PDA

View Full Version : Anime Next Dance: submitting song requests

Hiroe
09-02-2003, 11:25 AM
I'm actually posting this from work, so i don't have my full list of possible tracks in front of me.

However, I am soliciting requests, for songs to be played at the dance.
If it's something i have already then there's likely no problem to playing it. (provided i deem it appropriate, that is. Being a mixed crowd, i need to keep a little variety.) If it's something i don't have, i will contact you, and ask for you to send me an MP3 of the track. I'm requesting that all MP3 selections be at least 160 kbps minimum, higher preferred.

Examples of what i might play:

Just Communication, Two Mix.
Dr Who theme mix, Orbital and Chime.
Hurricane, BGC opening theme.
Give a Reason opening remix, Slayers, Megumi Hayashibara.
DDR - Butterfly
Halcyon, Orbital.
Everything we Know/Starsign, Apoptygma Berserk
In your Memory, Katsaushiro Otomo's "Memories" Anthrology OST.

Just about any *Danceable* track from techno / trance / electronica / industrial / theme remixes / jpop / anime / jrock / jpunk / kpop / et.c types of genres, should be acceptable. I'm trying to be all-inclusive here, so please try to be tolerant of other fans. (Ravers, remember PLUR? It used to mean something. Maybe we could teach it to our anime fan brethen, ne.)

Thank you!
--Drew
Anime Next DJ

TheAnarCHris
09-02-2003, 11:30 AM
Yeah i got a few requests:

Through the night- The Outlaw Star theme song (I mean Itho is gonna be the main guest)

Simple and Clean-Kingdom Hearts (You cant have an anime rave without it!)

Driver's High-GTO (I'm been dying to hear this at a dance this year)

number18
09-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Do you have any AyuTrance tracks? Cause those are hot and I could send em to ya if ya wanted.

Also, there's this one hot song my Yellow Magic Orchestra (Ryuichi Sakamoto's old band) called Technopolis. I could send you that too...

Fantastic Plastic Machine has some good stuff, too. Pizzicato 5...

Felix da Housecat

Bob Sinclair.

I dunno, I'm not a big techno expert, but I love those two guys and they're REALLY danceable. And let's not forget Modjo and Daft Punk.

Demri
09-02-2003, 03:58 PM
Do you have any cool Zelda remixes? There are a lot of really spiff ones out there, but unfortunately, I can't think of any names offhand.

Hiroe
09-03-2003, 11:19 AM
Do you have any cool Zelda remixes? There are a lot of really spiff ones out there, but unfortunately, I can't think of any names offhand.

I'll see what i can dig up, ne. No promises, tho.

^_^

--Drew

diqitaldreams
09-04-2003, 10:46 PM
WE NEED SOME REGGAE and R&B. That's what dances should be like...I feel anyway...I feel that anime dances are so biased with "rave" music...it should be diversed....

Hiroe
09-05-2003, 09:01 AM
WE NEED SOME REGGAE and R&B. That's what dances should be like...I feel anyway...I feel that anime dances are so biased with "rave" music...it should be diversed....

Well, some specific track suggestions might be in order. Reggae/R&B aren't particularly my music of choice, although i certianly have no objection to them.

^_^

-Drew

RainAlvaran
09-05-2003, 01:34 PM
Would you mind if a Brought a DDR Megamix? It consists of like 37 songs or so......plus there are a lot of Song from BoA as well. I can bring those if you don't have them either. A few Utada Hikaru Songs would work. And that One Akina Nakamori Song "Meu amor e....." these are just a few suggestions. ^_^

Kakashi718
09-05-2003, 01:49 PM
Ok, I have been going to cons for years now and I am upset because they rarely if ever play Anime, Video game or Jpop/Jrock/Jpunk/Kpop.

Here are the tracks I would like:
Every Little Thing Trance (Jpop)
Ayu-Trance (Jpop)
Noir OST - Cante Per Me
Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata
Para Para Mixes

Andre
Member of the Konohana Ninja Clan

diqitaldreams
09-05-2003, 11:01 PM
:D I have a short little list. It doesn't need to be too bad..but I dunno..it might be interesting to mix other music too. Here's a little list for the music that are "tolerable":

Staggalee - Rock Ya' Body
Beyonce feat. Sean Paul - Baby Boy
Missy Elliot - For My People
Sean Paul - Like Glue
Sean Paul - Get Busy

<:B that's it.

