PDA

View Full Version : jealous...

ai no hoshi
10-11-2002, 08:08 PM
i'm sad. it seems like everyone on this site knows each other.
i wanna be part of the group! *cries*

i wish i could have gone to ani-magic. from looking at the pics, it looks like it was a lot of fun.

Karisu-sama
10-11-2002, 08:26 PM
No, I do NOT know everyone on this site!!! Only people I've met at Cal cons that I could get to, and some of these I did not get introduced to until this year, even though I "knew 'em" from their websites and such. Some people I "meet" on boards like this or the AX board, and "talk to" online (PM, email) for a while before I ever get to meet them.

There's always another con down the road! You will get there soon! And it's not at all hard to make friends. :) Come join us! *offers Pocky*

Aya Mizu
10-11-2002, 08:31 PM
^^; I hear ya. I only know the people I've met in real life on this board, and that's not a great deal compared to how many people are registerd on Cosplay.com

hichan
10-11-2002, 09:16 PM
me too! i only know the people i've talked to in person or through email ^^;

Aoshi Shinomori
10-11-2002, 10:44 PM
aww ai no hoshi.. I dont know everyone on this site. I mean i talk to people that talks to me or pm me. I'm usually nice to people. Animagic was alot of fun for me.. its always a great con to end the year. Well i mean i saw Karisu alot of times at other cons but never really got the chance to meet her till Animagic cuz her room was across from ours. She was really nice to me cuz i wasnt in my Van outfit heh and we talked about Kenshin and alot of random stuff till like 3 am. hmm * looks at your pics* Hey ai no hoshi.. I met u before. Remember at. Recca con? and Fanime? You were the sano in the group pic.. the sano that hit me with your Zanbatou heh Its ok.. see now u know me. I remember talking to you.. well if u want to talk more just pm me ok. so now u have a buddy to talk to

Rey-Rey
10-11-2002, 10:46 PM
What Hichan said. ^__^ v

Then again, I'm not very hard to find in a convention. Look for the one that doesn't cosplay. >=D

Ruff. >=D

Luna Moon
10-11-2002, 10:51 PM
I only know four peoplez on here eh heh......

elfeater, themoe, kamui motoaki, and kamryn

I'll be your friend ^_^
Though I don't know how much you'd like me T_T

-Luna-

ChenCzen
10-11-2002, 10:52 PM
ai no hoshi i'll be your friend! going to anime expo?

ai no hoshi
10-12-2002, 12:09 AM
awww! you guys are all so sweet!

hey yeah! i remember you Aoshi! i still feel bad that i hit you in the head. wow i've met someone!

i didn't get to go to that many cons this year, cause i'm not 18 yet, but next year i'm going to lots... so i hope to meet everyone!

*sniff* so happy... *sniff* X3

ZiggyB
10-12-2002, 12:42 AM
I have to admit, I only knew of one other person at AM (besides my roommate) and I picked her up at the airport. :) I had only talked to her once at AX02. :)

Everyone else I met at AM I met for the first time.

Some of them recognized me from the board or AX or something and some people I just sorta... hung out where there was people and started talking. Granted that's the scariest thing you can do, but it was cool. :) You can't tell from my costume XO but I'm actually horribly shy.

Of course my friend is the opposite, she sorta stayed in the hotel room during the down times instead of socializing. Of course the upside to that was she didn't get sick, when just about everyone else I know did. :P

ai no hoshi
10-12-2002, 12:48 AM
i'm really shy too.

it's hard for me to socialize because i don't wanna seem stupid. i don't want anyone to think...
"oh she's just talking to me because she wants to be a part of a cosplay clique"

it's not like that. i just wanna make some friends, and get to know people with the same interests as me. (i only know 2 people who cosplay)

i'm not one of those crazed fangirls that glomps people in cool costumes. i've been glomped, and i didn't like it.

so if i meet any of you guys next year, don't be afraid of me, or think i'm weird!

