PDA

View Full Version : Android/Cyborg/Robot group!!

number18
09-02-2003, 01:02 PM
Yes, my friend and I have a thing for artificial humans. I have a pathetic fan club for them on the net...and I was thinking, hmm...there's already a Melfina going to AnimeNEXT...wouldn't it be cool to try and wrangle some other cyborgs/androids/robot cosplayers together? Cause I'd dig that sort of thing...

Your thoughts?

TheAnarCHris
09-03-2003, 12:31 AM
ANDROIDS?!?!?!

:::goes super sayian:: GOHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

number18
09-03-2003, 09:21 AM
Ugh, it's that brat again, Juunanagou... and he still hasn't caught on that we're not androids. But I guess he has a hard time doing that when we're pummeling him. =smirk=

(heehee...seriously though, anyone think it's a good idea or will there even be enough cosplayers there for this group?)

TheAnarCHris
09-03-2003, 01:51 PM
For the record, it says "Androids" in the title so "blah~"

But um, I dunno, I'm sure ull find sum sort of other cybernetic folk at the con.

number18
09-03-2003, 06:12 PM
My poor, mislead friend. The dub calls them androids and it's wrong. Here, come see the light: http://cgi.cyborgmemoirs.com/misconceptions.shtml

My friend really isn't a cosplayer I think, but she did make an R. Dorothy Wayneright costume before, so I just asked her if she could possibly wear that. I'd be hot. :D

TheAnarCHris
09-03-2003, 11:18 PM
I was referring to the title of this thread, not DBZ (sides i think it's machine man 17/18 or sum shit.)

Still gonna kill ya..unless im cosplaying Gene...then ill just hump Melfina.

number18
09-04-2003, 06:01 PM
Understood. BUT, 17 and 18 ARE cyborgs. Allllll the rest are androids. Cept Cell, he's like...an organic android. But I'm rabbling on. And yes, rabble. Not ramble. :D

Anyhoot, is it ok if I mod and totally pretend you don't kill me? Sweet...

ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN THIS GROUP!?@!?!!!

cyborg_mermaid
09-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Yes, my friend and I have a thing for artificial humans. I have a pathetic fan club for them on the net...and I was thinking, hmm...there's already a Melfina going to AnimeNEXT...wouldn't it be cool to try and wrangle some other cyborgs/androids/robot cosplayers together? Cause I'd dig that sort of thing...

Your thoughts?

I'm interested, at this point I may go as Gally from Battle Angel. That's only like...15% chance though. Time and budget are killer.

number18
09-06-2003, 05:52 PM
Sweet. I REALLY need to read GUNNM...it seems really cool and Gally is so cute AND a cyborg! Wait, she IS a cyborg, right?