSunset
11-26-2003, 10:03 PM
Wheeee , so many people o_o; And as for snow... it is virginia... even northern virginia... and as much as I predict cold rain or sleet, it's also just as likely to be 90 digrees and humid and sunny as hell. Not to mention that hotels really can get hot, especially at cons. Just a note from a native virginian type ^^'

Oh, and my costumes... so far
BT from .hack sign (definite)
Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary (Likely)
Julia from Cowboy Bebop (Possible...)

Neko Cathy
11-26-2003, 11:43 PM
I wonder if my Sadako costume will give anyone the nightmares... maybe I should show up in a random Anime viewing room as her and watch a reaction, neow. :devil:

lunasreincarnat
11-27-2003, 02:35 AM
well my costume list has changed ^.^
friday - shorty (alt costume) from bust a groove * i was gonna wear this for AUSA but my overalls came in the mail the day after the con was over -.-*
saturday - skuld (bouzouki) from ah my goddess * was gonna do the wedding dress form but i like this one better tehehe*
saturday rave - aislin from vanity
sunday - aislin

Anikiki
11-27-2003, 06:07 PM
this is an update
Friday: Suzuka from Outlaw Star
Saturday: Isis from YuGiOh
Both days, I will wear my RenFest cloak.

Happy Turkey Day!

Sorahana
11-27-2003, 09:21 PM
Now I'm just worried about snow. Cause if its supposed to snow then I can't go :whines: My mom and company won't drive if its snowing alot so no Katsu for me if it snows.......
:hopes for no snow:

ainslye
11-27-2003, 10:00 PM
CCAmanda, we all hope for no snow... especially after last year.. *shudders*
We all took excursions down to the CVS a few blocks down and I fell through some snow and got stuck! It was kinda funny, but still very, very cold. And after a while we just got tired of being trapped in a hotel with not a lot of food and we just wanted to be home....

Neko Cathy
11-28-2003, 10:25 AM
Now I'm just worried about snow. Cause if its supposed to snow then I can't go :whines: My mom and company won't drive if its snowing alot so no Katsu for me if it snows.......
:hopes for no snow:

All I can say.... don't worry about the snow until it happens. My mom bought herself a copy of the Farmer's Almanac and despite of what the weathermen were harping... it says that we won't be hit as hard as this year's blizzard. In fact we might not have much snow at all. :geek:

But if it snows a lot of inches... I am so not taking the fucking Metro again. :(

DigitalCactus
11-28-2003, 09:54 PM
T4uRu$k4tt : heh actually Im going as Maxi's third player outfit from Soul Calibur I...yes

k.urs
11-29-2003, 03:20 PM
I'll probably be wearing my (Kisou) Die costume most of the time, and possibly a Kurosaki Ichigo (shinigami) costume if I have time to make one.
yay!

Misa-chan
11-29-2003, 04:20 PM
If I actuall get to go, I'll wear my fixed/re-done Card Girl from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, and Mike from Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat (long name >.<) if I get the right skirt. I might also have some type of EGL thing done too. Or maybe my Moogle? (the one with new wings!)

rpd_girl
12-01-2003, 01:20 AM
hmmm.. wellll... I have Jill from RE1, Jill from RE3, Natsumi from You're UNder Arrest, Vanessa from KOF99, Claire from RE:CV, Ghostbuster (most likely wearing that), and I'm thinking of making a Vash variant costume... what should i wear? I only have 3 days. >.< and more then 3 costumes!

cordless runner
12-01-2003, 08:51 AM
Well, I know I have already posted here once before but I need to update my plans.
After Nekocon when my BF, Niku no Baka stole my Sesshoumaru costume after he got done ironing it (might have noticed us walking to the pool area, I was wear my Sesshy shirt and PJ pants and he had the rest of my costume on), I decided to let him wear my Sesshoumaru costume at Katsucon. Since I am having problems with stress when I am wearing my costume, I really don’t mind letting him wear it, though people will give him credit and not me and of course people love to glomp a Sesshy when they see one and that kinda irks me a little… well a lot actually.
So anyway, for Katsu…
Niku no Baka will be wearing my Sesshy costume and possibly Ness and Shuyin from FFX-2
And I will be wearing Lenne from FFX-2 and I might wear my Sesshy costume some time that weekend too.

