PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Toronto Area going?

Lafiel
09-01-2003, 11:47 PM
>.<
I feel embarassed to ask this but is anyone from the Toronto area planning on driving to Anime next?

I would really like to go , but I need to spend the least amount of money possible. The person I regularly get a ride with is unable to go so I thought I would ask and see if anyone here would be willing to take an extra person. Of course I would help pay for gas and any extra expenses. I would just need a drive there and back :\

I would be fairly pleasent (I think so :D) to travel with I can keep to myself or be part of a conversation and I won't take up much room.

Anyways I thank everyone in advance :D

Erilan
09-02-2003, 01:58 AM
>.<
I feel embarassed to ask this but is anyone from the Toronto area planning on driving to Anime next?

I would really like to go , but I need to spend the least amount of money possible. The person I regularly get a ride with is unable to go so I thought I would ask and see if anyone here would be willing to take an extra person. Of course I would help pay for gas and any extra expenses. I would just need a drive there and back :\

I would be fairly pleasent (I think so :D) to travel with I can keep to myself or be part of a conversation and I won't take up much room.

Anyways I thank everyone in advance :D
Yeah, I'm going, and I can most likely spare a seat in my car.

I'll prolly be leaving on Thursday at noon. I might be bringing a friend along too, but she's currently undecided about going.

PM me if you're still interested. :bigtu: