PDA

View Full Version : Animagic Drama!!!!!!!!!11

Adella
10-11-2002, 01:28 AM
just kidding. :p anybody have any mishaps? Like.. you forgot a vital part of your costume at home... OR.. your hotel room wasn't there... OR.....your wig fell off or costume broke? Tell!! TELL US OF YOUR DRAMA! :d

Wandering Otaku
10-11-2002, 02:34 AM
The monkeys were after me. They stole my underware and ran off with it on their heads.

Karisu-sama
10-11-2002, 04:59 AM
Thursday: We left for Ani-Magic an hour later than we'd planned (of course), and got stuck in much Evil Rush Hour Traffic with Construction... About 1.5 hours down the road, we crossed the border between San Jose and Morgan Hill - and I realized we had left all the prop swords AT HOME!!!

So we had to turn back (up 85 instead of 101 this time, it was a bit quicker) and I was frantically calling our intrepid friend/employee to get the swords and meet us in the Shoreline Theater parking lot with them... which she eventually did. AFTER getting lost going the wrong way up 101 first.

In Lancaster, my Mapquest map said "exit at avenue H off 14." Avenue H was CLOSED. We got off at I, called the hotel, and the night clerk promptly directed us in exactly the wrong direction on I...

Well, obviously we finally made it. :) At about 1AM, as I'd originally predicted we would, after leaving the Bay Area at 4 PM.

L to the 3rd
10-11-2002, 05:12 AM
Umm we got soo lost....because friggen
"someone'' said to trust the map on
the web site!!! we were approx 3 hours late. Ended up near Wrightwood, Mt. High area..X_X;

Rey-Rey
10-11-2002, 01:42 PM
I almost died.

plastiknife
10-11-2002, 01:57 PM
i think you win then....

Lilli
10-11-2002, 02:29 PM
._. I -SAID- I was sorry, Rey Rey. Geez.

You almost kill someone and just never let you forget it.

._. Next time I won't miss, nyarharharhahar!!!

FlameSniperRei
10-11-2002, 03:00 PM
Dood we had originally 4 people in our room and they gave us a 1 bed...... and we TOLD the staff that we needed a roll away right when we got in. And when I go and check later that night, all of the roll aways are taken! x_x gaaaaar!
*smacks staff people*

Rey-Rey
10-11-2002, 05:01 PM
We were going a nice 75 MPH drive on the 14 when three cars inexplicably broke in front of me. I couldn't brake in time or I would've crashed so, at the last split-second, I swerved into the car pool lane.

I just realized ten minutes later that I could've died if I didn't move. -_-

Michi
10-11-2002, 11:45 PM
Well... I moved the week of Animagic, and my wigs were in a box somewhere that I just couldn't find. ^_^; So I was spazzing right before we left, and couldn't find some costume pieces I had put in the same box O_O so I ended up bringing very little and borrowing a few costumes (Irvine, Squall.. heh).

On the way home our brakes went out and we were stranded in Valencia (just outside Lancaster) until Monday...

Adella
10-12-2002, 01:39 AM
Wow! So much drama!! I got a little tipsy from ONE DRINK. JUST ONE. On my birthday and I was goin around being stupid. that's what Kiyoshi said anyway. I was all "HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! @.@! :D"

Yuna
10-12-2002, 02:00 AM
SOME BUM CAME UP TO ANDY AND I AND I DODN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECUASE I WASN'T REALLY ALL THERE O_O;;;;;;;

so scary...

Adella
10-12-2002, 02:12 AM
yeah his name was Robert!!!!!

Andy should have used his claws!!!!! Raaaar!

Lilli
10-12-2002, 03:30 AM
I have post-Ani-Magic drama, if you want.

._. Ani-Magic made me sick. Hehehe, all those Otaku running around, just like carrier monkies. (Soooomiiii XD Although I hardly saw you, so your conscience should be clear...)

Hehe, well, it's probably not Ani-Magic ^-~ But dude, these past couple of days, I -really- don't feel good ._. Mreeeeeeeh *wobbles around and goes to sleep* ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzz

Nadeshiko
10-12-2002, 04:42 AM
Stranded / MON Con. Michi said it best. The main cylinder broke down and we had to stay an extra night. It wasn't all too bad, though. ^_^

I had pre-con mishaps. My mom broke my advantix camera, and my dad found out the dealer of my digi cam is a fraud. Thankfully, a friend let me borrow his 35mm. Also, my Pepper costume was not worn 'cause my roommate (the only one in our campus apt w/ car) was always turning down my ride requests to the nearest hot topic in Santa Rosa.

that's my story and I'm sticking too it. ^^

Dark Vision
10-12-2002, 04:45 AM
Hey Lilli, you became sick after ani-magic too. So did I, mei lin chang said she was sick too. And a couple of other people i don't remember mention getting sick too. Could it have been the water or maybe those random monkeys running around.

