PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing

Moon Prince
09-03-2003, 02:43 AM
Not that I have the time to actually make another gathering...
but I was just curious as to how many are planning Hellsing costumes, since I will be wearing my Integral saturday night so I don't have to worry about contacts hurting during the long Masquerade festies... and I will be driving up with an "Alucard"....

If you want to plan a gathering that would be cool too :bigtu:

Dashiyo Desu
09-08-2003, 07:16 PM
Where is this con anyways? Is it even worth attending?

Suzushichan
09-10-2003, 01:50 AM
I saved My Integra costume to debut at Animagic 'cause of a certain Arucard that I met at AX is also going. My friends and I have already put together a potential group; I will be going as Integra, my Arucard SHOULD be there (he's still not sure if he can go yet), Kokiri child will be going as Walter, and Frost will be going as Alexander. ^^

Moon Prince
09-10-2003, 03:12 AM
cool. I will be Integral Saturday night. I am hoping that one I am driving up will be Alucard with me. Heh. Maybe that can be my payback. She has to wear Alucard when I say so. I also have another friend who has an Andersong. I'm trying to convince him to wear it Saturday night as well... My Alucard also has a Pip in the works...

Suzushichan
09-10-2003, 11:36 PM
hmmm. so saturday it is then. ^^

Moon Prince
09-11-2003, 01:32 AM
WhooHoo! Integral for me. Alucard/Pip confirmed. as well as a Bubancy.

Suzushichan
09-11-2003, 05:08 PM
when and where will the gathering be? '_-?

Moon Prince
09-12-2003, 03:21 AM
well, I don't really know... I'm going to be busy Saturday with Masquerade stuff being staff and all... I need to keep Tristen sane. ^^;

I'm going to change into Intergal as soon as the Shonen Red gathering is over, but a time for that hasn't been established yet...

Suzushichan
09-12-2003, 04:45 PM
hmm...okay...whatever. whenever.I'm in! ^^
heehee...I gots an Idea for a funny pic! Integra with pocky instead of a cigar! ^O^

Moon Prince
09-15-2003, 04:45 PM
hehe... Pocky. lol

I will probably be taking some wacky pics with Pip...