drake
12-01-2003, 09:38 AM
OK, well, I'll being wearing my Merveilles Gackt costume that I was supposed to have done for AnimeUSA, but wings are a bitch... They're the only thing I have left to do for theat costume... I'm also planning on doing Celestin from Aa! Megami-sama! I'm also making my friend Miyuki's Victorian Persocom outfit and helping her with Morgan Le Fey also from Aa! Megami-sama!

So, yeah... gots lots to do.... ::scoots away to play with feathers and chicken wire:: XD

Kendo_Bunny
12-01-2003, 09:54 PM
I'm definitely going to be going as Casual Dilandau Albatou (Vision of Escaflowne) and hopefully will have Desert Bandit Yamcha (Dragonball) done by then. So yeah... you can all recognize me as the fat Dilandau.

sniper001
12-01-2003, 11:26 PM
you guys make too many costumes, all I'm doing is kohaku.

T4uRu$k4tt
12-04-2003, 12:29 AM
DigitalCactus~ hopefully i'll still recognize 'im, even if he is from sc and not sc2, heehee. :p

sniper001~ true, true, some of us do. but don't be sad~ kohaku rocks!!

DigitalCactus
12-04-2003, 01:08 AM
ok Yeah Ive updated my list.

Beyond the Grave
Juraquille Mihawk
Maxi
Rugal Bernstein

Neko Cathy
12-04-2003, 02:12 PM
Changing Lisa (FFU) for Mika Asagi fom Gungrave w/ Digital Cactus's cosplay.

ElvishBoi
12-05-2003, 10:12 AM
this is an update
Friday: Suzuka from Outlaw Star
Saturday: Isis from YuGiOh
Both days, I will wear my RenFest cloak.

Happy Turkey Day!

AGhhh! I missed Renfest!!! ;_; But I'm eager to see your cloak! :D

I haven't seen either of those series, sadly :/ But maybe you can hook me up and that way I'll be educated by Katsu.
I'm prolly gonna be Zidane again, and legolas (since this will be the last time I can really wear it, as Return of the King marks the end of the movie from the book series) maybe Kuja, but I haven't figured which days as what. o.o

Lady Ava
12-05-2003, 10:49 AM
For me, my final costume list:

Lenne-FFX-2
Lulu-FFX
Sasuke- Naruto
Lilina- Fire Emblem
And the rest are surprises. ^.~

Sciguy
12-05-2003, 07:21 PM
Not entirely sure at this point.
Miroku definately, becuase I AM Miroku
Kenshin/Kenji/Battousai if I feel like it
and I believe they're putting me in a Braska costume at some point

And of course, cosplay soup is up for interpretation

Sorahana
12-05-2003, 07:37 PM
OMG SCI-GUY! YOU HAVE POSTED!! Lol XD. And I see you changed your AIM name. You didn't tell me......ahem anyway.
You might be Braska?! COOL! That will be a sight to see ^__^ And...........KENSHIN?! :drools: Sorry I luff Kenshin now lol XD.
Ok I have an updated list that I hope stays this way ^__^:
Inuyasha(need to get revamped.....need...white......wig XD)
Rebecca(if I get around to revamping lol XD)
Yuna(Summoner)
Rikku(FF10 version)
Ryuichi
Sanosuke(maybe but I'm not sure yet =D)
Yipee!!

Neko Cathy
12-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Oh shit dawg, LOOK OUT! Sciguy's got a fangirl :thumbsup:

drake
12-05-2003, 11:28 PM
seriously, it's a little scary, I'd like to see her in person, see if she's frothing at the mout yet.... lol, j/k

drake
12-05-2003, 11:29 PM
hey Neko, now that I've seen your avy, do I have till Katsu to live?