PatrickD
09-06-2003, 12:00 AM
I'm addicted to the full version of "Obsession" from the .hack//SIGN soundtrack. (Amazon.com carries the OP/ED CD with the full version.) I'd love to hear it basting from the dance. :)

TyJILDown
09-06-2003, 01:51 AM
I really wanna hear some more Initial D eurobeat like form the 5 CD Millenium Eurobeat box set ^_^

But as you meantioned, Apoptygma Berserk would be an A+ in my book as well as stuff from VNV Nation, Assemblage 23, etc.

Studmaster
09-06-2003, 09:37 AM

You know, when I see you at Anime Next, I'm going to give you such a big hug for suggesting this. Its about time Anime Dances diversed into different kinds of music. I'm getting tired of the exclusively Rave, Trance, Eurobeat, and Anime Theme type of music, since it usually tends to sound the same.

I'm going to have a list soon.

yukitoLeonheart
09-06-2003, 06:34 PM
Ok........ let's DIVERSIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravitation:

Super Drive

Shining Collection

Nittle Grasper:

Break Through

Maaya Sakamoto:

Esca op, club mix

Mystic eyes, club mix

Purachina PPP mix

EVangelion:

OP, PPP mix

Cowboy Bebop:

OP, PPP mix

Ayumi Hamasaki:

You club version

OK ENOUGH JAPANESE

Now onto American

DJ Mystick:

Send me and Angel

Little Wayne:

Shine

50 cent:

Gotta make it to Heaven

The Ataris:

This is the last song I will ever write about a girl

San Dimas High School Football Rules

Teenage Riot

Boys of SUmmer (trendy but people know it)

MOP:

Cold as Ice

SOME LOVE SONGS:

Chicago:

If you leave me now

Carpenters:

We've only Just begun

this is just a small list of sons I would LOVE to hear esp the love and club ones

cyborg_mermaid
09-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Here's my CONDENSED playlist.

Anime:
ex Dream (X)
To The Light (Star Ocean Ex)
Sayonara (Saikano)
Barairo No Sekai (Get Backers)
Heart And Soul (Macross 7)
Holy Lonely Night (Macross 7)
Try Again (Macross 7)
Dynamite Explosion (Macross 7)
Ride The Shooting Star (FLCL)
Tank (Cowboy Bebop)
Sakura Saku (Love Hina)

Jpop:
Can't Quit This (MOVE)
Come Together (MOVE)
Snow Drop (L'Arc En Ciel)
Honey (L'Arc En Ciel)
Cage (Dir En Grey)
Invoke (Phase Shift Armor Remix) (T.M. Revolution)
Evolution (Time Is POP Remix) (Ayumi)
Innocent Dance (Two-Mix)
Innocent Dance (Euro)(Two-Mix)
Rhythmic Youth (Two-Mix)
Last Impression (Two-Mix)

DDR:
Afronova Primeval
DIVE
wwwBlondeGirl
Midnite Blaze
Nori Nori Nori
Ordinary World
Remember You
Synchronized Love
Dynamite Rave
Candy (Heart)
Healing Vision (Angelic Mix)

Other Stuff:
Pray (Lasgo)
Something (Remix) (Lasgo)
Follow You (Lasgo)
Alone (Lasgo)
Open Your Eyes (DJ Encore And Engelina)
Another Day (DJ Encore and Engelina)
Intergalactic (Beastie Boys)
(Any good techno)
That's where I stop. Sorry to be so long in posting-ness.

yukitoLeonheart
09-07-2003, 08:54 AM
Glomps......... love the diversifying I didn't know you were a lasgo fan wolfwood, I LOVE THEM, they are so cool. Oh, and for people who want to learn something, Lasgo is a city in Germany I think.

Hiroe
09-07-2003, 10:26 AM
okay.....this is getting a little out of hand.
I was hoping for like 2-5 suggestions per person, 6 at the most. However, Some of you have taken me way to literally, and are posting entire lists. this is not what i had in mind. /_\ Care to cut it down a little, and send me a few of your must-play tracks?

Someone also asked if they could bring a DDR Megamix to the dance. The entire point of asking for submissions beforehand, is so that i get a chance to preview the material myself, and keep it if i so like it. i DO have some DDR tracks (the possibility of my having existed this long *WITHOUT* any seems very long odds. ^_-) and i can play one or two.

