PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends Cosplay

Spoon0321
03-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Ok I know, not exactly an easy thing to do but hear me out. Pulling off champions like Malphite and Blitzcrank are damn near impossible but what about the more human ones? I'd really like to see a real life Zilean walking about or a chibi-Annie would be cute as hell.

Personally I think I'm going to try pulling off a Karthus for NashiCon next month (don't hold me to it). Anyone else interested in taking on their own favorite champions?

[Rubedo]
04-01-2010, 09:27 PM
My cosplay list for this year is pretty swamped but after AX I'm thinking about trying to pull together a champion group :]

Spoon0321
04-05-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one :D What champion are you thinking of doing?

[Rubedo]
04-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Heh, a few, but mostly Katrina and Tristana. I think either would be really fun. XD

Spoon0321
04-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Seeing Tristana's rifle irl would be amazing. I hope you get to it :D

10kindsofpeople
04-25-2010, 02:34 PM
I think I'll be goth Annie for a day at Otakon, if my friend will be Tibbers.

Ov3rmind
06-06-2010, 02:04 AM
I have some ideas for a Singed costume. Really want to get it together by Otakon.

Ysterath
06-09-2010, 06:57 PM
I'm doing Crimson Akali.

I have other people in my group who will be Katarina, Goth Annie (10kindsofpeople), someone will be Tibbers, then there will be a Shen

possible others in the group Kennon and Kassadin

This will be for Otakon 2010

KratosSamurai2
06-18-2010, 01:49 AM
I kind of wish the female cast ranged outside being either 2 feet tall or mostly naked. But hey, I have a tall, lanky friend who expressed willingness to run around as Fiddlesticks, provided I made the costume.

Mur
06-18-2010, 10:56 AM
I was thinking since I am on the PTR I could do a cosplay of a new champ before anyone else knows about it...then like a week or two later when its released they will all clue in.

[Rubedo]
06-21-2010, 07:34 PM
I kind of wish the female cast ranged outside being either 2 feet tall or mostly naked. But hey, I have a tall, lanky friend who expressed willingness to run around as Fiddlesticks, provided I made the costume.

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME.
Seriously, coolest cosplay ever in my books.

Insanitys_Lover
07-18-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm doing Crimson Akali.

I have other people in my group who will be Katarina, Goth Annie (10kindsofpeople), someone will be Tibbers, then there will be a Shen

possible others in the group Kennon and Kassadin

This will be for Otakon 2010

/dies.
omg. This sounds amazing.

Ysterath
07-19-2010, 02:35 AM
/dies.
omg. This sounds amazing.

Glad you think so :) we're all working hard on our outfits

it looks like we might have some minion plushies with us as well....

SvK
07-25-2010, 12:11 PM
League of Legends is a great game to cosplay because the champions themselves cosplay. also, the designs are cool. Singed is tempting. I look forward to seeing photos of your completed costumes.

fosil
08-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Im aiming for making a kassadin costume for anime north here in canada. i got no idea how to make his sword though cuz its got a really weird texture to it. any ideas?

GiruSniper
08-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Awsome, glad to see other LoL players. I deffinately want to try cosplaying some champs, and maybe getting a group here in FL. im a big guy so im gonna have to look toward maybe Garen, or udyr or xin zhao.

Shiver
09-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Hey,

I just posted a thread asking for help on a Morgana costume!

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=219295

Any advice from LoL fans would be much appreciated!

Synical77
09-16-2010, 02:44 AM
Cool to see others that wanna do some LoL cosplaying. I plan on doing an Ezreal cosplay at MangaNext at the end of Oct.

Bwentali
09-19-2010, 09:40 AM
If I ever were to do a cosplay for LoL, I would have to do dr. mundo...

...cause I go where I please...

...have absolutely no idea how to pull that one off though. all well, just ideas

Silvertongue724
09-27-2010, 12:19 AM
I and a group of friends are heading to Anime detour this year in Minnesota. There are ten of us. We're all going as League Champions.

Chi0ri
09-30-2010, 07:03 PM
I knew there would be a thread about this somewhere! I am working on Sona, the new champ :] My instrument will be fully functional too! Planning to have it ready for early 2011 conventions. n.n Hope I see some of you around!

