PDA

View Full Version : ~AV 2010~ Who are you cosplaying???

にかいと
03-04-2010, 09:49 PM
It was recently announced that Anime Vegas we be held at the Alexis Park Resort.
So! What are your cosplay plans for this year's con?

PumpkinSpice
03-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Soo far... (:
Day one: Ciel Phantomhive, Kuroshitsuji
Day two: Neliel Tu Oderschvank, Bleach
Day three: Seth Nightroad, Trinity Blood
Day three may change, depending on how much money i have by then. I maybe be able to cosplay as Yuna in her wedding dress... but it's just a maybe :)

iaShakezula
03-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Oh good someone started this here, they still need to fix the website, its too slow.

Anyway,I know for sure I am bringing my Sengoku Basara Yukimura outfit there and most likely compete in the Masquerade with that.

Otherwise ,I havent decided what else to bring.I really dont want to bring any of the layered costumes which is most of them .. its too hot.Maybe just bring the new ones I will be making for AX which is pretty low key.

A x e l - F
03-07-2010, 04:12 PM
I"m still debating. I have a feeling I'm only going to go the one day and Dress as Organization XIII Version Riku from Kingdom Hearts II.

Celcia
03-08-2010, 01:03 AM
Still debating it. I might bring my Aerith or Sheryl Nome costume.

missrelena
03-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Ummm --

I know I'm cosplaying as:

Kotoko Fujikoka (Ouran Wonderland Episode)
Esther in her White Habit (Trinity Blood Art Book)
and at least one other costume. . . but I can't say which day will be which yet!

Duh! I forgot to mention my Sailor Pluto! I'm wearing her to the Masquerade Ball!

Tenshi
03-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Ooh boy, what to wear? I have two things planned already:

Mad Hatter Tamaki (Ouran Host Club)
Tuxedo Kamen (Sailor Moon) - yes, I'm serious.

Gotta think of one more thing, but it'll be something already completed. Two new costumes for one con is enough!

Aciano
03-11-2010, 03:23 PM
If I do go, which I'll probably have to because a friend I haven't seen in so long is going,
I'll be doing Kagamine Rin from Vocaloid, or possibly Ritsuka from Loveless. If I go for more than one day, I'll probably try and do a Yuffie cosplay and maybe finish a few costumes. =3=

NamineGhostGirl
03-19-2010, 05:14 AM
I'll be bringing Rebecca Chambers and Steve Burnside from Resident Evil as well as Ukraine from Axis Powers Hetalia~ <3

As for the Masq' I have no idea. Plus I never tell anyone anyways ;P

mastershambler
03-19-2010, 11:58 PM
I'll likely bring Captain Falcon :)

Khiorii
03-21-2010, 01:36 AM
I keep changing my mind since its soo far away right now. BUT! I'll have Hikaru (Angelic Layer) fully finished by then. ^_^

iaShakezula
03-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Since I will be making a new costume.... I will most likely wear my Baka o Test to Shokanju school uniform and carry my chibi shonkanju with me and the colorful apron that my character wear .

I stil have to make this for AX around May

Kitty13
03-28-2010, 02:43 PM
well if i can go i'll prolly do Near and Akito/Agito and possibly Hunny, debateable =3

Lady Saya
03-28-2010, 07:55 PM
I dunno if I'll be able to go this year (and if I do it probably might be for a day). If I do go I might fix up my Yukiko Amagi cosplay or go as someone from Durarara!!, Baccano!, or Darker Than Black instead.

Christycard
03-30-2010, 07:41 PM
I don't know yet! I really want to do a formal Alucard to go with my formal Girlycard... But that would just be for the Masq Ball. Hmmm...

Natchan
03-30-2010, 11:13 PM
The only one I know I'm wearing so far is:

Princess Jupiter - Sailor Moon - for the Masq Ball

I might be taking Lacus Clyne.

Eerie Butterfly
03-31-2010, 02:10 AM
I'm revamping my Finland (APH) cosplay from last year, and I'm going to be doing a lolita version of Finland also.

Other than that, I'm cosplaying as Hikaru Hitachiin (OHSHC), Lolita Leafeon (Pokemon), and maybe another one if I get everything done on time.

Ahja Reyn
04-01-2010, 04:58 PM
For sure Blair from Soul Eater, then maybe Katara from Avatar and Strong World!Robin from One Piece...depends on how cool they keep the convention.

Christycard
04-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Strong World Robin would be awesome. I've been pondering Strong World Luffy...

Thowra
04-09-2010, 12:17 AM
I can't wait to see everyone's costumes. i'm so boring I'll be going as Sango from Inuyasha, like every year. Just have to finish working on the new apron.

Anti Ai-chan
04-10-2010, 10:12 PM
OMG! I'm going to AV this year because I won't be in a different country! =D
That being said, I'm not 100% sure of what all I'm bringing... Then why am I even posting here? Derp...