Well during the con, my mighty tenchiken for my tenchi costume fell and the stone hard clay guard shattered. Had to go the rest of the day without it and i know its takes two hours to put the clay thingie on.

Nova
10-12-2002, 02:06 PM
We walked to the 7-11 and my friend fell flat on her face,though she was dressed up as Sora from Digimon 02 and her skirt was a WEE bit short for her comfort,so when she fell it flew up explosing pink panties o_o. All the cars that drove by honked and w00ted.

Adella
10-12-2002, 02:55 PM
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! >.< that poor thing!

Nova
10-12-2002, 03:07 PM
Bleh,we went through alot of little things like that. Sora,Mimi and i were walking down to one of the Hotels and a biker gang came up to us asking why we looked so "purty". We all just looked at them,turned and sprinted away to the hotel.

Wandering Otaku
10-12-2002, 04:07 PM
That is the sad thing out here. If you intend to leave the hotel area in costume, go in a large group. There is no way to tell what will happen. This should be sound advice taken by all at any convention, asI have just heard that at some other convention people were asaulted. I do nto know if they were in costume or what not, but it is just best to be careful..

K_Valentine
10-12-2002, 04:12 PM
I don't have much drama from AM but I guess I can vent.

-Friday afternoon I developed an inexplicable limp/pain in my ankle and pretty much walked slow and funny for the rest of AM. I was able to play it off when cosplaying Spike by saying I got shot in the ankle. I got better though after I left.

-I also fell sick during con. My guess is it was something in the air, and I'm not talking the wonderful feeling of being at an anime convention with old and new friends.

-My favorite drama came AM-eve. It was a late Thursday night and our hotel room needed ice. I volunteered to get it. Since this was my first time at this hotel and AM, I had no clue where the nearest ice machine was. I remembered seeing one at Poolside and ventured there. It turned out that machine was very poor (By the time the 2nd batch of ice came, the first batch was now water).

Undaunted but too lazy to change out of costume, I continued to look for an ice machine. I found one and filled up a cooler's worth. As I try to return to the room, I forgot what # it was. And to make it worse, my room card does not match any of the door keys.

As I'm wandering where the heck I am, these old people start to yell at me for stealing ice (I didn't know hotels charged for ice nowadays). Then after a couple minutes of yelling, I finally come to realize that in my search for ice, I had wandered into ANOTHER hotel (The sign was a good indicator). Luckily some fellow Anime's were walking to the right hotel so I followed them after admitting to the old people how freaking lost I was.

Coincidentally, I was in my Ryoga Hibiki costume when all this happened.

Afterthought: I learned that the nearest WORKING ice machine was down the hall of our hotel room. D'oh!

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 04:36 PM
Me after Ani-Magic: "Dude..I had so much fun guys....*BARF*...the costumes were kickass...*COUGH*...cool....people....*HACK*.....* DIE*

But I am better now.

Nova
10-12-2002, 05:13 PM
It was Hella dry thereO_O My nose started bleeding,my lips went chap and I kept hacking and coughing in my sleep,as did my friend. The guys who were staying in our room bairly got sleep cause of us >.<

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 05:31 PM
You didn't like...bleed on a white Yuna wedding gown or anything did you? That would fit very nicely into this thread.

Nova
10-12-2002, 05:37 PM
no but i got it on my costume so i had to wear my shirt inside out.><

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 05:43 PM
()O_O() Oh dear...

Nova
10-12-2002, 06:08 PM
wai! i like your website too Mei Lan Chang ^^

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 06:11 PM
Oh...why...thankyou. I think you are the first to say that without me dunking their head into a toilet bowl to get a compliment out of them.

Famira Damaris
10-13-2002, 01:09 AM
*stands proud* I, for one, haven't gotten sick after or during Ani-Magic. For some reason, that makes me feel special. :P Actually, I was starting to get pimples again, but that's pretty small. xX

L to the 3rd
10-13-2002, 04:14 AM
I got sick sunday of ani-magic..
X_X;;

Nadeshiko
10-13-2002, 04:26 AM
I caught a cold on Sunday morning. ^^;

Over it right now!