I can accept file submissions via AIM, ICQ, or if necessary, FTP.
my AIM sn and my ICQ uin# are listed on my profile for the forum, so i won't post them here. FTP, i'd need to set up a temp account for you on my server, so contact me first for details.

this is the most important part: IF YOU SUGGEST A TRACK TO BE PLAYED, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SEND IT TO ME. If you don't have it, and I don't have it, then it's just not gonna happen. Unfortunately, i don't have time to go hunting down every last suggestion; particularly considering the nature of online P2P programs, and their hit-or-miss nature of having specific files. (I also work about 50 hours a week, and am required to be on-call for tech support 24/7/365. You can imagine my hell. -_-) Suggesting a Genre of music isn't the best either, as it might not be something I'm into (therefore being something i don't have myself.) Select a few samples, and send them.

Thank you. ^_^

--Drew

diqitaldreams
09-08-2003, 01:03 PM
No problem there. You can IM me or email me and I'll send you the files. ^_^

aeva
09-10-2003, 01:32 PM
"Madan ~Der Freuschutz" by T.M. Revolution
"Vanilla" by Gackt
"Dancing All Alone" by Smile.dk
"Run Up" by Rina Aiuchi
"United States of Japan" by Mach 7

I would give you a more comprehensive list, but I'm not on my normal computer at the moment. x.x

When I get on my normal computer, would it be okay if I mail you an MP3 data CD with an included track listing? I'd send about 10 songs max, but that is too difficult to manage online. [I can include additional tracks if that is okay with you. <3] I lsiten to a lot of dance/j-pop music, so the selection from my computer is quite vast.

BondagePenguin
09-16-2003, 05:49 PM
Just out of curiosity, why was there a post asking for more Jrock/pop/anime music when that's all I ever hear at these things?

If its cool maybe I can dig up some tracks from musicians that work outside of the pop/anime cultures...you know, not Dir En Grey and not Whatever crap is on MTV right now....

diqitaldreams
09-17-2003, 03:13 PM
You preach it! Diversity is needed. XD

TheAnarCHris
09-17-2003, 09:37 PM
Diversity and FIRE!!! AND LOTS OF IT!!!

diqitaldreams
09-17-2003, 11:36 PM
Explosivo, chrissy. XD

ayanami_kat
09-18-2003, 05:18 AM
I know this was said before, but I'd like to request the para para version of "Angel's Cruel Thesis" from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

TheAnarCHris
09-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Explosivo, chrissy. XD

Maannnn if they played "Explosivo" I be beyond happy ^_^=.

diqitaldreams
09-18-2003, 02:35 PM
xD Contact the the head of this board and email the song? That might be a good thing. <:P

TheAnarCHris
09-19-2003, 10:17 AM
I doubt it. Tenacious D doesnt exactly fall under the "J-rock" category, like a lot of good music.

neoangelwink
09-20-2003, 12:51 AM
^_^ ummm how bout some fclc

Hiroe
09-22-2003, 10:30 AM
When I get on my normal computer, would it be okay if I mail you an MP3 data CD with an included track listing? I'd send about 10 songs max, but that is too difficult to manage online. [I can include additional tracks if that is okay with you. <3] I lsiten to a lot of dance/j-pop music, so the selection from my computer is quite vast.

Please forgive the delay in my resonse, just catching up after my trip to LA.

Yes, I will accept CDs in the mail. Could you email me at hiroechan@rcn.com, so i have an email address to reply to with my mailing address? (I'd rather not post it here, on the net, ne.)

Explosivo? It's a decent song, but i think that a better part of the crowd would lynch me if i played it. Starts out too slow, and you can't easily dance to it. Sorry. /_\

^_^ ummm how bout some fclc

.... don't you mean FLCL? ^^;;

TheAnarCHris
09-22-2003, 03:35 PM
Never doubt cosplayers. We managed to dance to Aerosmith and Rammenstein @ SJC.

But yeah, I'm not requesting the D at AnimeNEXT, Explosivo is also a running gag between me and anyone i've played GGXX againist.