SushiKai
10-13-2010, 02:17 PM
if any of you guys are finished by Halloween, submit it to the game, they are having a rather rushed costume contest..

personally, if i done a character, it would be malhazar

Shiver
10-18-2010, 12:13 AM
My thread of progress of my Morgana costume! Pictures finally added!

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=219295

Still a WIP, but any and all comments/criticism is much appreciated! Thanks!

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/Gallowmere08/2010-10-17232202.jpg
Quick shot of the WIP, ^.^

OddFoxxeP
10-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Planning to do Sona here too, i really love her shes so awesome looking and fun for me to play ^_^

Chi0ri
10-30-2010, 12:17 PM
AMG I didn't know about the contest till today! :[
I finished a Kitty Katarina for Holloween/parties and it was done in time; if only I knew ;o;

SushiKai
10-30-2010, 03:41 PM
you need to play more often methinks

Chi0ri
11-03-2010, 07:15 PM
I need to read more than just the Champ spotlights lolol.
never knew there was a contest section and I play everyday Dx
oh ya, costume added to my list too<3

Hawkbat
01-10-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm planning a LOL group for Fanime this year, we have (planned) Twisted Fate, Ashe, Annie (and another as Tibbers) and Yi.

VashtheNinja
01-27-2011, 12:00 AM
Wow! There's quite a few people who want to cosplay from lol! I personaly want to do shaco but he's so damn creepy. But all the other champs are so... Hard to cosplay for an Asian lol maybe xin?

And are you all going to be in this years lol costume contest?

beEp
02-06-2011, 03:35 AM
I really want to do Malzahar for mid/late 2011 conventions. Hopefully I'll have it for Otakon.

Klalakitteh
02-07-2011, 02:53 PM
hey I was wondering if I could get some help making Caitlyn's costume, I already got her boots, and I just need her hat and dress.

harudae
02-08-2011, 03:52 PM
I'd love to do a human-version of Teemo's Recon skin one day. Or Astronaut. ;D LOLJK. Probably for a later convention this year. xD

Supervillian
02-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Any LoL cosplayers going to PAX East?
We could schedule a photoshoot :)

The Unorthodox
03-15-2011, 03:11 PM
I didn't know so many people were doing LoL for Otakon! I did classic skin Morgana for PAX East 11. I've done Miss Fortune before too, but I may re-vamp the costume and do it again for Otakon.

Seth Nightlord
04-17-2011, 11:38 PM
I didn't know so many people were doing LoL for Otakon! I did classic skin Morgana for PAX East 11. I've done Miss Fortune before too, but I may re-vamp the costume and do it again for Otakon.

Hey there, I think we actually interviewed you from the PAX East 2011 convention - is this you?

(if you want us to edit anything out btw, no problem)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F9vpN74zNw

Alhon
04-26-2011, 10:04 PM
There will be a 5th Age Taric at ACen. Full Armor, with Hammer. Yes.

AngelicFatality
05-02-2011, 10:50 PM
planning lux cosplay for ANIME NORTH 2011 ;D

loll!! cause . . . shes the character with the smallest boobs =\ . . . . . . . . . .

=___=""

Supervillian
05-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Pink Taric at ACEN!!!! That would be amazing. I have to stalk you down.

I'll be bringing my Leblanc.

Rea_star
06-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Probably going to make LOL cosplays for my boyfriend and I for FanExpo in August. :) He wants to do Surfer Singed and I am probably going to do Spelltheif Lux. x3

DracoGoliathe
06-30-2011, 09:23 AM
So I am working on a costume for International Cos-play Day, I think there is a group where I live that is meeting up, and I want to do Gragas, The Rabble Rouser. I am having trouble finding a good barrel to use, all the cheap ones are plastic or ancient and about 50galonsize and the ones i can fit under one arm are around 150-200 bucks and weigh but to 18pounds. I was thinking about making one, anyone got any ideas?