Flippy
12-06-2003, 12:09 AM
^you reminded me that that i need to read the two part manga ring series (thanks)...and that maybe i can cosplay her...hmmmm

Sorahana
12-06-2003, 08:24 AM
Yea I am Sci-Guy's fangirl lol XD. He is too awesome ^___^. Anyway The Ring=not a scary movie XD. Ok well some of it was scary lol but not a alot. My dad said epis of The X-Files were scarier lol XD. Then again my dad doesn't get scared easily XD.
Katsu is so far away!!!!!! Katsu come faster!! Lol XD.

drake
12-06-2003, 09:24 AM
lol, Ringu is way better than The Ring, watch Ringu before you pass judgment on the whole story.

chibistarpower
12-06-2003, 08:04 PM
i'm will sexy edward elrik from full metal alchemist , the best new series out there!! WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fireflystar
12-06-2003, 10:50 PM
I'm adding a bit of girlish charm to Katsucon...I'm being the lovely Mai-Chan of Shortcuts..or your regular Japanese Kogal. Ohh...miss christin..I thought you might cosplay the S&M girl with me... ;_; be full metal person on Saturday! ^^;

ThatYaoiBoy
12-06-2003, 11:16 PM
*points down to his siggy* ^___^ Vaan from FFXII and Goku from Saiyuki

Misa-chan
12-06-2003, 11:28 PM
FINAL list......sorta (hopefully -.-; )

-Card Girl (Miyuki-chan in Wonderland)
-Li Meiling (CCS)
-"Vashette" or some EGL thing

Amanda, we will stalk the Goku-ness & lure him to us with POCKY!! :P Oh yeah, if I actually get to go I'll probably be bringing Kayla who's wearing the......dress thing with wings from the CCS second movie. (we match!)

chibistarpower
12-07-2003, 02:46 PM
sta-chan..nice banner! BWahahahahahaaaa

Sciguy
12-07-2003, 08:31 PM
Oh shit dawg, LOOK OUT! Sciguy's got a fangirl :thumbsup:

Don't worry Jenny, you still hold a special place in my Katsucon memories, lol XD

Yeah, I've got a lot of fangirls, running from the hordes is how I keep my trim figure, hehe :jjacks: :jjacks:

Sorahana
12-07-2003, 08:35 PM
I'm your # 1 fan Sci-Guy lol XD. :glomps: Ok my final list!! (Hopefully)
Inuyasha
Rebecca
Sanosuke
Rikku
Yuna
Yuffie
Ryuichi
Yeesh...........7 costumes........how'd I do that?! Lol XD. Ahh well.......Yuna may be put on hold lol XD. I don't know yet lol XD.

oninomiko
12-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Wahhhh! The decison to go to Katsu was made like 2 nights ago, and of course Im broke! I have one costume... assuming I can get my wig together... Shampoo from Ranma 1/2.

I MIGHT do Yuzuriha Nekoi from X/1999... if I can find a good jacket (rather not make it). And I MIGHT pull together one of the girls from Love Hina's xmas costumes... ^^;

<3 - Sheli

ShatteredSunset
12-08-2003, 07:50 PM
:dance:
I guess I should update my list. Though the rents -are- annoyed at my constant begging of walmart trips... Ahem, anyway.

Going as

BT (just need to finish her staff and circlet... and get some red lipstick somewhere)
Alexiel (I will FINISH IT, damnit x.x)
Semi lolita dance outfit - I refuse to wear BT or Alexiel to a hot dance room, so I'm planning three costumes... I also will bring Sakura from Naruto in case of emergency ^_^' Inner sakura... mwahaha

Okay, I'm done wasting space.

flowers_of_evil
12-08-2003, 08:29 PM
if i get to go *crosses fingers* i will prolly bring
bbhood(darkstalkers)
kagura(inuyasha)
and possibly cyberland mana

madhatterr104
12-10-2003, 07:40 PM
*reserved her hotel room today ^^ *

so far (and hopefully it will stay this way):
royce (lunar SSS)
origional DeG inspired lolita
kyo- jealous pv *crosses fingers that she actually figures out what he's wearing before she starts sewing*

rpd_girl
12-10-2003, 09:07 PM
CCAmanda<<< Rebecca? From Resident Evil/Biohazard?

anyone else doing Biohazard cosplay?

