PDA

View Full Version : Photographer Available east and mid 2010 cons

dressdragn
03-12-2010, 08:55 AM
I'm looking to schedule a few short private photoshoots at each of the following conventions. Depending on the con and if I'm staffing or running events I may have some scheduling restrictions, but I will try and accommodate as many cosplayers as possible.

You can see some examples of my previous work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27594459@N04/sets/72157613009973997/

PAX East March 26-28th (limited availability b/c I'm staffing)

Anime Matsuri April 2-4th (limited availability on Saturday, priority to Yume prelim contestants)

C2E2 April 16th-18th (Other then running the costume contest my schedule is totally open)

Tekkoshocon April 8-11th (limited availability out side of the photobooth, but I'd still love to do a couple of private shoots)

Sakura Matsuri at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden May 1-2nd (I'm available for short private shoots while on duty as their photog or longs ones when I'm off)

Japan Society Cosplay Party May 15th (come by the booth)

???AMA??? Unconfirmed

AnimeNext June 18-20th (limited availability out side of the photobooth, but I'd still love to do a couple of private shoots)

Metrocon July 23-25th (limited availability on Saturday, priority to Yume prelim contestants)

Otakon July 30-Aug 1st (avail all the time)

Dragon*Con Setember 3-6th (avail any time I'm not in costume or too drunk)

NYCC/NYAF October 8-10th (very limited availability, but still interested in shooting esp on Sunday other days strong preference given to yume, cosplay, dawn, or costume contest competitors.)

If you are interested in shooting at any of the above conventions please reply here to let me know.

~Anna

NiGHTmaren
03-16-2010, 01:24 PM
I'd be interested in either a Friday or Sunday shoot at NYAF/NYCC for my Princess Kraehe costume (Odile version).

FoxyKitsune
03-20-2010, 08:50 PM
I *love* your work, and I would definitely be interested in a shoot during Otakon, I have an Asuka Langely Sohryu plugsuit from Evangelion that I am currently working on that I would love documented, and I'm making a few other costumes for the convention as well.

ValVeeta
03-20-2010, 09:55 PM
I am very much interested in a shoot at Otakon. Your work is fantastic! Preferably any day but Saturday :/

TortureBunni
03-20-2010, 09:59 PM
I would love to schedule a shoot for sometime during Otakon as well. Your photography is incredible!

lonelyblossom
03-20-2010, 11:18 PM
I would love to get a photoshoot for anime matsuri :) your photos are spectacular! anytime other than saturday afternoon and evening would be great

thanks so much!!!

psychoaccess
03-20-2010, 11:39 PM
You have gorgeous photography. I'm going to be attending Metrocon, and I think it'd be fun having a photoshoot.

Tohma
04-01-2010, 11:34 PM
I'm actually looking for someone to photograph some of my costumes and would love it if we could set something up. I'll be attending AMA (most likely), Otakon, and DragonCon.

I can't give you a complete costume list for those cons right now but I know Angel Sanctuary is in the works for at least Otakon among other things.

Korinchan
04-16-2010, 03:13 AM
If you still have some time at Metrocon, I'd love to do a shoot with you! ^^

pixiedancer
04-19-2010, 05:53 PM
I would love to do a photoshoot for my Jo from Burst Angel cosplay during Animenext if it is possible!

Aurora Maryte
04-19-2010, 09:32 PM
My siblings and I will be at AnimeNEXT and Otakon. We would love photos of our Avatar and our FFXIII cosplays if possible. Either convention should work for us...I can't guarantee my little sibs will be at AnimeNEXT more than 1 day though but we should all be at Otakon all 3 days.
Your work is so freakin amazing and beautiful.

Kitsoru
04-21-2010, 06:34 AM
I would be interested in a shoot at Otakon for my almost-finished Kokonoe from Blazblue (http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/161233/)! Your work is lovely.

KittyKUNTagious
04-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Hello, I would like a group photo shoot for AnimeNEXT Saturday!
Though I would have to say, my group are still amateurs for posing so if you can, please lead us through~
Also, is the photo shoot free, or do we have to pay?
XD?

meteorie
04-26-2010, 06:13 PM
I'd love to do a photoshoot with you at Otakon if it's possible! I can be available any time Friday or Saturday; I would love to do it Saturday when I'll be wearing Super Sailor Moon, but I understand that's probably a busy day ^^;

Kimmy
05-04-2010, 09:01 AM
I'd love to schedule a photoshoot sometime during Otakon if you're still available! Your photography is gorgeous!

Hiyoko-chan
05-04-2010, 12:45 PM
I'd love to set up a Final Fantasy X one at Dragon*Con if possible :)

Jinglebrarian
05-10-2010, 01:11 PM
@DressDragn: Are you available at Otakon still, by any chance? It would be a small group of Samurai Champloo cosplayers.

dressdragn
05-19-2010, 08:49 AM
I'd be interested in either a Friday or Sunday shoot at NYAF/NYCC for my Princess Kraehe costume (Odile version).
I will defiantly try to set something up, sunday is my most open day because we only have the childrens costume contest.

I *love* your work, and I would definitely be interested in a shoot during Otakon, I have an Asuka Langely Sohryu plugsuit from Evangelion that I am currently working on that I would love documented, and I'm making a few other costumes for the convention as well.
Sounds good Otakon is very open for me.

I am very much interested in a shoot at Otakon. Your work is fantastic! Preferably any day but Saturday :/
Not Saturday is great for me, Saturday is always the most requests.

I would love to get a photoshoot for anime matsuri :) your photos are spectacular! anytime other than saturday afternoon and evening would be great

thanks so much!!!
It was great photographing you at Anime Matsuri.

You have gorgeous photography. I'm going to be attending Metrocon, and I think it'd be fun having a photoshoot.
Sounds great, I love the light in FL and have very little to do at Metrocon.

I'm actually looking for someone to photograph some of my costumes and would love it if we could set something up. I'll be attending AMA (most likely), Otakon, and DragonCon.

I can't give you a complete costume list for those cons right now but I know Angel Sanctuary is in the works for at least Otakon among other things.
I still haven't heard back from AMA staff about press pass but I am planning on going. If they get back to me I'd love to schedule a shoot with you.

If you still have some time at Metrocon, I'd love to do a shoot with you! ^^
Fantastic, Metrocon is wide open.

I would love to do a photoshoot for my Jo from Burst Angel cosplay during Animenext if it is possible!
I'd love to, the easiest way may be to swing by the photo booth and see if I can get away for a bit.

I would be interested in a shoot at Otakon for my almost-finished Kokonoe from Blazblue (http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/161233/)! Your work is lovely.
I love Blaz Blue, maybe we can do something right before or after the Blaz Blue meetup.

Hello, I would like a group photo shoot for AnimeNEXT Saturday!
Though I would have to say, my group are still amateurs for posing so if you can, please lead us through~
Also, is the photo shoot free, or do we have to pay?
XD?
Free, come by the photo booth for sure, and I may also be able to duck out for a min or two.

I'd love to do a photoshoot with you at Otakon if it's possible! I can be available any time Friday or Saturday; I would love to do it Saturday when I'll be wearing Super Sailor Moon, but I understand that's probably a busy day ^^;
I've got a few big shoots to work around but would love to take some photos of you, I think for sailor moon natural light would be best so let me know what you day time hours are.

I'd love to schedule a photoshoot sometime during Otakon if you're still available! Your photography is gorgeous!
I'd love to photograph you again at Otakon, I think Ishot your avatar last Otakon?

I'd love to set up a Final Fantasy X one at Dragon*Con if possible :)
Dragoncon is pretty open, I'd love too.

@DressDragn: Are you available at Otakon still, by any chance? It would be a small group of Samurai Champloo cosplayers.
Otakon is getting a little tight but I'm sure I can fit in a short shoot.

~Anna

Tohma
05-19-2010, 11:44 PM
>>>I still haven't heard back from AMA staff about press pass but I am planning on going. If they get back to me I'd love to schedule a shoot with you.

Wow, I would suggest emailing them again. I heard back about mine within a couple of days. This is the email I sent mine to: animemidatlantic@yahoo.com

But yes ^^ I'd love a shoot. I'm still working out hotel plans for AMA since I haven't secured one yet and am not sure if anyone else I know is going..and hotel for 2 (my sister and I) is awful expensive. I should have my Tamaki (Ouran host club) ballgown at that con as well as a few other things. I haven't completely finalized that schedule yet.

Dan.I.Elle
05-20-2010, 11:31 AM
I would definitely be interested in shooting with you at Otakon if you're still free. My group will be going as characters from the game Granado Espada.

Some reference pictures-

http://tinypic.com/r/jkd0ft/6

http://tinyurl.com/23gburf

KittyKUNTagious
05-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Where is the photo booth?
=O?
And what name is it listed as?

Kitsoru
05-22-2010, 12:49 AM
I love Blaz Blue, maybe we can do something right before or after the Blaz Blue meetup.

That sounds great! Right now it's looking like the BB (possibly with GG shoot mixing in with it) will be around 2 or 3 on Saturday, so it'll probably be around then :)

EDIT: Derp, would you like me to shoot you a PM to keep more organized?

SanaK
05-22-2010, 10:28 AM
I sent you a PM :D

Kimmy
05-24-2010, 12:39 AM
I'd love to photograph you again at Otakon, I think I shot your avatar last Otakon?
Awesome! My plans aren't finalized yet, so would it be alright if I PMed you about it closer to the con?

And yes, you did! I love the pictures you shot of my Presea last year!

dressdragn
05-25-2010, 12:49 PM
I would definitely be interested in shooting with you at Otakon if you're still free. My group will be going as characters from the game Granado Espada.

Some reference pictures-

http://tinypic.com/r/jkd0ft/6

http://tinyurl.com/23gburf

I will squeeze in something, let me know what day.

Where is the photo booth?
=O?
And what name is it listed as?

I think it will be the same place as last year, if not check the map.

That sounds great! Right now it's looking like the BB (possibly with GG shoot mixing in with it) will be around 2 or 3 on Saturday, so it'll probably be around then :)

EDIT: Derp, would you like me to shoot you a PM to keep more organized?

All together, or semi/shared would be awesome.

I sent you a PM :D

I'll keep an eye out for it

Awesome! My plans aren't finalized yet, so would it be alright if I PMed you about it closer to the con?

And yes, you did! I love the pictures you shot of my Presea last year!

Sounds good let me know, or flag me down at the show.

~Anna

CosmosFox
05-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Hi! Do you think you would be available for a small Devil May Cry photoshoot for Friday/Saturday at AMA?

Kitsoru
05-28-2010, 06:46 AM
All together, or semi/shared would be awesome.

~Anna

I'll try to see ahead of time what castmates are showing up/interested and PM you with a more specific idea of what the deal will be! :)

lilyun5368
06-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Ill B At Anime Next

Thia Fayne
06-05-2010, 03:16 AM
Hi, it seems like you're pretty busy for Otakon, but if there's any space at all left I'd be interested in a shoot. My schedule's very flexible at the moment, so I'd be able to squeeze in something easily if you're still available ^^ Thank you!

Aurora Maryte
06-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Do you still have any availability on the Saturday of Otakon?...

Irene
07-06-2010, 02:26 AM
oh, will you be able to do a shoot for me on Sunday for nyaf? :3

feichon
07-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Are you still free for Otakon?
Also, do you charge?

misstoril
07-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Are you still available for Dragoncon? I would love to have a photoshoot with you then.Your work is lovely.

dressdragn
07-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Looking for cosplayers to shoot at Metrocon.

~Anna