Ysterath
07-08-2011, 08:41 AM
So I am working on a costume for International Cos-play Day, I think there is a group where I live that is meeting up, and I want to do Gragas, The Rabble Rouser. I am having trouble finding a good barrel to use, all the cheap ones are plastic or ancient and about 50galonsize and the ones i can fit under one arm are around 150-200 bucks and weigh but to 18pounds. I was thinking about making one, anyone got any ideas?

Try using foam

DracoGoliathe
07-09-2011, 06:03 AM
Try using foam

People have said that to me off the board as well the problem is finding enough foam or a large enough solid chunk to sculpt because the barrel needs to be at least 18 inches across at the middle.

katanaintheston
07-11-2011, 04:06 AM
hey, so I am just starting now for next years AX and mebe comic con. Going as Irelia, but the nightblade skin, the armor on her normal one is too much of a hassle i think

ashsmash
07-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Haha, today I decided to cosplay Irelia (she's my main, it was between her or Sona) for AX '12. I went to this past AX as Goth Annie (the chinese art version) with my friend who cosplayed Caitlyn. It didn't go so well as a lot of people didn't recognize the skin/ character/ artwork despite having Annie written on my backpack and a stuffed Tibbers. After that, my friend and I both decided we'd never do any of the other skins (unless they're ridiculously popular like Morgana's Sinful Succulence skin). This year we're going to have a group of friends who have decided to cosplay with us, so we'll be having: Leona (kaelidra), Irelia, Ezreal, Singed, Master Yi, and Gangplank. Our other friend is undecided, but it should be a lot of fun!

Do you have any idea how you're making the giant shuriken thing? I've already started sketching out some ideas on how to make it. ksdfjlsf so excited, haha. Also, are you going to be getting a silver wig or a blue one-- scratch that you won't have that issue. Nightblade Irelia has silver hair in her art and in game.

katanaintheston
07-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Do you have any idea how you're making the giant shuriken thing? I've already started sketching out some ideas on how to make it. ksdfjlsf so excited, haha. Also, are you going to be getting a silver wig or a blue one-- scratch that you won't have that issue. Nightblade Irelia has silver hair in her art and in game.

I went out to Michaels today and bought a lot of 1/4 in thick foam board. Made a 3D model of the blades out in google sketchup and I think I have a general idea of how I am gunna do it. Once I finalize it, I would be happy to send over my designs.

EDIT: Also I think one of my friends is going to do Riot Squad Singed, because I mean Signed is Singed. Only way to confuse that would be to do the surfer skin. Asking my other friends if they want to join at AX. No other commitments yet

DracoGoliathe
07-14-2011, 04:23 PM
I went out to Michaels today and bought a lot of 1/4 in thick foam board. Made a 3D model of the blades out in google sketchup and I think I have a general idea of how I am gunna do it. Once I finalize it, I would be happy to send over my designs.

EDIT: Also I think one of my friends is going to do Riot Squad Singed, because I mean Signed is Singed. Only way to confuse that would be to do the surfer skin. Asking my other friends if they want to join at AX. No other commitments yet

Do you think you could do a 3d model for the Gragas Barrel? I am haveing trouble with it.

yeonsil1773
07-30-2011, 11:48 PM
Wow i think i wanna try Annie (original skin)!! Or Nurse Akali :P lolol

DireKitty
08-07-2011, 10:05 AM
People have said that to me off the board as well the problem is finding enough foam or a large enough solid chunk to sculpt because the barrel needs to be at least 18 inches across at the middle.

Buy foam board, cut into pieces, glue together, paint (or paint/glue together may be easier). Foam board comes in sheets big enough for what you need.

The hardest part will be doing a good paint job.

griffith
08-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I am looking to pay someone to make a badass Jarvan costume for me... I'm no Cosplay expert but do you think it's possible/for what price?
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-107767-1298982804.jpg

bcmilk
08-28-2011, 03:31 AM
I'm planning to make akali's blood moon skin cosplay but the thing is her skin picture and the actual skin in the game looks a little different. Should I go with the in-game skin or the skin picture?