Aoshi Shinomori
10-13-2002, 01:56 PM
Well for us.. we had to make last minute changes for our Kenshin skit because people didnt want to be in it and our kenshin wasnt feeling well. I'm glad we found the Rurouni Otaku , Hiko , and a misao at the last minute. We were practicing till we went up. I'm glad we won an award for all the hard work we put into it. Oh and I didnt get sick.. even though i took the plunge twice ><

Kenshin Ken
10-13-2002, 03:33 PM
Drama for me eh?

Well throught most of the con I had quite a bit of fun ^^. The only drama I can take into account was me owrrying about how OTHER people were doing ^^;; I worried about Kitty after the masqurade when she told us something wehnt wrong iwth her skit... and I still owner about it..

Also sunday morning...hmm..@_@;; owke up 7:30 am... got a call from Daniel saying that we had a change of plans.. we were to leave 2 hours FROM then on 9:30 am.. .so I had to get on over with my hulkin luggage ..grab brekafast and hit the road...missing alll of sunday's events..

And on the road..^^;; well our little passanger was kinda moody...but that was that... sittin in the car in searing 100 plus weather isn't very comfy ^^;;

We had to drop thsi girl off at CHICO ^^;;

Bringing me back home was a problem... sicne the guys didn't know the SF area or Oakalnd well.. I was afraid to navagaite em thru it sicne they might get lost...

SO they dropped me off at the Santa clara Cal train station at about 10... I checked around.. the last train left at 9:30....^^;;.... then went to the geyhound..... the smal lstation was closed...

THen we called up for directiosn to the main station... it was 11:45 when we heard f the business hours for the main staiton. it was open from 5:30 am tiull 11:59... O_o;; we floored it....

whe n Igot there I aksed the station guy when the next bust to SF was h goin..... he siad it left at 10...@_@;;

so I ended up taking a cab home...@_@;;; that's alotta moolah...

but it was fun nonetheless ^^;;

Lightning Count
10-13-2002, 04:10 PM
Holy <<<BLEEP>>>>!!!

I forgot most of one of my costumes...all I remembered was the hat, the *sleeves* and shoes.......forgot the long skirt and top. In other words, half of my costume I left at home because I was in this HUGE hurry!!

Second, when I went to check in to my room, they told me that I NEEDED to have a credit card.....I only had CASH and they wouldn't take it no matter what!!!
I_WAS_ANGRY!!!!!!!
I was like, "I'm in the middle of the desert and I have no place to stay!"

Third, I went to the motel right next door...and I was extremely lucky they had a room. But the shower curtain had mold and the floor was stained black with dirt or something. They had no iron, hair dryer and no alarm clock so I never knew what time it was....I had to call the front desk 2-3 times a day and ask what time it was. What a bother...........my *neighbors* were scary looking perverts.

And finally, I had a MEAN migraine on the way home and got sick as soon as I parked the car. (It was a long hour drive when you're about to pass out and puke....@__@)

Okita Souji
10-14-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by L to the 3rd
Umm we got soo lost....because friggen
"someone'' said to trust the map on
the web site!!! we were approx 3 hours late. Ended up near Wrightwood, Mt. High area..X_X;

Hey! If you took the normal route you would have been late as well! Traffic was a bitch coming up that 5 to the 14 that day. I had a friend who took 5 hours to get from the LA area to AM and he left around 12. No duh you ended up in the area you did, it's the back way. I only suggested using the AM site for Directions. Blame the AM site for posting the directions they did. It should tell you to go straight on the 138 instead of looking for 270th street. I just wonder, 3 hours late? That seems a bit of a stretch to me.

L to the 3rd
10-14-2002, 09:53 PM
Yea cuz Jenn totally trusts you
when it comes to directions and
no One listened to me when I
said that we were going the right way.

-_-;

Okita Souji
10-15-2002, 12:39 AM
I suggested she take a thomas guide or similar map just in case.

FlameSniperRei
10-15-2002, 02:08 AM
Oh no.....
Like yeah I know u meant well Jon...but yeah we went through hell basically to get to AM.... so please understand Chrissy's anger. I think we were late by 2 hours actually.

:eek:

Okita Souji
10-15-2002, 02:16 AM
I understand the anger, but at the time she was directing it to the wrong place. i.e. me.

Adella
10-15-2002, 05:01 AM
this is a funny thread.. take it to PMs. ::nodnod:: ^_^ we are supposed to be filled with joy and flowers and niceynice!

FlameSniperRei
10-15-2002, 03:33 PM
sou ne, but of course.

Yeah Jon is our buddy so yeah we'll deal with it. ^.^

Yuna
10-15-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Mei Lan Chang
You didn't like...bleed on a white Yuna wedding gown or anything did you? That would fit very nicely into this thread.

OMiGosh!! If someone did that to my gown... omigod... I would FREAK OUT, scream at the person and run away crying ! O_O; NEVER BLEED ON SOMEONE'S WEDDING YUNA GOWN!! It reminds me of A-Kon. At A-Kon, so brain case left his FULL CAN of Dr. Pepper on the ground and I was trying to fluff my train so it looked really good in the pictures... and I knocked it over all over my train because I didn't see it. OMG.. I was so upset ._. Thank god for OxyClean!! ^_^ I got that stain out and didn't damage my crepe X3

BabySnowLeopard
10-15-2002, 06:39 PM
LOL @ Gina's title ^_^'''''''
Poor Jon just gets so abused XDDDDDDD *steals his glasses and runs away with them*

O_< soda on white gown = BAD!!! errr... so is makeup on white gloves X_x ACK and I HATE HATE HATE getting blood on my costumes!! There's a small blood stain on my Arashi shirt, and it won't come out *pissed* this is the second make of the Arashi shirt too X_X

Hrm I'm just happy my AM was drama-free... especially seeing the potential disaster of painting my Scarlet Thunder AT the con LOL!!
I just wish I had worn a costume on Friday... like Sailormars since I never got to wear it... or at least Hitomi, so I could have DERIBARI PIZZA with Kimi! XD

~Kie

Yuna
10-15-2002, 07:28 PM
I got a tiny spot of blood on the moogle top, thank god it's covered by the collar XD I do not want to make that again... it KILLED my hands @_@ oi oi, I know how you feel Kie, I have the *weird* spot in my new Yuna costume's top and I have *no* idea where it came from nor what it is and it sticks out like a sore thumb >_<; and at that, I didn't have the time OR patience to remake that top foir a THRID time. >_<;;; it was a freaking pain in the arse @_@

FlameSniperRei
10-15-2002, 07:54 PM
Kie ^.^!

Anno, I really like to take Sailor Mars piccies with you at like a con (US-JE, AX?)
I remade the original Mars costume (not Supers or eternal or Myu that is) and yeah I never actually got a picture with you as Sailor Mars. ^.^ It would be cooolness! *.*

*ponders*.....wow..... how many people got sick after AM anyway ? It seems like half of AM did x_x ! That must be like a record or something... O.o*

-Gina

BabySnowLeopard
10-15-2002, 10:08 PM
eh X_x it wasn't a watermark was it? *got a watermark on Seung Mina from stupid hotel iron*

Yaaay yeah we should get some pics together! OMG X_X But I'd look like such a short fat Sailormars next to you LOL!! And my hair is so short now ;_; *growgrowgrow* But! I did get the right shoes finally ^o^

Eeee yeah everyone is sick now =O Ok, whose fault is it???? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XD

~Kie

Yuna
10-15-2002, 10:40 PM
Well the spot is really hard... I think... cause I'm REALLY smart, it's from the hot glue gun that was on AND was on the ironing board cause it's close to a plus is it... but what I can't figure out about that is hot glue doesn't discolor material. AHHH, so weird... x_x

FlameSniperRei
10-16-2002, 05:51 PM
O.o WHaaaa?? Omigosh Kie you're skinnier than me... and the same height as me ^.^ *poke poke* there's no meat to poke!

waaaa, my hair is short too but I just wear my wig ^.^* i'd much rather use my own hair but i can't ;_;

ne ne at US-JE then?! :D

As for who got everyone sick, I know two girls in our group had sore throats but they weren't sick sick..and didn't get sick after. The rest of us got the flu after x_x weridness!

deathxangel
10-16-2002, 06:03 PM
animagic drama:

hmm... my flight was delayed for about an hour which really sucks cause i was suppose to arrive late that night any ways so this made me even more late.

after animagic: i skipped three days of class cause i got really sick. missing class=fail... well not there yet but very close. *sweat drop*

Adella
10-16-2002, 06:03 PM
speaking of getting stuff on our costumes... last year animagic during the masquerade some idiots broke open theri glow sticks and flung the glowy stuff everywhere and some of it spattered all over my Aeris dress. I had a FIT and Albert had to take me back to his room to clean it off. They were like "it washes out.." I'm like "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!! YOU DON'T JUST FLING IT ON PEOPLE ESPECIALLY NOT ON PEOPLE IN COSTUME!!!"