Ginnychan
09-23-2003, 07:08 PM
These are requests for my friend Dan

Seabound - Smoke, Das Ich - Destillat (vnv remix), VNV Nation - Solitary, And One - Panzermensch, Covenant - Tour de force

cantide
09-28-2003, 05:55 PM
Hunter x Hunter- The Sun Also Shines at Night
Final Fantasy (?) - Into the Darkness
Final Fantasy 8 - Waltz for the Moon
Naruto - Haruka Kanata
Chrono Cross - Scars of Time
The Pillows - Runners High
Zone of the Ender 2 -Beyond the Bounds
Last Exile- Cloud Age Symphony

Chun Li
09-28-2003, 06:38 PM
Play "ride On shooting Star" and anothing from YuGiOh (japanese and i`ll love you forever. Toyko Ready is also a good song

ki kuru kitty
09-29-2003, 07:22 PM
Anything swing dancable, maybe a little jazzy cowboy bebop or Swing music. But if request are full it is chill, I just hope to have a good time at the dace.

Jes-Chan
10-02-2003, 05:50 AM
Ok.... WE NEED INUYASA MUSIC!
Change the world
Fukai Mori
Owarinai Yume
No more Words
Dearest
and GRIP!

missanime5000
10-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Can we bring the Cds ourselves if we have them? I think this could be a useful idea if done correctly. (Just a suggestion) Maybe someone already suggested this but I haven't read the whole thread . :/

touchymiroku
10-02-2003, 06:14 PM
Yes jes-chan be right! more inuyasha songs! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

ooh yeah and ride on shooting star!

maybe some strong bad songs not hurt much XD dunno if you could dance to it though..

The Lord XL
10-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Umm how about anything Inital D?

CiralFox
05-28-2004, 03:40 PM
ok, I have alot of songs that u can do for the dance:

Anime: :love:
Inu Yasha:
Grip
Change the World
My Will
Every Heart(gotta have SOME slow songs! ^^)
No More Words(again more slow songs)
Ai no uta (another slow song)
Yu Yu Hakusho:
Wild Wind
Romantic Soldier
Daydream Generation
Sayonara Bye Bye
Rrouni Kenshin:
Freckles
Heart of a Sword( I think that's the song title! :thumbsup: )
uh
DDR:
Dive to the night
Candy
Break Down! :rockon:

others are: :rockon:
The Rock Show-Blink 182
The Anthem-Good Charlotte
Numb- Linkin Park
Nobody's listening- Linkin Park
Heaven-DJ Sammy(both versions!)
ok that's al of the songs I want to hear! :rockon:

Mew_Pudding
05-28-2004, 03:49 PM
If you could play like 1 or 2 of these I would worship you! ^.^

Break Down! - DDR
Koi Wa Ala Mode - Tokyo Mew Mew
Legend of Mermaid - Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
Yes! Yes! Yes! - Tokyo Mew Mew
Daiji ni Takaraboku - Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

I have all of them except Breakdown! ^.^

Thanks!

StarDustShadow
05-28-2004, 04:58 PM
Keep 'em all fast paced!

Evolution--Ayumi Hamasaki (my obsession song!)
Mind--from Kiddy Grade (i think this is the title of it, it's on the first DVD as the song in "promotional video" in the extras, and it's the best techno japanese song i've probably ever heard! ^^
Ride on SHooting Star--FLCL!
Real Emotion--FFX-2
DDR:
-Hysteria
-Break Down
-Tsugaru

Lol, BAH i know i'll be back with more, but for now that's all that come to mind...

*~Yunie~*

small_lady
05-28-2004, 05:49 PM
if you could play any of these songs i would be happy ^.^

4 Clubbers - Children 2002 (Club Mix)
4 Strings - Take me away ( into the night )
Ian Van Dahl - Castles In The Sky
Madonna - what it feels like for a girl (paul oakenfold remix)
FFX2 - Real Emotion
escaflowne - Opening Theme
Pretear - White Destiny
Captain Jack - Dream A Dream
DDR - Young Forever (Full)
DDR - Butterfly
Sailor Moon - Profile Of Love (SuperS Ending)
Milky - Just The Way You Are
Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight
Ian Van Dahl - Euro Techno
Hikaru Utada - Simple And Clean
Dj Sammy - Sunlight (Extended Vocal Mix)
Daft Punk - One More Time
4 Strings - Take me away (into the night)
ATC - So Magical
Daft Punk - Discovery - 03 - Digital Love
Daft Punk - Aerodynamic
Galleon - So I Begin
madonna-hollywood

GiantSatanRobo
05-28-2004, 06:10 PM
Dance Like An Idiot (Aaron's Wall of Sound Mix) ( download fromLemon Demon (http://www.eviltrailmix.com/lemondemon/) )
anything by Devo
Lupin the 3rd 1979 theme
The original Mario theme
The Sonic 1 "invincibility" music
The original 1979 Kidou Senshi Gundam theme
Some other stuff that I can't think of right now.