Blood Moon Skin: http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/6/6e/Akali_BloodMoonSkin.jpg

2 of the attachments show my 'drawing' of the mask and blade.... I'm not very artistic but I did my best

atllas
08-30-2011, 11:16 AM
I am going to begin making Morgana's Exiled skin costume soon. It's going to be a lot of work but worth it.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc404/ladybagel/morganacollage.jpg

DireKitty
09-06-2011, 09:01 AM
I'm planning to make akali's blood moon skin cosplay but the thing is her skin picture and the actual skin in the game looks a little different. Should I go with the in-game skin or the skin picture?

Blood Moon Skin: http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/6/6e/Akali_BloodMoonSkin.jpg

2 of the attachments show my 'drawing' of the mask and blade.... I'm not very artistic but I did my best

The artwork is the concept for the character, and in game is how they were able to represent it... it's never as detailed and the colours are sometimes different.

I would say go with what you would prefer to do, of even mix and match if you like.

I personally prefer the hair they used in the artwork (more of a reddish brown look).

Kaelidra
09-18-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm going to be doing Janna for AX '12. I did Caitlyn this past year. I'm super excited, especially because the hardest part will be making her corset, and I have at least seven months to perfect it.

orwellknows
09-19-2011, 11:46 AM
This is my first post - and hopefully won't be last since I've been a lurker for quite some time. I'm brand new to cosplay, but I'm aiming for finishing Redeemed Riven before Pax East next April... now let's just see if I can handle everything!

DireKitty
09-28-2011, 08:30 PM
I LOVE the look of the new champ - 9 tailed fox. Would defiantly be something i'd like to try out.... not sure about the tails though... might do something more abstract for them... maybe more like the bits on Sona's outfit, but with reinforcement to make them more tail like...

UsagiNoSenshi
09-28-2011, 09:00 PM
I hope to have Ashe done for PAX East in the spring. I'm currently trying to figure out how to resin cast myself a sweet ice bow!

Kaelidra
09-30-2011, 10:26 AM
I LOVE the look of the new champ - 9 tailed fox. Would defiantly be something i'd like to try out.... not sure about the tails though... might do something more abstract for them... maybe more like the bits on Sona's outfit, but with reinforcement to make them more tail like...

I'm really excited too! I think for the tails, I would make them hollow and stuff them with either cut foam or pillow-stuff, I just don't know how to make the fabric of her dress fade into the fur of the tails. Definitely something I want to try though.

Aciano
10-04-2011, 02:55 AM
Hm. I'm going to be trying out Redeemed Riven haha. Pretty boss outfit.

Kaelidra
10-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Hm. I'm going to be trying out Redeemed Riven haha. Pretty boss outfit.

I would be careful with alternate skins. A friend of mine did goth Annie and very very few people recognized her, even with a stuffed tibbers and 'Annie' written on her backpack.

Aciano
10-05-2011, 01:01 AM
I would be careful with alternate skins. A friend of mine did goth Annie and very very few people recognized her, even with a stuffed tibbers and 'Annie' written on her backpack.

Haha. Either way it might get some attention. To have some armor and a glowing sword it might be quite interesting. Though, I'm going to have a group with me :3 An Ezreal, Annie, Teemo, and Caitlyn :D But I really do hope that I get recognized D: I'm sorry that happened to your friend. :< I don't get how you can't realize it's an Annie cosplayer when she has a tibbers D:

Edit: Well, it seems I'm getting a group haha. A larger one to say the least. An Acolyte Lee Sin, Ashe, Emumu are added haha.

Firefly77
10-06-2011, 10:31 AM
I plan on doing Caitlyn's original skin. So far I've only gotten part of the hat done cause I barely have any money. -_- And I'm also super excited about the nine tails champion. Can't waaaaiiiit. O_O

Aciano
10-06-2011, 05:07 PM
So...Apparently I started something big among my friends XD They all freaked when I said I wanted a League group and it's grown quite big. So far we have

Redeemed Riven
Acolyte Lee Sin
Nurse Akali
Ashe
Caitlyn
Emumu
Frostfire Annie
Teemo

And the ones that are may be's:

Wukong
Twisted Fate
Ezreal

Haha. Though, I guess it'll change whenever someone drops or something XD

Kaelidra
10-07-2011, 09:28 AM
So...Apparently I started something big among my friends XD They all freaked when I said I wanted a League group and it's grown quite big. So far we have