UnwantedKikyo
12-12-2003, 01:07 PM
Oh im going as Kikyo(raver during dance time)/Rinoa(raver also ^_^)/Mitsuki from Dual and mabey another Mitsuki for matt...cause he told me too...hehe and mabey something else I dunno...If I get bored and make another outfit...^_^ cant wait to meet up with yall again Tora,Reiko,Liz,and sheena yall were awsome and funny at neko!!! ^_^

Sorahana
12-12-2003, 01:40 PM
rpd: No Rebecca from Yu-Gi-Oh XD.
Sci-Guy: Ain't I important to you too?! Lol =D
Unwanted Kikyo: I hopw we hang out lots lol =D
Misa: YEA STALK GOKU!!!!! LOL xD. I'm sure he'll love it......love that fact he'll have to call the security guards XD.

Bethii-chan
12-12-2003, 03:47 PM
I'm not going to have any new costumes for Katsu, but I'm bringing my Fire Fairy costume and my ninja. ^_^

Lyn
12-12-2003, 04:11 PM
Welp, my cosplay plans have changed a bit but I'm pretty sure this is going to be the final list unless I can't go Friday morning, but I think it's a good chance that I will be there then (have to skip school thoug, ^^; )

Friday - FILTH Die (Dir en grey), Cain Hargreaves (Count Cain)
Saturday - Kaine (Kaine), Ryouko (Alichino)
Sunday - Noin Claude (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)

Let's hear it for obscure characters! Yay!

Darxim
12-12-2003, 05:33 PM
If I can make it in time, I'm going as the cat man from Da Capo. I'll only wear it for part of Saturday, because it would daunt my efforts at being a pillow, and the cat man doesn't talk, which daunts social efforts. Well, that and becuase the head would get kinda annoying to wear after a while. Mostly I just think it would be really cool. Also, people wouldn't have to have seen the show to know that I'm cosplaying.

Maybe I could dual-cosplay as Kimura-sensei, so if anyone asks "Who's in that cat costume?", I can reenact a scene from Azumanga Daioh (which is my favorite show). I don't think I can manage Kimura-sensei, though. The costume isn't so much clothing as it is a manner of being, and that's a difficult act.

Heather
12-21-2003, 04:09 AM
I might be thinking about pulling together a Mac (SSX3) costume. <3 So add that my list. MUAHA~~!

isami
12-21-2003, 10:09 AM
Hmm. Assuming I manage to get everything done in time..
Kagome ~ Inu Yasha (her blue outfit)
Lenne ~ FFX-2
Random Schoolgirl

So, yay. Katsucon. Gonna be so fun. ^_^

-Isa

Rx7grl
12-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Hello, i was thinking about going as...
Trigun - Dark Vashette
Naruto - Haku, Sexy no jitsu or Haku
Inuyasha - Kikyo =p

otakutre
12-25-2003, 02:48 PM
Woo. Much more cemented plans than their were a month or so ago.
Modern Legend of Zelda group (Urban Cowgirl Malon, modern Zelda, pimp Link)
Ulala from Space Channel 5
Legend of Zelda group (adult Malon, adult Zelda, adult Link)
...and something else for Sunday. Dunno what yet.

UnwantedKikyo
12-26-2003, 06:05 PM
RX7grl ur going as kikyo too! mabey we can go kill inuyashas together ^_^ hahaa *grins and looks at CCAmanda and tora* come here little inuyashas..hehehe

Anikiki
12-27-2003, 01:07 PM
CCAmanda: That's a lot of costumes, how are you going to pull this one off, not to mention that is a lot of costumes to do.

madhatterr104
12-27-2003, 02:02 PM
updated, but not finalized list:
filth kyo
obscure ~OR~ 304 kyo (don't know which one yet..)
royce (lunar SSS)
origional lolita

all subject to change in 1.3 seconds...^^

Tohma
12-29-2003, 01:15 AM
Wow, so many costumes. I'm definetly going to have to find everyone and get their pictures with my new digital camera. I can't believe there is a Dragon Knight cosplayer. Must hunt you down!