XShuichiX
05-29-2004, 07:36 AM
heh. my list is short.

the top three songs i would love to hear at the dance are:
1. Rage Beat -Gravitation
2. Sleepless Beauty- Gravitation
3. Super Drive- yet again Gravitation XD

Maester Seymour
05-29-2004, 05:59 PM
Final Fantasy Unlimited - Romancing Train
Excel Saga - Futari no Gomen ne
globe - genesis of next? (its kinda long, 9 minutes and all)
ddr - nori nori nori (woo!)

DemonSquirrel
05-29-2004, 07:39 PM
hmm... i apologize if i repeat any suggestions:

"GO!!!" - Flow [a naruto opening]
"Heart of the Sword" - TM Revolution [the remix is cool]
"Simple and Clean" - Utada Hikaru
"You've Got the Touch" - Van Halen [transformers movie theme]
"Somebody Hates Me" - Reel Big Fish [a good AMV song]
"Viva Rock" - Orange Range [a good naruto closing]

Senko-chan
05-29-2004, 08:09 PM
Psycho le cemu-

Prism

Gekai no merry go round

VampyreMiyu
05-31-2004, 10:29 AM
Ok. I know I'm going to get stabbed in the head for this but: How about some goth? I generally ask at every con dance and get KMFDM's Juke Joint Jezebel for my efforts if I'm lucky and not ignored. There is dancy goth out there or else goth clubs wouldn't exist. (I was just at Dracula's Ball in Philly over the weekend) Here's some band suggestions and I'm more than willing to send some samples.

Cruxshadows
Zeromancer
Razed In Black
Covenant
Neuroticfish
Apoptgyma Berzerk

Plus we always have Malice Mizer, Schwarz Stein, Blood, or Moi Dix Mois from Japan.
Anyone else want to make suggestions of this type since I know I only scratched the surface? I saw VNV and Covenant listed before by someone.

Thanks!

~Valerie

KaineMaxwell
06-01-2004, 08:37 PM
More rock & roll too people like Aerosmith, Bon Jovi and the heavy stuff! Anyone got any remixes of the Castlevania theme?

Anyhow, here's some random tracks:
Sonic Adventure- Open Your Heart
Mega Man 8- Electrical Communication
Initial D- Gamble Rumble
The 5.6.7.8's- Woo Hoo (From Kill Bill Vol 1)
Any T,M. Rev

Im me sometime if you need these tracks and I got my own T.M. Rev mix I made I can copy over to ya if need be.

Hiroe
06-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Okay, all of you who have posted recently, for this year's con; please contact me asap, on AIM.

My sn: OtakuXcom

(don't ask, it's an old Otaku No Video joke.)

I'll be on from 6PM to about 11PM M/Tu/Th/F up until the con.

I can't play what i don't have, folks. So you gotta send it to me to hear it. ^__^

Thanks!
--Drew McCann

freakyarcher
06-10-2004, 04:15 PM
hey, i do not know what the names of the popular songs are, but can i request the theme song to lotus wars and the ending song to inuyasha for the first season (my will). i appologize for any repeats, and for possibly making your job more difficult :(

Hiroe
06-10-2004, 05:38 PM
hey, i do not know what the names of the popular songs are, but can i request the theme song to lotus wars and the ending song to inuyasha for the first season (my will). i appologize for any repeats, and for possibly making your job more difficult :(

Okay, does anyone bother to actually *READ* what i post?

It's extremely simple. If you want it played at the con dance, you need to provide me with the song.

KaineMaxwell
06-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Ok if we have a few songs to play and on a crappy connection we could send a cd?

HeeroJF
06-10-2004, 08:31 PM
I haven't read through this whole thread, but I hope somebody recommended the Strong Bad techno.

... and anything old school video game you can find will make my day. (Castlevania & Contra favs)

Flippy
06-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Can I just direct you( Hiroe or whoever else has the power) towards a link to the songs....I don't have acess to my burner sorry.

ladysubaru25
06-14-2004, 01:29 PM
Heya Drew! I have the eurobeat remix of "My Will" from Inuyasha, and can probably get a hold of the Strong Bad "The System is Down" techno song as well. I'll try and rip them and mail them to you by the weekend, but if not, I'll just bring the CD's. (Since we WILL be seeing each other there... :cool: )

Hiroe
06-14-2004, 01:42 PM
Heya Drew! I have the eurobeat remix of "My Will" from Inuyasha, and can probably get a hold of the Strong Bad "The System is Down" techno song as well.