Actually I'm bring a revamped version of Nurse Witch Komugi with my friend being Koyori. If the Ball is SM themed I may try to bust out Saturn because I love me some Saturn! Uriko (Bloody Roar) is a possibility along with some others from AX and maybe Toki from Metalocalypse. WHO KNOWS! =D

Rosie Senpai
04-13-2010, 03:44 AM
I'll be bringing Rebecca Chambers and Steve Burnside from Resident Evil as well as Ukraine from Axis Powers Hetalia~ <3

As for the Masq' I have no idea. Plus I never tell anyone anyways ;P
I got to find out what day most of you RE cosplayers are going. So I may can be Clair again but with other RE cosplayers.

So that being said...Clair from RE2, Dizzy from Guilty Gear and well not sure but if nothing alts come to mind Mio K-On.

Ahja Reyn
04-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Strong World Robin would be awesome. I've been pondering Strong World Luffy...

Strong World anything is awesome :D

Natchan
04-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Okay so its confirmed that I AM wearing Lacus because I has a Kira now! Yay!

Anti Ai-chan
04-24-2010, 05:19 AM
Update! I will be bringing Neo Princess Saturn along with Sailor Saturn and maybe casual Hotaru because our wardrobes match anyway. I'm seriously sailorfaging it up at AV. =/

Toshi_Riku
04-26-2010, 01:58 AM
Depends how things goes since Sac-Anime is on the same weekend and but if I make it...I'll probably bring Shinji (Bleach) Domon (G Gundam), ummmmm I'll figure it out in a bit lol

Anti Ai-chan
04-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Domon (G Gundam)

You, sir, are freaking awesome!

SailorSetsuna
04-26-2010, 05:12 PM
I am so torn right now on what to do! I have decided to retire Sailor Pluto until I get a better suited fuku and a time key. So now here is my thoughts!

If there is an evening dance I would like to do Princess Serenity

Since there will be so many Full Metal Alchemist cast members there I am looking to do Lust (anyone interested in grouping up for that?)

There is also the lovely Tifa Lockheart from FF Advent

Kikyo from Inuyasha

And I have a cute gothic lolita thing going as well!

Anti Ai-chan
04-28-2010, 10:47 PM
I am so torn right now on what to do! I have decided to retire Sailor Pluto until I get a better suited fuku and a time key.

WHAT?! NO! There will be so many Sailor Soldiers this year! Retire it after AV! Saturn commands you to! D<

Stryyder
05-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Since there will be so many Full Metal Alchemist cast members there I am looking to do Lust (anyone interested in grouping up for that?)

I'll be one of a handful of FMAers returning from last year, donning my Maes Hughes (as well as a new variant costume for Hughes that I'm not revealing until AnimeExpo). There wasn't really a set gathering last year, we just all bumped into each other, took pics, envy chased me all weekend to steal my Elicia picture, etc. etc. Fun was had by all.

Mogwai
05-04-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm cosplaying Lydia from Earl & Fairy and still debating whether or not to bring Nunnally and which one if I do. ^^; I'm really looking forward to this AV! I'm glad they decided to keep the Ball, I think it'll will be a lot fun and it'll be great to see all the Sailor Moon cosplays.

Zack_Fair_2002
06-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Well if the trip works out, which it probably will, I'll be going as Zack Fair from Crisis Core

Natchan
06-10-2010, 05:31 PM
So it looks like I'll be doing Lacus (Gundam Seed) and Gumi (Vocaloid) This year!

missrelena
06-11-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm cosplaying Lydia from Earl & Fairy.

OMG! Earl and Fairy! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR COSTUME!!!!!! I loved your Nunnally last year! (Thanks for keeping me company at the ball!)

Are you going to be in the Masquerade this year? You totally should! I'm so excited!

Mogwai
06-11-2010, 07:21 PM
OMG! Earl and Fairy! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR COSTUME!!!!!! I loved your Nunnally last year! (Thanks for keeping me company at the ball!)

Are you going to be in the Masquerade this year? You totally should! I'm so excited!

^///^ I loved your cosplay as well, it was really pretty! I'm also excited to see your cosplay this year, I love Sailor Pluto! Thank you for keeping me company, I had fun hanging out with you! and thanks for helping me find the place too! I have no sense of direction whatsoever and would have been lost forever if you haven't showed up and helped me. xD Thank you!

Probably not, but I would like to. ^^ lol I'm excited too, this ball sounds like it's going to be so much fun! <3

nadegatan
06-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi there ^^
I go to the con every year, but this will be my first year trying my hand at cosplaying. As of now, I only have plans to do X-Dia from Shugo Chara and...some variation of a Soul Evans outfit from Soul Eater. I can't choose. D:

I'm hoping to add one more outfit to that but since this is the first time I'll be making anything, I want to see if I can complete these first. XD;;

ScarletRhapsody
06-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Well if the trip works out, which it probably will, I'll be going as Zack Fair from Crisis Core

You and the misses better get your butts over to Vegas!

Anyways, I have several things planned.