I was certainly glad I had two costumes that involved coats last year. A nice warm fluffy Tohma from gravitation coat and a Watari from Yami coat. Kept me nice and warm during those snowy moments.

Well my costumes for this year are a little more involved:
Subaru Sumeragi from X/1999 (Saturday)
Subaru Sumeragi from Tokyo Babylon (Friday)
Jing from King of Bandits Jing (Sunday)
Kiba from Wolf's Rain (maybe)
Watari from YnM (maybe)

And depending on weather maybe I'll pull out my Dilandau from Escaflowne or my Tohma outfit instead of Kiba or Watari. Still undetermined about Sunday really. All costumes are done except for Jing, which is really the hardest one. Lets all hope for nice warm weather okay?

Star
12-29-2003, 02:52 PM
madhatter..I can't wait to see your Kyo. Been waiting for someone to try that one. Okay, this is my first Katsu, so I'm only bringing two...maybe three if I have the space in my suitcase

Tora no Shi - Shi
Full Moon - Mereko
Inuyasha - Yura or Kaguya (proabably yura..she takes up less space)

Hope to see everyone there!! Happy New Year ya'll!

madhatterr104
12-29-2003, 03:23 PM
aw..thanks star..i'll be in kyo all day friday..and i'll be hard to miss..lol..
im actually sewing the dreads right now..eck..i think i have 7 or so done out of 20ish..actually think im getting an allergic reaction to the batting since i've been sewing for like 5 hours straight now..lol...as long as my hand doesn't turn purple and fall off, i think i'll be ok...it's all in the name of cosplay! ^^

Star
12-29-2003, 05:00 PM
I won't be in til kinda late Friday, but I'll be looking for you. Good luck with the dreads!

ainslye
12-29-2003, 06:12 PM
Updates.... still trying to figure out how to make the halo light up. Went to dad for advice. He knows more about electricity than the nothing I've got in my brain on it. I'm also thinking about not using the wings I bought and just making some so I can get a nice even charcoal color for them. Not a lot of work done yet. As soon as I get over this evil flu, I'll get cracking.

Ashbrie
12-29-2003, 07:24 PM
Blah, I should have posted here sooner...but oh well. *Points down at siggy.* There be my costumes! Although I think I'm leaning more toward Lain then Young Fei...since I have most of my stuff for Lain and almost none for Fei. o_O* Not that Fei needs much stuff though...

SquishedFlower
12-29-2003, 07:27 PM
I am well just look at the preety pictures down below.

Gogglegirl
12-29-2003, 09:06 PM
lets see....
I am not going all weekend so on saturday i am going as Taichi Yagami from digimon! i have the bottom portion of my costume done. I did my shoes today and i already have the shorts all i need now is my hair, goggles (i may use the ones i lready own cept they look nothing like Taichi-kun's) my shirt tag crest telescope and digivice. geez... i hae alot of work to do.....
i may go on friday... i think i am gonna go as Sakura form CCS. i already have that one done.

I'm not gonna have any money at the con so i get to go camera crazy! So if you see a digimon cosplayer witha camera your gonna get your pic taken!

And you Gravi cosplayers may end up getting glomped every time i see you!
I LOVE GRAVI!!!!!!!!!!!

UnwantedKikyo
12-29-2003, 09:47 PM
Haha I bet I will see you there ^_^ you should call my celly when u get there. so I can come say hi this time unlie AUSA where you didnt say hi!! haha ^_^'' but I cant wait to see your finished Taichi outfit looks awsome so far! =3 meowz!