Kuja
10-16-2002, 09:15 PM
Errrr no drama for me. Except when leaving for Animagic. One of my wrist guards for Mai dissapered so I only had one. So that's why I didn't wear them with my Mai costume. Other then that everything was really nice. :drink:

Adella
10-16-2002, 10:12 PM
that's horrible... that happened to Tiffy at AX one year. Someone stole her mai gloves and her mai fans.

BabySnowLeopard
10-16-2002, 11:49 PM
LOL Gina you are too much XD *pats*
I'm shorter than you actually... and I assure you, I weigh more XD heeee there's no way I'm anywhere near as skinny as you ^o^
JE! Sounds good... we'll see =D Yay! If I don't plan to wear something else, I'd be happy to wear Mars ^_^

Oooo... yeah poor Tiffy... She needs to wear her Mai again! boooo at losing parts! sucky! She basically lost everything except the actual dress. =P

~Kie

FlameSniperRei
10-17-2002, 03:46 PM
~.~* LOL Kie, well actually I prolly seem taller only because of the shoes I wear. I'm around 5'5" actually ^,^* <~ kinda lied in her Driver's Liscence which says 5'6" ^.^***

:bouncer:
US-JE! :D
Ek, I better um fix my bow then...! *at AN it was the wrong color and I didn't even notice >.> <~ out of it *

O.O doood! What is with peolpe that steal things? :confused: That is not cool at all.

-G

Mei Lan Chang
10-17-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Aeris
that's horrible... that happened to Tiffy at AX one year. Someone stole her mai gloves and her mai fans.

I betcha some gross fanboy is lighting inscense to them right now.

BabySnowLeopard
10-17-2002, 07:29 PM
Well Tiffy's whole set went missing... so it's more likely that it just got lost in the gigantic mess that was their room that year *_* OMG *remembers the chaos in that suite* X_X

LOL Gina, I wear huge shoes too XD You look so tiny XD I guess I never have stood right up next to you and compared... you actually are my height then, I'm just barely 5'5" I think ^o^ hehe .... but I still weigh like 15 lbs more!! XDDDDDD *snickles*
O_O' What color was your bow??? Did you like... have a purple butt bow or something? lol! OMG my costume is pretty ghetto right now (what do you expect? It's MooN Sync!! I think I had the least ghetto costume there ^_^'')

~Kie

FlameSniperRei
10-17-2002, 07:47 PM
Hoo man yeah i loose stuff when our room becomes a mess too, I still can't find my hairbrush x_x*. Poor Tiffy, maybe she accidently left her stuff in teh room. in AM00 we accidently left our video camera's battery charger behind but LUCKILY we noticed the night of and so we called Lionel who was still at AM and got it for us ^.^v.

Anyway yeah we did our costumes at the last minute and so I totally forgot that the butt bow is RED and not purple beause it's been forevers since I made a mars costume lol. :thumbsup: <~ a baka!!

Ne I don't think ur costume Ghetto tho ^.^ It looked really nice to me! Do you still have your Eternal Mars as well?

-G

lemoned
10-17-2002, 07:54 PM
well... first of all.. I think the whole con got some kind of ickiness.. ._.;;;; saturday and sunday my head was all stuffed up and I was coughing a lot.. O_o;;;; the air really sucks there.. o_________o;;

Anyways... I brought all the accesories for clefairy (the wig, shoes, boot covers, nylons, hat, random fluffy things) but I forgot the whole dress and tail! -sob- I wanted to be a pokemon girl... and I worked so hard on it... ;_;

ZiggyB
10-18-2002, 12:39 AM
Talking about messy rooms... take a look at the attached photo.

