PDA

View Full Version : Which was your favorite costume?

LadyGackt
09-01-2003, 08:36 PM
Hehe I liked the original Chii a lot...hers was sooo awesome...it wasnt like all the other Chiis
I also liked Bowser XD

oh oh and i liked this heero yuy....he looked EXACTLY like Heero!!! i was so happy! but i didnt get to hug him, it was too crowded to get to him =(

Sciguy
09-01-2003, 08:48 PM
Bowser is CyanKirby, a member here ^.^

There was one nice black woman dressed as Kamiya Kaoru from Kenshin that I liked. We had a nice "Mother-Son" conversation, lol. I really liked the spin she threw on that costume.

neoangelwink
09-01-2003, 09:21 PM
aerith from hk very cozy easy to wear. also dizzy very easy to get round in.

Tora
09-01-2003, 09:24 PM
I got a kick out of the 4 girls dressed as DBZ characters. It was simple but cute!

Also I saw a few great J-rock costumes, and there was an Angel Sanctuary cosplayer there who did a great job with her wings (and after talking to her I found out they were her second attempt after an even better pair had been ruined >_<)

and Cyan Kirby did do a kickass job with Bowser!

hikura
09-01-2003, 10:31 PM
I have props to a few wonderful costumes i saw.
Koumouri period costume was stunning.She had it on saturday.Even the wig looked abosutely perfect.
I saw these two monster costumes on saturday and were stunning.(i knwo these were two different costumes but i put them in one slot lol)
Third was a sumonono cosplayer.First time i have seen a cosplayer like her.She had a wonderful costume.
The last was a Resident evil cosplayer.He was dressed in a complete stars outfit that was incredibley accurate.I believe he was barry.

TheAnarCHris
09-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Neoangelwink+Rinoa costume=happy me

blackmadonna
09-01-2003, 10:41 PM
The Bowser costume was awesome!

I would also like to congradulate my fellow JRockers.. epecially CyberWolf who did a great Le Ciel Gackt :D :D The chick who did the Silver Ash was awesome as well.. as was the other one who did Yu~Ki.. so good :D

HeeroJF
09-01-2003, 11:37 PM
oh oh and i liked this heero yuy....he looked EXACTLY like Heero!!! i was so happy! but i didnt get to hug him, it was too crowded to get to him =(

I was one of the Heeros there. If it was me you wanted to hug, well I'll catch up with you at the next con!

cyankirby
09-01-2003, 11:55 PM
He he, I was the Bowser! Thanks everyone! :D

I saw 2 well done Subarus (from .hack//SIGN) and three awesome Kingdom Hearts cosplayers (I know at least one person is from cosplay.com but I don't know who it is... :( )

And of course the other Smash Bros. costumes I saw around the con center were awesome as well!!!!! :bigtu:

Nintendotaku
09-02-2003, 12:24 AM
I was amazed at how well my brother and sister's costumes came out. I'm sure some of you saw them, they were the little Utena and Miki.

Also really awesome, I saw both a Locke and a Celes this time! Hooray for Final Fantasy VI!

I'm not going to list every costume that rocked my socks off because i'd be here forever, but I'm just gonna make one more comment and that is on the other people in my skit... the female Link, the two Shieks and Ganondorf all had extremely well-made costumes.

But then again all the freaking costumes were awesome!

Koumori
09-02-2003, 08:10 AM
I have props to a few wonderful costumes i saw.
Koumouri period costume was stunning.She had it on saturday.Even the wig looked abosutely perfect.
I saw these two monster costumes on saturday and were stunning.(i knwo these were two different costumes but i put them in one slot lol)

Thanks! That was Jibrille from Angel Sanctuary, though, not a period costume. :)

The foam-suit guys were from Kaiju Big Battel. I love them.