*~Special K signing out~*

Sorahana
01-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Ok my final cosplay list!! I ain't changing it hopefully!!
Friday:
Rebecca (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Ryuichi (Gravitation)
Saturday:
Rikku(FFX)
Human Inuyasha and/or Shippo(Inuyasha)
Tohma (Gravitation)
Saturday @ the rave:
Raver Shippo
Sunday:
Tohma (Gravitation)
Ryuichi (Gravitation)

There!! And it'll stay that way!! I think lol XD;.
And Gogglegirl, feel free to take pics of me ^o^. As long as I get to see them after the con! Lol XD;.

Rukawa
01-04-2004, 05:11 PM
wow that is a lot of outfits ^^;

Sorahana
01-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Well not really lol XD. I doubt I'll have Shippo doen in time so I'm just gonna do Human Inuyasha but I'll still do Raver Shippo. So thats like........5 outfits ^o^.

Tsuchi
01-04-2004, 06:35 PM
I got 1 whole outfit XD

Taki (Soul Calibur2) In her 2p outfit.

Hope to see ya'll there :bigtu:

dizzylizzy
01-04-2004, 06:49 PM
I might be thinking about pulling together a Mac (SSX3) costume. <3 So add that my list. MUAHA~~!

really? that's awesome!

a group of us are doing ssx characters!!! lol
me-kaori
ainslye- zoe
her hubby- psymon
stueypark- mac
tauruskatt- allegra

finally! another ssx cosplayer!

otakutre
01-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Awesome! I can't wait to see an SSX group. That'll be so cool! I always play as Kaori and hate it when Psymon is mean to me. ...so I shall demand a picture of Psymon picking on Kaori! ^_^

Reiko
01-04-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm bringing:
Tifa (FFVII)
Rakka (Haibane Renmei)
Ruby (Lunar)
Zoe (SSX)

hehe and it turns out not counting my Sango and all her versions. I'm only taking two maybe three lol XD I love you ainslye!!!

Carmila
01-04-2004, 10:09 PM
As time goes on I keep adding more and more to the list. Hum, wonder if I should being my songstress Rikku or not. But, then again,I may leave my Kurumi at home, I am just not sure.

dizzylizzy
01-04-2004, 10:29 PM
Awesome! I can't wait to see an SSX group. That'll be so cool! I always play as Kaori and hate it when Psymon is mean to me. ...so I shall demand a picture of Psymon picking on Kaori! ^_^

this kaori will taunt psymon. jk! lol you may have all the pics you want. ::is excited:: just look for snowboards. ^^

AgentGinrei
01-04-2004, 10:51 PM
My list (which is sure to change as I do or don't finish/begin/repair things... ^^;)

2 versions of Alucard
Zappa (Guilty Gear X2)
Testament (GGX)
Guu (Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu)
Pokute (Jungle...^)
...and who knows WHAT will crop up between now and then... ^^;;;

kelldar
01-05-2004, 10:09 AM
I swear this is my final list... *_*;
Honda Tohru (fruits basket)
Yuffie (ff7)
Asuka plugsuit (eva)
Eternal Jupiter (sailormoon)
Arwen wedding (lotr, because I want to wear it again ;_; )
Morrigan (darkstalkers)
Alucard (hellsing)
Nanami (utena)
Angel Belldandy (amg)
Manga Belldandy (amg)
Misato (eva)

gyaaah

otakutre
01-05-2004, 10:17 AM
++small fit++ The Link from my Zelda group flaked on me for the weekend so it looks like Hyrule's ladies are on their own again. ;_; Good thing we're independent women!!