Redeemed Riven
Acolyte Lee Sin
Nurse Akali
Ashe
Caitlyn
Emumu
Frostfire Annie
Teemo

And the ones that are may be's:

Wukong
Twisted Fate
Ezreal

Haha. Though, I guess it'll change whenever someone drops or something XD

If you have a group that big, you should be fine! Maybe a few 'whos that?' then embarrassed blushes when they realize. There were a few times when people asked me for a picture (I was Caitlyn) and asked poor Annie to actually take the picture. But once we met up with other LoL cosplayers, she was fine. What are you planning on doing this for? (sorry if you already said it, I forget things easily).

Aciano
10-07-2011, 02:26 PM
If you have a group that big, you should be fine! Maybe a few 'whos that?' then embarrassed blushes when they realize. There were a few times when people asked me for a picture (I was Caitlyn) and asked poor Annie to actually take the picture. But once we met up with other LoL cosplayers, she was fine. What are you planning on doing this for? (sorry if you already said it, I forget things easily).

Haha. Yeah :3 Big groups are usually easier to spot people~ But I have no idea haha. Lee Sin is making the armor for me so I have to go to Cali to give them a body cast haha. He wants it done by next year or something though X-x Crazy man he is XD

chiyeuk
10-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Looking to commission someone to create a Nidalee costume for me (:

Ratsak
10-23-2011, 07:56 AM
Currently working on an olaf outfit at the moment but I'm not sure what material I should use for the main body of the cosplay. I have the axes and helm but am stuck on this so any help would be appreciated.

Kaelidra
10-24-2011, 08:24 AM
Besides generic cotton and synthetic fur, I can't really help you ^_^;; I'm still new at sewing and don't know what fabrics give what effect. You can try wool or linen, depending on your weather, since Olaf is based off the vikings. Synthetic leather might also give the right effect, but again I'm not really sure. Good luck!

sapphiredolphin
11-01-2011, 07:17 AM
I really want to do a League cosplay I really want to do either Annie or Nidalee. I really like Annie's Frostfire skin but I should probably stick with the classic. However, with Nidalee, I really want to cosplay her but I don't know if I want to wear her classic skin. I am a little self concious that I am not super toned like that. So I was thinking about doing the Maid skin. Hmm....

Kaelidra
11-01-2011, 12:47 PM
@ sapphireddolphin - When are you planning to wear the costume? If you have a few months, you could work out. Im planning on doing just that for Janna (assuming I ever get the okay from my doctor). In my experience, classic skins are the best for having people recognize you, and Annie's would be relatively easy and inexpensive to make. And I'll probably get yelled at for saying this, but at conventions I've heard people say that doing a doctor/maid/nurse skin is a cop-out from the real character, since the basic outfit can just be bought generic.

Also, I really want to do Holo!

sapphiredolphin
11-04-2011, 08:08 AM
@Kaelidra I have several months to a year. I would just need to tone is all but I would still feel a little self conscious even if I toned up to it. Really thinking about Annie because of my skill level, I feel like I could do a good, detailed Annie. Thanks, my Holo mostly done. And hopefully you will have good luck with making Suki.

DannyJ72
11-04-2011, 02:21 PM
My friends and I want to make a League Group for ConnectiCon. We have a few ideas in place and have some basic ideas. Currently I am set on cosplaying as Kassadin, mostly for the challenge of making the outfit and getting in shape for it. However, I dont really have much to work with besides his splash art and in game model (which connecticut power outages is making difficult to open and play). Ive searched for other costumes and have found only 2 of Kassadin, one is really good, but kind of blurry, and the other is ok but only from the front.

Im also tempted to just go pre-Void Kassadin because I imagine it will be ages easier, but I feel like even if people recognize me, it won't have that "Wow" factor.

The "skirt" seems to be somewhat simple, at least in relation to the rest of the costume. The only thing I may have difficulty is with putting the sporadic designs on it, I feel I might have to draw them on, but Im not sure if there's something to do that with. I was thinking of maybe using paper mache to do the helmet, shoulderpads, and spikes, but I havent really worked with it before and Im unsure if there's anything that would work better. I assume I could use one of those respiratory protectors from home depot that covers the mouth and then find tubes that are similar to the ones he uses, and then finally find 2 tanks to use for the back. I also might need to figure out how to attach the tanks to my back, I know if I look at the ingame model more it might help, but Im not 100% sure if it will help.

The bracers shouldnt be terribly difficult, the blade would be fun to make, along with the eyes, Ill probably use LEDs for both. Also in addition to making the mask, I have an Optimus Prime voice changer helmet which i could possibly use, if only just for the voice changing.

Ok now that I'm done rambling, Id say Ill probably need help figuring out how to do the designs on his skirt, the spikes and helmet (paper mache or no?), and then attaching the tanks to the back

Lilyela
11-08-2011, 01:18 PM
My next cosplay project is Annie. Already have a wig and stockings - now only everything else left! Wish me good luck, haha.

NostalgicNat
12-07-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm going as teemo for AX this year. still working on the costume tho :3

Kaelidra
12-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Good luck Lilyela!

@ NostalgicNat. Good luck with that one :D I'll be attending AX, so I hope to see you.

Seth Nightlord
12-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Seasons Greetings,

We filmed a Morgana cosplayer from PAX East 2011 with giant wings made of PVC pipes.

Here's our interview with the 2nd Morgana (aka Sinful Succulence Morgana aka Cookie Burner Morgana): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apbnQv305v4

Cheers!

Zorella
12-30-2011, 01:44 AM
I definitely want to cosplay as Riven for PAX East...but not this year. >.>;; Also not sure which skin to do, her original or her redeemed. I think I'd go for the redeemed. I'm glad there are a bunch of people doing LoL cosplays, though. :D

Hells_Knight
01-14-2012, 11:33 PM
Hey guys, Im starting a singed costume

Also I made these if anyone wants it (It doesnt have riven, new gangplank (has old one), viktor.. etc)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jsd76pfjgsfifnn

To use you need a program that can view obj such as 3ds max

ktcaines
04-02-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm attempting to make Nidalee's French Maid costume... This is also my first time cosplaying too. I hope I can pull this off lol.

humanoidrkangel
04-06-2012, 10:31 PM
i kinda want to do a wicked lulu or a ironscale shyvana cosplay.

Kirakira712
04-10-2012, 11:50 PM
I've started on Karma. Making her shoulder/back "armor" (for lack of a better word) will be interesting. :-)

LGiftBoutique
05-01-2012, 01:59 PM
This is exciting! :)

I will have a fairly large group of champions at Anime North this year! If you are attending, check out our page http://www.facebook.com/events/388437331169999/

I will be doing Sona, original skin :)

SEE YOU THERE!

sharpshard
05-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Finished my Nidalee costume and prop ^_^

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
05-18-2012, 11:36 PM
so for a convention coming up i have my partner doing Ezreal and two friends doing minions and I'm thinking/hoping to be able to costruct a Sejuani minus Bristles

GaaraSandNin
05-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Now to start on the long long quest of making Tyrant Swain...never made armor before.

Sh4xx
05-29-2012, 03:56 AM
Im going as warlord shen for pax prime 2012. Well gonna try, as i need help constructing it. well getting the "how to" of it done. Cause im just confused on how to and what to make it out of that isnt expensive.

sharpshard
05-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Fun doing cosplaying Nidalee at MCM Expo last weekend. I'm planning on cosplaying Irelia (Chinese Artwork version) next in Oct. ^^

harudae
06-03-2012, 08:44 PM
I did Red Card Katarina this past Anime North, don't have any pictures of it, but was still alot of fun~ (: I was really surprised at the amount of LoL cosplayers this year... Totally inspired to make more next year! Aha, I'm really looking into Ahri's new Fire Fox skin.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a group with Explorer Ezreal, Chrome Rammus and Safari Caitlyn? 8D /shot

ssSetsuka
06-05-2012, 01:39 PM
This year I plan on doing Morgana for Youmacon 2012, but my problem is trying to make that skirt and wings. If anyone knows something that might help me in fashioning this cosplay I would be greatly appreciated ^^

sharpshard
06-06-2012, 04:06 AM
I've seen ppl just using a clear-strap bra for the top, they either paint or sew an already painted fabric over the bra.