Zephyrs
09-02-2003, 09:40 AM
I ran into a Professor Tomoe (he won my "know who I'm cosplaying as and win candy!" game!) which I thought was pretty darn spiffy since he's one crazy guy. also ran into a Celine from Star Ocean 2 in the manga room - too bad I didn't wear my Precis costume! I gave her a hug cause yeah. star ocean forever!

aeva
09-02-2003, 10:33 AM
I would also like to congradulate my fellow JRockers.. epecially CyberWolf who did a great Le Ciel Gackt :D :D The chick who did the Silver Ash was awesome as well.. as was the other one who did Yu~Ki.. so good :D

I agree!! Your costumes were so very awesome. ;-; I'm still so bugged out about having to abandon you guys last minute! ::snuggles:: Your costumes were all so amazing.... and Miss Bethany had WAY too much chocolate. XD

TheAnarCHris
09-02-2003, 10:50 AM
He he, I was the Bowser! Thanks everyone! :D

I saw 2 well done Subarus (from .hack//SIGN) and three awesome Kingdom Hearts cosplayers (I know at least one person is from cosplay.com but I don't know who it is... :( )

AAnd of course the other Smash Bros. costumes I saw around teh con center were awesome as well!!!!! :bigtu:

If it was a Leon or Aerith than it was me and N.A.W....her friend was running around as KH Yuffie too.

neoangelwink
09-02-2003, 01:32 PM
^_^ there was really good old school squall. very cute leon, love hack.dot, ^_^ there many very cute chowbit too. there many great out there. i just can spell many of the names

Sorahana
09-02-2003, 01:54 PM
I loved the female Wolfwood! The confessional was a great touch!! In fact I loved all the Wolfwoods!! Wolfwood rocks!! All the Inuyasha people ruled too!!

KaineMaxwell
09-02-2003, 02:09 PM
I ran into a Professor Tomoe (he won my "know who I'm cosplaying as and win candy!" game!)

from sailor moon s!

TheAnarCHris
09-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Okay, fave non-Chris/Carrie costume

Oshidori's FF6's Celes in opera gown.

FAC_Chris
09-02-2003, 10:48 PM
Hmm..

I liked Ryu a lot.

I'd have to say that the costume that sticks out most in my mind was the Lulu. By itself, alone, it was great, and the cosplayer really accented the character well, but what won me was... well.. a totally random occurance.

When I saw her sitting down against, the wall, she had her legs up with her knees bent, coming up through the middle of the dress, above the belts. It just looked really really AWESOME!! Just perfect.

I wonder who that was..

ok, I'm done. ^_^

Reiko
09-03-2003, 01:12 AM
all the Inuyasha's....not to metion kilala.. *giggles* and the vampire princess costumes!

Galaxia
09-03-2003, 01:43 AM
I ran into a Professor Tomoe!

I saw him too! ^^

I thought everyone's costumes were wonderful, I can't pick out just one ^^;

Ember
09-03-2003, 04:40 AM
Subarus were totally awsome... I have to say i looooooooooooove your costumes... you need to send a "how i made this kick ass outfit" so we can all atempt your greatness! Yours was accually one of the ifrst outfits i saw hehe.. :} Totally cool... umm i want to say something more grand but haha its 4am... :}

Good JOB!

fyrewarryor
09-03-2003, 02:17 PM
SUMOMOOOOOOO!!!! -Goes crazy- So adorable.

LadyGackt
09-03-2003, 03:45 PM
SUMOMOOOOOOO!!!! -Goes crazy- So adorable.

didn't get to see that, but she looked cute in the pics ^^

Sorahana
09-03-2003, 04:17 PM
Sumomo was cool. I saw her on Saturday. My costume sucked lol XD. I was the girl that sang "Fukai Mori" on Friday night @ karaoke.

LadyGackt
09-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Sumomo was cool. I saw her on Saturday. My costume sucked lol XD. I was the girl that sang "Fukai Mori" on Friday night @ karaoke.

i dont think i saw you....but from what ive heard your singing is pretty good ^__^

YuffieBunny
09-04-2003, 12:00 PM
well i thought the chick walking around in Gambler Rikku was awesome!!