Hiya!

Erk.....
Now i have "The System.... Is Down" stuck in my head.

Everybody else: CDs work, provided i get ahold of them on friday. Bringing it to the dance directly will not work, as it's limited to 2 hours, and i'll have picked the stuff to fill it by then.

Links work too.

Flippy
06-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Joy to links....must search for the one's I have...oh wait do you have a torrent capible d/l ing program thats how you can get a few.

Lil
06-14-2004, 06:24 PM
If you have any of the Ayumi Hamasaki re-mixes that'd be great! Unfortunatly I only have CD's and no way to make them into mp3's if you don't have them.

ladysubaru25
06-15-2004, 01:13 PM
If you have any of the Ayumi Hamasaki re-mixes that'd be great! Unfortunatly I only have CD's and no way to make them into mp3's if you don't have them.

I have a whole buttload of those, so I'll bring my CD of it, and give it to Drew Fri. night... I'm just too busy w/ work before the con to get a chance to rip the files... my bad for working too much! :sulk:

StarDustShadow
06-15-2004, 04:50 PM
The dance is only 2 hours???? The last con i went to it went at least 4, at the staff on the Next.org board said the hotel is a lot more easy going than they were last year. Next to the masquerade, the dance is my fav thing to do at a con....

Nirfy
06-16-2004, 08:22 AM
I have a few requests-
Yuki Kajiura (she did the music for Noir and .HACK- stuff from those soundtracks would kick ass)
Chika Sakamoto ( she sang songs like "Kaze no Uta", "Perfect World", and "Otome Ranman")
The Pillows! ("Ride on Shooting Star" from FLCL)
Ali Project (Opening theme to Noir, "Copellia's Coffin")
Judy & Mary ( Rurouni Kenshin opening theme song- "Sobakasu")
Mitsuishi Kotono (Dragon Half opening song-"Watashi no Tamagoyaki")
Thank you! =^^=

KaineMaxwell
06-16-2004, 08:55 AM
A 2 hour rave?!

Hiroe
06-28-2004, 02:00 PM
Yes, a 2-hour dance. We were originally scheduled to start at midnight, and shut down at 2.

However, with the delays from Cosplay and setup for the concert, (plus the medical incident), we didn't get started until like 2:15 or so, and ran for maybe an hour and 10 minutes. We were forced to shut down when we did, as the hotel needed to set up the rooms for sunday's programming.

Hopefully, we'll be able to resolve these issues next year, to be able to run the dance from 11PM to about 4AM, if anyone wants to dance that long.

ladysubaru25
06-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Hopefully, we'll be able to resolve these issues next year, to be able to run the dance from 11PM to about 4AM, if anyone wants to dance that long.

wOOHOO! A good ol 6 hour rave for next year... takes me back to the good old days.

Heya, Hiroe- if that happens can I be your "guest DJ-assistant??" (Since half the tunes from this year's rave *DID* come from my CD collection...) :bigtu:

You'll need a break for a rave that long.

KaineMaxwell
06-28-2004, 04:35 PM
The dance was great regardless, and can't wait for next year!

bytbyt
03-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Please do some of the songs from Guyver, Ultraman, and the opening to Gravion

RogueMimzy
03-27-2008, 08:56 PM
Hun, this thread is very very old ^^; The first post was made back in '03.

EastCoastKing
03-28-2008, 09:44 PM
I actually would like to hear some old school theme songs, like Ru-Ru-Russian Roulette from Dirty Pair, or Lum No Love from Urusei Yatsura.

Greenstarz
03-30-2008, 07:49 PM
I love to hear Caramelldansen and anything by daft punk.

DeLawliet
03-30-2008, 08:19 PM
This is very old...how did it come up?....

bxmetalhead
04-05-2008, 09:29 AM
we need some METAL !!! haha jk or can that be arranged ???

Blanko
04-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Request~

Chain (Air Gear opening) by BackOn

Michi
04-10-2008, 08:33 PM
You guys, this is a thread for Anime Next 2004. Your requests aren't going to get in. ;) You're just a bit too late!