Adella
10-12-2002, 01:36 AM
Ai no Hoshi you are beautiful!!! We can hang out sometime in our FF costumes! I want to cosplay Beatrix and we could be Beatrix and Garnet together ^o^

Aoshi Shinomori
10-12-2002, 01:42 AM
yeah see u met some of us before.. and well u met me heh I remember asking you if u wanted to be in our skit for AX cuz we needed a Sano. So how u been and stuff? Are u going to be in that kickoff party for reccacon in November? If so ill probably see u there. I like your sano costume and your sano sword and yes i know it was a accident when u hit me. They made us stand in the back anyways. well pm me if u want to talk about anything.

Adella
10-12-2002, 02:05 AM
Aoshi hates me ;_; ::cries::

Aoshi Shinomori
10-12-2002, 02:17 AM
what? I dont hate you silly. *hugs* hey i met you last year at Animagic and had lots of fun. It was my first Animagic too. i tried to say hi to you at animagic when i saw you. I still have the pics that we took at Animagic and AX last year. oh and Happy Birthday.. I hope u had fun at Animagic.

L to the 3rd
10-12-2002, 02:21 AM
*pushes Aoshi into pool*

ChenCzen
10-12-2002, 02:33 AM
>it's hard for me to socialize because i don't wanna seem stupid.

my issue is i have to feel invited.

like at work, people come up and talk to me all the time and i think to myself 'why are you talking to me? i dont care about anything you have to say'.

and i think people think the same of me all the time.

Aoshi Shinomori
10-12-2002, 02:36 AM
ack.. are u trying to get me sick or something? *splashes water at L to the 3rd*

ai no hoshi
10-12-2002, 12:21 PM
yeah. i'll be at the recca con kick off. i'll be working it though, because i'm a part of the club. oh well, it will be fun.

aeris- that is very sweet of you! i'm planning to redo some parts of my garnet costume... like all of it... X3

but soon i'll be making KH cloud and sephiroth costumes for me and my boyfriend. that will be fun!

Adella
10-12-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Aoshi Shinomori
what? I dont hate you silly. *hugs* hey i met you last year at Animagic and had lots of fun. It was my first Animagic too. i tried to say hi to you at animagic when i saw you. I still have the pics that we took at Animagic and AX last year. oh and Happy Birthday.. I hope u had fun at Animagic.

I miss hanging out wif Aoshi! I thought you didn't remember me so I was like :( :( :(

Wow Ai no Hoshi we can cosplay as two different things. Garnet and Beatrix Rarrrr I am your bodyguard! and if I can run around with you and your BF for a short time.. as Kingdom Hearts Aeris Kingdm Hearts Cloud, and Kingdom Hearts Sephy! >^. .^<

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 04:34 PM
"In the group"? Me?! PFFT.
I was like the girl sitting in the corner giggling as everyone glomped eachother with "Good to see you!" s. I knew NO one. Luckily I got some new pals now, but duing animagic I sometimes felt like the odd one out. BUT HEY!
My name is Pheobe. *shake shake shake* Pleased to meet you, Friend.

Aoshi Shinomori
10-13-2002, 02:49 AM
Aww I miss hanging out with you Aeris. I thought u forgot about me or something heh Of course i remembered you. You were actually the first person to come up and talk to me last year at Animagic and let me hung out with you. I had lots of fun and thats why i came to animagic this year cuz i remembered i had alot of fun. I like your KH Aeris by the way. We had a Kh Cosplay gathering at Animagic.. wish u were there. There were like 4 squalls and Kairi and me as Tidus. so dont be sad.. Aoshi remembers you. I hope u still remember Aoshi..

Adella
10-14-2002, 06:12 AM
I'm notorious for not going to gatherings. We will hang out at the next con! you have to come glomp me!

HEY PHOEBAH!!! YOU LOVE ME RIGHT!?!!! ;_;

Aoshi Shinomori
10-15-2002, 03:23 PM
Sure we can hang out.. like we did last year at animagic and ill glomp u then heh..or u can glomp me if u see me first. I hear you are a huge Aoshi fan.