PDA

View Full Version : HELP- Looking For Chii Costumes :-/ Need Lots Of HelP!!

Chii_Chobits88
09-01-2003, 11:25 PM
I'm looking for a costume for dark chii. my mom's idea is to make our own out of an ordinary black halloween costume patern, then add on some red here and there. But for those of you wo dont know me (everyone here x_X) my mom has nto sewn in abou 5 years.. so i'm a little frightened that i might not have a costume by the begining of october, when the next convention is going to be close by. :lost: I was wondering if any of you know where i can get a pretty decent looking dark chii costume, for a decent price, and also.. i haven been able to find a chii wing and ears anywhere.. HELP :(

Kytri
09-02-2003, 12:28 AM
I got my Chii ears and wig off ebay. The ears especially seem to be rather common there. Just type in cosplay and chobits or something like that and it should pop up.

Allia
09-02-2003, 09:29 AM
For the wig get a godiva wig.
try www.witchwigs.com or ebay.

Have you found the pattern yet? If not I know that simplicity has a great patterns that would match chii's dress style. Don't just limit yourself to the costume section look in eavning wear and any where there are dresses. Simplicity is not the only book to look in either. Look in McCalls and Vogue too. If you have a JoAnn near you go there. They have sales on patterns evey week and every day is 50% off of some pattern brand.

ZiggyB
09-02-2003, 03:35 PM
For Chii Wig and Ears, try looking at the Cosplay.com FAQ (http://www.cosplay.com/faq.php) specifically the Where can I find Chii (from Chobits) Ears and/or Wigs? (http://www.cosplay.com/faq_more.php?id=140_0_24_0_C) question.

Try checking out the rest of the FAQ to see if it can answer any of your questions.

Hoshikuzu
09-04-2003, 11:38 PM
Hmmm well a friend of mine made my chi ears out of model magic and attached them to a headband. You can get great long wigs at Amphigory.com. Thats were I got my Pirotess/Hinoto wig. Remember a Freya dress can be anything. Gothic patterns make great Freyas. I've been considering selling mine but haven't figured out how to go about that yet. If I do figure that out I'll post again.
Happy Hunting!