PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ave pictures of the Paradise Kiss cosplayers?

aeva
09-02-2003, 11:42 AM
Hello! Of course, my friends and I all convieniantly forgot our cameras for Shoujocon, and we're looking for pictures.... so, did anyone have pictures of the Paradise Kiss group? [I was the Miwako!] Yeah.... my best friend Erik, who cosplayed George, looked like a gay clown in my opinion. But he looked cute. tehe! <3

Please...? ;-;

Michela
09-02-2003, 06:16 PM
:::Raises hand like a good little student::: I have a few pictures! They shall be up as soon as I can edit them and compress the file sizes (as they are now, they're too large to fit on cosplay.com.) Erik didn't look too much like a clown... I mean, how can you say that, when you saw Jen's Mad Hatter makeup? XD And he *was* cute. ^_~

I'll send you the pictures once I get them!

hikura
09-02-2003, 06:35 PM
I think i did.But the picture i got is a bit blurry.Check my pics and my pics for shoujocon 03 are under the shoujocon 03 album.If it is you will send it to you if you want.

aeva
09-03-2003, 01:31 PM
I'll send you the pictures once I get them!
Thank you so much, sweetie!

Michela
09-03-2003, 05:18 PM
:::Melts::: Aww, Aeva-chan, 'tis no problem! They probably won't be developed for another few weeks, (as I'm having a mini photoshoot with Mika-chan this weekend so he can display his lovely wings while I use the rest of my film ^_^) but I shall add the family-friendly pictures on my cosplay.com account (all of the pictures, including the ones I don't display, will be given to you... don't you feel special? ^_~)

Aosora
09-04-2003, 03:12 PM
Oo! I have pictures! I have have one of you guys as ParaKiss, and one of you and Erik as the "other" Shuichi and Yuki. As soon as my cosplay.com gallery is up, I'll announce it in this forum and you can see it there. (That won't happen until I figure out how this thing works, though @.@) If you can't wait, IM me sometime at MiaowCat18 and I'll send 'em to ya ^.~
<3Aosora

aeva
09-04-2003, 03:22 PM
(all of the pictures, including the ones I don't display, will be given to you... don't you feel special? ^_~)
Oh, I do feel special, hun. I can't wait to see! ......I really hope you dind't get a picture of the sewing process of my bloomers. O.O;;;;;; XD

Michela
09-23-2003, 08:28 PM
Aevaaaa! I finally got my last roll of Shoujocon pictures today *_* Your Paradise Kiss picture has now been uploaded and can be seen at:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=81866&password=&sort=1&cat=5063&page=1
Enjoy! (I love how that picture came out... you and Erik look so adorable! ^_^)

aeva
09-24-2003, 07:39 PM
Aevaaaa! I finally got my last roll of Shoujocon pictures today *_* Your Paradise Kiss picture has now been uploaded and can be seen at:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=81866&password=&sort=1&cat=5063&page=1
Enjoy! (I love how that picture came out... you and Erik look so adorable! ^_^)

Oh my god, thank you so much, sweetie! :3 :3 :3 ::lerfs on:: This is one of the many reasons you're fantastic.

........I am SO glad it wasn't you who took the bloomer-sewing picture. XD

Michela
09-24-2003, 08:43 PM
Thankeee *_* Why *wouldn't* I have had a good picture of you, unless a freak accident ocurred and, in exchange for my life, I had to forfeit my extra film! (I'm a big fan of a surplus of supplies, despite that making me poor ^_^)

Tehehe, I actually showed that picture in print to a classmate of mine who reads Paradise Kiss and she said she recognized you! (Though she's never been to a con before... you're just so famous, Aeva-chan. XD)