*coughs* *runs* *giggles*

Oshi
09-04-2003, 12:05 PM
The hoard of Naruto ninjas 0wned all >.>;; *cough*

Juri Pickles
09-04-2003, 12:49 PM
There was an absolutely awesome Kakashi there... his costume was impossibly detailed, right down to the sharingan eye. His hair was out of this world. Anyone else see him?

I really liked the Misaki cosplayer there too. Her costume was really well made, although I think she looked more like Tamayo.

yummivix
09-04-2003, 12:52 PM
well i thought the chick walking around in Gambler Rikku was awesome!!

*coughs* *runs* *giggles*

Me too, me too! I didn't go, but I looked throught all the photos for it. I saw little sumomo and thought she was darling. I also saw a STRONG BAD that was hillarious. But I definitly love the gambler rikku, it is one of the best costumes I saw while going through. There were two others that I can' think of because I haven't looked through the pics for two weeks, that I really liked a lot. oh well.

YuffieBunny
09-04-2003, 02:51 PM
hehehe yeah the sumomo was realli kawaii. i sat next to her at the closing cerimonies, when she flipped out over winning the trip to japan too hehehe

Oshi
09-04-2003, 02:56 PM
There was an absolutely awesome Kakashi there... his costume was impossibly detailed, right down to the sharingan eye. His hair was out of this world. Anyone else see him?
Yeah, I talked with him a bit. He's EnderZero on here.

yukitoLeonheart
09-04-2003, 04:03 PM
Yea same thing, enderzero (eric) is the man. He is the best Kakashi cosplayer I think.

Cri_au_ciel
09-04-2003, 10:24 PM
Yes, the Bowser costume was the best I think. Um, was the Chii cosplay you are taking about blue and white?

Hehe I liked the original Chii a lot...hers was sooo awesome...it wasnt like all the other Chiis
I also liked Bowser XD

Midknight
09-05-2003, 06:43 AM
all the Inuyasha's....not to metion kilala.. *giggles* and the vampire princess costumes!

:D thanks! ::gives pocky to Reiko::

I thought the chibi Utena and Miki were adorable.

Pyrobaka
10-03-2003, 02:28 PM
Hmm..

I liked Ryu a lot.

I'd have to say that the costume that sticks out most in my mind was the Lulu. By itself, alone, it was great, and the cosplayer really accented the character well, but what won me was... well.. a totally random occurance.

When I saw her sitting down against, the wall, she had her legs up with her knees bent, coming up through the middle of the dress, above the belts. It just looked really really AWESOME!! Just perfect.

I wonder who that was..

ok, I'm done. ^_^

Hey, that might have been my friend Carly!! She has really long hair, and she went as Lulu, and she was complaining how she couldn't sit right with her costume on. :-) plus she was the only lulu at the con that i saw.

I was online looking for pictures of her at the con when i saw your post, cuz my film didn't come out right :-( *cries* anyone that has any piccies of her please e-mail me at Pyrosephiroth@hotmail.com.

one of my fav costumes was the wolfwood that i preposed to from a floor away, he was uberly cute :-) :-)

FAC_Chris
10-04-2003, 12:00 PM
Hey, that might have been my friend Carly!! She has really long hair, and she went as Lulu, and she was complaining how she couldn't sit right with her costume on. :-) plus she was the only lulu at the con that i saw.

I was online looking for pictures of her at the con when i saw your post, cuz my film didn't come out right :-( *cries* anyone that has any piccies of her please e-mail me at Pyrosephiroth@hotmail.com.

one of my fav costumes was the wolfwood that i preposed to from a floor away, he was uberly cute :-) :-)

There were some on fansview.com ^_^

Let me know!

Sorahana
10-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Everyone's cotsumes cause they were better than mine!!!!!!!! Lol XD;. My mom saw how great the costumes were and we decided to do a better job on mine for next time lol XD.

Dokudel
10-06-2003, 02:33 PM
I thought the male Yuna was hot looking. *Drools*

Chiri
10-25-2003, 11:35 AM
I loved the girl in the black Vash trenchcoat with the black sunglasses ^_^! She was so cute, I gave her a Krispy Kreme Donut hat that I signed as Tasuki! Wheeee!

BTW, I'm looking for people who saw an OVA Tasuki (me) being dragged around on a chain by an OVA Kouji (both Fushigi Yuugi) ... Anybody see us? Just curious!

::Tankotsu::
12-25-2003, 09:17 PM
Bowser is CyanKirby, a member here ^.^

There was one nice black woman dressed as Kamiya Kaoru from Kenshin that I liked. We had a nice "Mother-Son" conversation, lol. I really liked the spin she threw on that costume.

hehe, that was me! Hey how you doing. I remember you lol. Glad you liked my outfit. did you catch me at the cosplay on broadway. my lil sisters were there two they did a lil dance. Thanks alot! lol :dance:

JInu-chan
01-13-2004, 04:40 PM

I really liked the Misaki cosplayer there too. Her costume was really well made, although I think she looked more like Tamayo.

Kakashi was so cool, and I got his picture... sadly that slowed him down and as I left I saw a hoard of fan girls attack him!!

cyankirby
01-15-2004, 01:19 PM
I saw the same person there! I got a picture of him sitting down. His costume was awesome! The hair must have taken forever to style...

Ranma Saotome
01-17-2004, 12:33 PM
I got a kick out of the 4 girls dressed as DBZ characters. It was simple but cute!

I think those are members of my anime/cosplay club, NYO! Cosplay... IF you want, I can send you a pic if I have it.

hnt
01-17-2004, 02:38 PM
I saw the kakashi cosplayer :P I was too scared to approach him XD

Cyber Wolf
01-28-2004, 03:23 PM
O_O *thought she had already replied* Thank you blackMadonna and Aeva!!! :D *gives them donuts* :3

Bluucircles
02-12-2004, 04:32 PM
I loved the girl in the black Vash trenchcoat with the black sunglasses ^_^! She was so cute, I gave her a Krispy Kreme Donut hat that I signed as Tasuki! Wheeee!

BTW, I'm looking for people who saw an OVA Tasuki (me) being dragged around on a chain by an OVA Kouji (both Fushigi Yuugi) ... Anybody see us? Just curious!

Oh, you guys were cool. I saw you the whole con, but I don't think I got as great a pic of you as I'd like to. People rushing us about the con and all. But I thought that was so cute ^^

Oh, btw, "the girl in the black Vash trenchcoat" is actually a very close friend of mine who I go to school with. She feels warm and fuzzy inside after hearing your comment. You made her day ^^

Karayumi
03-23-2004, 07:18 AM
I saw someone on one of the top floors dressed as Knives and she looked awesome. I think it was one of the best costumes there. I also thought that the Bowser was good too. And the girl with the mechanical Kirara was awesome.

Ranma Saotome
03-23-2004, 11:25 AM
The mechanical Kiarara is Monoyasha JLA from zhee boards. ^^

bakaman
08-02-2004, 01:21 AM
I liked the female Wolfwood who modified her outfit. So hot.. She wasn't the one with the confessional though. White lace on the bottom of her skirt. Heeled boots. Sexy. Dead on.

Chiri
08-17-2004, 05:55 PM
Oh, you guys were cool. I saw you the whole con, but I don't think I got as great a pic of you as I'd like to. People rushing us about the con and all. But I thought that was so cute ^^

Oh, btw, "the girl in the black Vash trenchcoat" is actually a very close friend of mine who I go to school with. She feels warm and fuzzy inside after hearing your comment. You made her day ^^

Thanks! Sorry for the extremely late reply, I was just wandering these forums because I am bored to death and I saw your post ^_^;; There are pics of my Tasuki costume in my gallery (and they are good ones, too!) ^^;;

stormbringer246
09-06-2004, 10:09 PM
:waaaah: i really wanted to try to go to big aple anime fest, but i did get to go to anime fest in dallas. there was a summomo there too that was good.