So yeah, the modern group may be cancelled due to lack of leading man. Maybe that leaves more time for Ulala or for Seras to actually get worn again. Stupid up-in-the-air costume list. >.>;

HuongStar
01-05-2004, 10:36 AM
Let's see:

Confirmed
- Gaara (Naruto)
- Gogo Yubari (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=102382) (Kill Bill)
- Callisto (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment)
- Halloween Town Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
- Gothic Lolita maid (original)

Tentative
- Bis (Jet Grind Radio)
- "Caramel Pavilion" Chii (Chobits)
- Tohru (Fruits Basket)

Sorahana
01-05-2004, 04:17 PM
I really need to find Gravi cosplayers lol XD;. But all your costumes are gonna rawk ^o^. Ok here it is!! Despite the fact I said my list yesterday was final this is for csure my final list.I hope ^o^!!
Ryuichi Sakuma-concert outfit(Gravitation)
Tohma Seguchi-(Gravitation)
Inuyasha-(Inuyasha) not sure if I'm doing the human version or not probably sticking with hanyou.
Rebecca-(Yu-Gi-Oh)
Rikku-(Final Fantasy 10)

and for the dance I'll do either a rave version of Shippo or some other character XD;.
There ya go folks!! Lol XD;.

Kit Foxfire
01-05-2004, 04:52 PM
heh i'll be cosplaying Zidane from ff9! ^_^

Rukawa
01-06-2004, 08:05 AM
Well heres my somewhat list for now... ^_^
Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Yuki Eiri (Gravitation)
Ryuichi Sakuma (Gravitation)
King Endymion (Sailor Moon)

and some more I forgot lol >.>

Sorahana
01-06-2004, 03:44 PM
You're........being............YUKI?! When?! Lol XD;. And I'm being Ryuichi too!! Small world ne? Lol XD. And I'm so hyper about being Tohma lol XD. Most of my costumes are Gravitation so haha! You're getting glomped.....and I wanna take pics XD.

Gogglegirl
01-06-2004, 05:08 PM
WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Yuki! Eiri Yuki! You Gravi cosplyers have gotta tell me what day your ganna be each charater so i can make sure i see you!

rainbowflavored
01-06-2004, 06:08 PM
Go-Go Yubari (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=95582)from Kill Bill (definitely)
Gun Mage Rikku from FFX-2 (possibly)
Sakura (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=68363)from Naruto (if i feel like pulling the costume out again...heh.)

i can't wait to see the gravitation cosplayers! ahhh i love you *_*

Sorahana
01-06-2004, 09:47 PM
WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Yuki! Eiri Yuki! You Gravi cosplyers have gotta tell me what day your ganna be each charater so i can make sure i see you!

Ok be calm! Lol XD;. I'll probably be Ryuichi and Tohma each day lol XD;. Since I'll probably have to sacrifice my Inuyasha wig so it can be my Tohma wig unless I'm a Tohma without a wig (which I don't wanna be and I don't have another wig for Inuyasha). I'll figure something out ^o^.

NoriRain
01-07-2004, 06:49 PM
^_^ I'm bringing
Chii (chobits)
Ayame/Ninja Hoe (tenchu)
Purple Neko (I got bored allright?)
Elle Driver (kill bill)

But I have no clue as to what day I'll be wearing what >.<

Fory-san
01-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Letsee...well, I have to dig out Harlock again to strut the halls of Katsu and I will probably be one of O-ren Ishii's men from Kill Bill...so yeah, as always, I will be very simple and basic this year. ^^;

quadrophenia
01-08-2004, 03:59 AM
Hi everyone! Right now I am planning on :

Etna from Disgaea
Maetel (Maetel Legend white version)
Possibly Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh if I feel like spiffing her up.

Days for them are still wavering and depend on what's up with my as-always indecisive group members, myself included :p

otakutre
01-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Mi-chan! ::: attacks ::: Can't wait to see how Etna is shaping up. Maybe we'll be pink-hair buddies. ^_^

quadrophenia
01-09-2004, 02:05 AM
Haha yeah pink hair will be all the rage by Katsucon, I reckon :) I wish I had the money to seriously play with wigs and wig pigtails, but alas, it's prolly hair dye for me :)

Ralenta
01-09-2004, 07:28 PM
ooooo yeaaaaaa, I should probably get started on thoes costume things..........
Well at the moment there is a pile of fabric in the corner that will soon be a chun li costume.....and my school girl/boy cosplay group costume is nearly complete, just have to finish making the scarf........
then i have to post Mine and Sciguy's ever so popular Cosplay song, *ya, you remember!* and for thoes who dont.........well you'll see, I am gonna make one for Otakon too, its to the rhyme of "The Night Before Christmas"...but thats a different story!

ZiggyB
01-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Hmmm, since it's that time, I might as well post my list too.

Ohgami Ichiro (Sakura Taisen)
Son Goku (Saiyuki - Art Book)
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)

I'm bringing these costumes, but I'm not sure when I'd wear them or if at all:
Sousuke Sagara-Summer Uniform (Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu)
Zack (Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore) - Hmm, maybe at the Fighting game gathering?
Johnny (Dance Dance Revolution)

And for those who don't know what some of these costumes are, I have pictures of most of them on my cosplay site (http://www.divideby0.com/cosplay/).

Kell: Holy cow! When are you gonna wear everything! 8-O

erikadoor
01-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Erika here.

I can't remember if I posted on this one, but cosplay plans *have* changed.
Here we go...

Friday: Female Assassin [Bellatrix Caph] from Ragnarok Online
Saturday: Princess Garnet [Queen gown] from Final Fantasy IX
Sunday: Cinnamon from Jade Cocoon 2

I'm also likely bringing along Hild from Oh! My Goddess! and the new Naoto from Doggs just for pictures or whatever.

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com

Icetigris
01-10-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm going as Clarine from Fire Emblem the Sealed Sword (the FE game with Roy in it that was never released in the US) if I can finish the costume in time and I'll also probably wear my pirate Fina costume from Skies of Arcadia again. I haven't figured out what I'm going as on which day, though.

Eurobeat King
01-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Less than __ weeks to go (as not to remind people, but YOU know how long until Katsu arrives.. ;) ) my cosplay schedule is prolly going to be this:

Thursday: None
Friday: Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Friday (evening): Eurobeat Shinji (for the table-gathering)
Saturday (morning): Ogami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
Saturday (evening): Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D) (for the table-gathering)
Sunday: None

See you soon! :D

AlikNyankoChan
01-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Hrm...list is still pretty unclear, as I have three unfinished costumes I'd like to wear. And one or so that I wouldn't mind making...
Sooo...2-6 costumes from this list.

Milphey-Yu (Bakuretsu Hunters)
Kaorinite (BBSM)
Syphiel (Slayers)
- Alternate Heather Costume (Silent Hill 3)
Pulia Mamon (Toshiden Subaru)
Risky (Omishi Magical Theater Risky/Saftey)
Miko Mido - Ninja (La Blue Girl)
Random dresses from my workshop ^^;;;

~Alik-Nyanko

lunasreincarnat
01-11-2004, 04:21 AM
ok my list went thru some changes again......
friday - shorty from bust a groove
aislin from vanity
saturday - skuld from oh my goddess
aislin from vanity

kelldar
01-11-2004, 09:35 AM
I doubt I'll wear everything I'll bring! I like to have a choice, lol.
Already thinking of not bringing blue Belldandy with her wings or Morrigan, just to save $ on the shipping of the wings. ><

Neko Cathy
01-13-2004, 12:09 AM
Johnny (Dance Dance Revolution)
Ziggy, you rock! :)

Rx7grl
01-13-2004, 12:23 AM
don remember if i updated my cosplay=p
Friday: Haku
Sat: Haku/ Dark Vashette
Rave: Dark Vashette
Sunday: Kikyo / Haku

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
I can't wait till Katsucon! Yeay!

Eurobeat King
01-13-2004, 02:31 AM
Kell: I love your Morrigan, so you should bring that since the only time I've seen that one was at AX last year. :)

Nekocathy: Is your cousin who went last year, and was the Urd from Otakon, also going to go to Katsu?

rhichan
01-13-2004, 06:49 AM
I'll be...
Saturday: Wakaba (Utena)
Jessie (Pokemon)
Sunday: Puchiko (Di Gi Charat)

Possibly Shidou Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth in one of her kimono and Chun Li, depending on if I have time.