This was sometime Saturday, three people all with costume stuff. :) I couldn't believe how much *stuff* we all had in between costume changes. Somehow on Sunday everything was packed up by the 1 pm check out time. Barely :)

BabySnowLeopard
10-18-2002, 07:52 AM
hrm... that looks about right XD now imagine a whole SUITE with around a dozen people staying in there XD oh my gosh, I'm kinda glad I always stay with my parents at cons ^_^'''

Thanks Gina! .... Eternal Mars??? ^_^'''''' lol!! Well... it's still in the same condition it was at AX99.... half done, never to be finished XD lol!!! Now THAT thing was the epitome of ghetto. Someday I plan to remake the whole entire thing =P ehee and now that I've made regular Mars, I'll have a better idea how it's constructed ^o^'

~Kie

FlameSniperRei
10-18-2002, 07:00 PM
*falls over* O.O KIE! That costume was soooo not Ghetto. It was gorgeous, I am so serious because mine was really ghetto ^.^****** LOL.

waynekaa
10-18-2002, 08:10 PM
You should just stop right there Kie and put it on Ebay like the iPLAY people are planning.

FlameSniperRei
10-18-2002, 08:29 PM
NOooo, u guys should wear it to US-JE where we are doing a SM cosplay gathering *nod nod*. The kids really like SM there soo yeah.

:bouncer:

waynekaa
10-18-2002, 08:44 PM
Na
Karrie and I got this figured out.
Ebay
And
Forget!

BabySnowLeopard
10-18-2002, 10:05 PM
Nooooooo You must wear Dia!!!
Paffles is gonna wear Emerald!! She got a new wig n everything! And fixed her "crackle paint" gems ^o^!!

Eeeheee XD But my E-Mars costume had to be sew together for the masq... and then cut apart for me to get out of it XD lol!! And the skirt was never hemmed, or the neckline XD that and um.... our ghetto first attempt at boot covers LOL!!!!

~Kie

waynekaa
10-18-2002, 11:09 PM
Ya, maybe i'll just salvage Dia since it was so ghetto.
Hrm, I could use some new curtains.

hichan
10-19-2002, 03:26 AM
heeeeeeeee XD i'm so glad i wasn't in moonsync!

yep! no sailor costumes for me!

well... maybe a "real" sailor costume like morning musume XD *waits for rey to come bursting in at the mention of sailors*

waynekaa
10-19-2002, 03:34 AM
Ya! Me neither!
*wipes sweat off brow*
None of that weird cosplay stuff!

BabySnowLeopard
10-20-2002, 05:59 AM
=O =O =O
Yeahhh.... someday... I wanna go to SDCC! And see what it's like! Wouldn't that be fun, guys??? =D

~Kie

waynekaa
10-20-2002, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I heard that I missed alot by not going to SDCC 2002

Ennui
10-21-2002, 11:08 AM
Yeah, its a shame we didn't have a chance to go, right wayne? I mean, we were so busy that weekend doing all sorts of stuff. ::nods::

waynekaa
10-21-2002, 11:37 AM
Karaoke and Curry house that weekend was the best!

BabySnowLeopard
10-21-2002, 06:37 PM
Indeed indeed. *nods* But we still had fun, right guys? ^.^ So I guess it wasn't toooooo bad. I mean, at least we didn't have to drive all that way to SD! I hear the traffic was terrible *_*

~Kie

Iori E
10-22-2002, 02:38 AM
Wait! I finally remember something embarrassing that happened to me at AM!

On Friday night, I think during or after the Opening Ceremonies (I forgot which), I saw Kix. I didn't recognize her at first, but I knew she looked familiar. So as I was trying to figure out, I kept staring at her. And she was looking right back at me. Since I had on my Clark costume, I thought I had my sunglasses on, so she couldn't see my eyes through them, so she couldn't see that I was staring at her. It didn't sink in until a few minutes later that I actually had my regular glasses on (it was night and all), and it was obvious to everyone where my eyes were directed at. Later, I had to explain it to her so she didn't think I was weird or something (which I am, but that's another story).

I felt like an idiot that night. Weeeeeee~

hichan
10-22-2002, 03:05 AM
LOL! i remember that!!!

XD

Iori E
10-22-2002, 03:10 AM
Imagine some guy staring straight at you for one full minute. You'd think he was weird and creepy, too.

I sooooooo wanted to crawl into a hole and die that night... T___T

Rey-Rey
10-22-2002, 12:29 PM
Yeah? I'd stare at Kix for one full minute, too. >=D

Woof. >=D

waynekaa
10-22-2002, 12:46 PM
Until October 25

Iori E
10-24-2002, 12:25 AM
Would you stare if she was looking back at you?

Oh wait, look who I'm talking to... :P