Princess Mars (Sailor Moon)
Rei Hino - school uniform; season 1 (Sailor Moon)
Naru (Love Hina)
Ranka Lee (Macross Frontier)
Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)
Project: Vanilla Ice

Tenshi
06-16-2010, 04:26 PM
My cosplay plans changed already. Whoops. Looks like I will have a new costume each day of the con. Monday I'll be Kaitou Sinbad from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. KKJ is love!

missrelena
06-18-2010, 02:32 PM
KKJ IS LOVE! I really can't wait to see your costume so I can fangirl squee at you!

LolitaRei
06-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Ill be there as
Maya Fey
Lust
Tifa (Advent Children)

Celcia
06-26-2010, 11:44 PM
My cosplay plans changed already. Whoops. Looks like I will have a new costume each day of the con. Monday I'll be Kaitou Sinbad from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. KKJ is love!

Omg, that's my favorite manga! XD I might bring my Maron costume if I go. lol

iaShakezula
06-28-2010, 10:21 PM
I am basically going to wear the stuff I made for AX since I will be busy making the AC2 project for my significant others.

Lets see:

Baka to Test to Shokanju- Akihisa
Sengoku Basara -Yukimura
Hakuouki Shinsengumi- Saito

Vampire Knight Zero or Kaname- back up for the panel
Full Metal Alchemist - back up

JHulk321
07-05-2010, 04:37 AM
Team Fortress 2
Heavy Weapons Guy

Air Gear
Onigiri

Pokemon
Pokabu (Gijinka)

chiizukeekisan
07-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Oops, posted in last year's thread -_-

Hi all ^^

My boyfriend and I are planning on going as Austria & Hungary from Axis Powers: Hetalia.

We also wore the outfits to this year's Anime Expo X)

Is anyone else doing Hetalia cosplay?

XCosplayPandaX
07-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Really tight scheduale but if I can go:
Black Star-Soul Eater
Miharu- Nabari no Ou
Ash-Pokemon 8D!

Really hoping the I can go >3<

happydust
07-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Probably wear My pyramid head get up, wonder if the allow me to be shirtless, most the bits are covered by the helmet anywho :p

ChocoAndCigs
07-12-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm going as Mello from Death Note all three days.
Actually, I'm looking for a Matt. >:I
Anyone gonna cosplay as Matty without a Mello? :3

iaShakezula
07-12-2010, 11:03 PM
I am changing my plans as we the time is going.... first I will cosplay as Zero of Vampire Knight because Vic is there.
And since we are somewhat featuring FMA Brotherhood , I turn up as a State Alchemist one more time.

fandalia
07-18-2010, 08:23 PM
If i have enough time to refix and finish i will be
franziska von karma
sloth(first full metal alchemist anime)
and chrome dokuro(suit version)

Thowra
07-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Can't wait to see everyones costumes! :)

wightwizard8
07-27-2010, 10:23 PM
I'll be bringing Chouji (Naruto) and Excalibur (Soul Eater).
Don't know which I'll be wearing when, though...

Asa Gohan
07-29-2010, 04:44 PM
I am going as Duo Maxwell all three days. It's my first real cosplay!

pandasian
08-03-2010, 08:25 PM
if my costume comes on time ill be cosplaying fuu from samurai champloo:skidude2:

nakamura_kun
08-04-2010, 05:11 AM
I'll be coming as Claire Redfield and hopefully i get my friend to go as Chris Redfield.

pandasian
08-04-2010, 05:12 PM
If I do go, which I'll probably have to because a friend I haven't seen in so long is going,
I'll be doing Kagamine Rin from Vocaloid, or possibly Ritsuka from Loveless. If I go for more than one day, I'll probably try and do a Yuffie cosplay and maybe finish a few costumes. =3=

OMG be tiga!!!!!! im begging you hahahaha.

Vega-Lume
08-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Nekozawa - OHSHC
Sunako -The Wallflower
Rose - FMA

and I might bring my goth loli dress too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm still looking for a room at the Anime Vegas con hotel, if you have space, please pm me :D

Vega-Lume
08-09-2010, 05:18 PM
I am going as Duo Maxwell all three days. It's my first real cosplay!

yay! Duo!! Darn... I might have to break out my Lady Une cosplay now *lol*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm still looking for a room at the Anime Vegas con hotel, if you have space, please pm me

Rosie Senpai
08-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Probably wear My pyramid head get up, wonder if the allow me to be shirtless, most the bits are covered by the helmet anywho :p
What day are you doing this on. I have a Heather but the only thing is that I was planing on doing Clair this year. hmm...^ ^; Well I hope you do tend to comeback if so and you decide to do Pyramid again. I mite join you. ^_~

Rosie Senpai
08-24-2010, 01:59 PM
I'll be coming as Claire Redfield and hopefully i get my friend to go as Chris Redfield.

That makes the both of us. ^_^

Rosie Senpai
08-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Not sure what days yet but I am planing to cosplay Dizzy~Guilty Gear, Mamimi~FLCL, Claire Redfield~RE2 or my own version of her in the first old style. :cool: