PDA

View Full Version : hey guys i'm new and need help....

Guts
10-11-2002, 09:38 PM
ok i want to know the fourm rules, ok the help is, does anyone know where i can find a Guts, Ryu and or Sanoske(hope i spelled that right) costume. for next years anime convention in Orlando, some of u mgith have been there last year and might have been jumping on my friend that was Vincent for it last year and made a website about him. well he my be a Bishonen and all and spends 2 HOURS ON HIS HAIR!!!! i on the other hand will be a knock out for u ladies at the next AC ;) so any help on the costumes would be a big help guys and gurls.

Nietsche
10-11-2002, 09:45 PM
For all such costumes, there are several sites that you can commission any of your costume requirements...AC..is that Aniem Central? If so then you'll given them plenty of time for the commission. Just ask someone like Elfeater, They'll be glad to help!

Guts
10-11-2002, 09:49 PM
AC= Anime Convention and i'm new to this Anime convention it'll be my first and i want it to be a good one, i want to get more attention with the ladies then what my friend did last year.

Nietsche
10-11-2002, 10:03 PM
Well that's certainly an interesting reason for cosplaying..well I can't really help much more since I have no idea how to make costumes for other people, as i siad before, try a commission.

Guts
10-11-2002, 10:12 PM
yea i did a google search and kept getin this cosply link alot so i thought i would give it a try.

Ayaka
10-11-2002, 10:14 PM
Here's a listing of a few other commission sites -
http://methodcosplay.com/premade.html

You could also try searching Google for "cosplay commission" or something along those lines. But you have to be careful what place it is, some of them are bogus. For Ryu or Sanosuke, whole costumes or the difficult costume pieces for them are likely to pop up on eBay, though there's nothing for either there right now. Around the major cons there's guaranteed to be someone selling Sano's jacket, at least.

ChenCzen
10-11-2002, 10:21 PM
>i want to get more attention with the ladies then what my friend did last year.

good luck with that, but if the ladies arent beating down your door now, what makes you think the con-going ladies will be any different?