PDA

View Full Version : Resonance of Fate/ End of Eternity Cosplay Ideas

LezardValeth
02-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Well, I'm not exactly a cosplayer. Just your regular web-surfer.

I came across this piece of info (http://blog.eoe.sega.jp/today/) (Contain spoilers for the game's costume) while browsing gamefaqs.

Very normal and a good way to start cosplaying for all the new cosplayers or for those who are on a tight budget.

As a bonus you can cosplay and people will consider you 'normal.' :geek:

Naunen
02-20-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm gonna be cosplaying Sullivan so I'll look not so normal. I'd feel bad for those who want a picture with other Resonance of Fate cosplayers. D: We wouldn't really be able to know right away unless they're holding props.

LezardValeth
02-21-2010, 04:22 AM
I'm gonna be cosplaying Sullivan so I'll look not so normal. I'd feel bad for those who want a picture with other Resonance of Fate cosplayers. D: We wouldn't really be able to know right away unless they're holding props.

You mean like guns and what not. ^_^_^_^ Most people at the con will have no idea who you are :D .

Naunen
02-21-2010, 04:57 AM
You mean like guns and what not. ^_^_^_^ Most people at the con will have no idea who you are :D .

----I'd rather be recognised as someone who's possibly in cosplay than one does not look like it. xD But I guess I might be the only EoE cosplayer at Sakura-con.