For the wings I don't know, but I can ask her for you, we had a Morg this time in our cosplay group.

Ellumina
06-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Anyone ever come across a Frost Queen Janna cosplay? I've never cosplayed before or made any sort of costume, but I've decided to make Frost Queen Janna my very first project since I adore her and that skin.

Any tips for a newbie? ><

sweetteasus
06-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Thinking of doing Bunny Riven for Nekocon~

sharpshard
06-22-2012, 09:05 AM
That looks something very easy apart from her sword.

Silk_Spectre
06-28-2012, 03:00 AM
I'm hoping to do Miss Fortune in October!

harudae
06-28-2012, 11:55 PM
A friend gave me this link: http://www.lolking.net/models

It's full of 3D figures of all the champions and their skin animations and you can freely rotate it however you like. It's reeeeally useful for cosplay refs (especially getting that backside), so I hope this helps all you LoL cosplayers alot! c:

Just though I'd share cause it's helping me so much with Firefox Ahri *____*

sharpshard
06-29-2012, 05:48 AM

It's full of 3D figures of all the champions and their skin animations and you can freely rotate it however you like. It's reeeeally useful for cosplay refs (especially getting that backside), so I hope this helps all you LoL cosplayers alot! c:

Thanks A LOT ^^

Sh4xx
06-30-2012, 08:32 AM
i almost have my warlord shen cosplay costume done and ready for PAX!!!

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
07-01-2012, 10:18 PM
so the con I was going to wear Sejuani to fell through
stayed with friends and all decided to sew the last of our costumes the night before
alas the only thing i didnt get finished was the bikini top (hand paint her broken horn)

here's a picture of the props though
props (http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/554727_10150894639416173_1253037573_n.jpg)

katx
07-11-2012, 12:49 PM

Someone posted this on the LoL gathering thread for AX and it was... truly, truly, TRULY... helpful XD especially for the skirt details on Ahri's classic skin.

Do they have Baron on there though? Just wondering... :)

Aciano
07-11-2012, 04:42 PM
My friend is currently working on his Pulsefire Ezreal costume :I Two days in and he's already done with the cannon haha.

Pulsefire (https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/376951_3749893139189_554318117_n.jpg)

I'm currently trying to get together my Foxfire Ahri cosplay to go with it haha.

humanoidrkangel
07-23-2012, 07:55 PM
i would love to have a wicked lulu ^^ she is my fav.

Keirii21
07-23-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm planning on going as original skin Ahri next year for Anime Central..I just hope my funds can make her tails super fluffy!

XxMiyukiHeartxX
07-24-2012, 03:57 AM

Thank you for this! <3
Planning on doing Annie some time in the near future! ^^
She's my fave, but Ashe is pretty cool too.

Kaelidra
07-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Thinking about doing Soraka once I get a little bit more money. Legs are a challenge I'm looking forward to.

Cilo
07-31-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm going to do Katarina at PAX '12.

Wondering two things!

Would I be recognised if I went as Sandstorm Katarina? There is a lot of work to be done on her original skin, and I have 2 cons the weeks before. I wouldn't have time to do much to her.

Second, I am not sure if I'm comfortable taking 'fake' weapons across the boarder (from Canada), what would be a way I could maybe fake having her swords, or could I just try to go without them? Would people be upset? XP;

Geddyn
07-31-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm going to do Katarina at PAX '12.

Wondering two things!

Would I be recognised if I went as Sandstorm Katarina? There is a lot of work to be done on her original skin, and I have 2 cons the weeks before. I wouldn't have time to do much to her.

Second, I am not sure if I'm comfortable taking 'fake' weapons across the boarder (from Canada), what would be a way I could maybe fake having her swords, or could I just try to go without them? Would people be upset? XP;
League of Legends is a pretty popular game, so I would imagine the costume would be recognized at PAX, especially if you're hanging out with other LoL cosplayers.

If you're concerned about the weapons drawing unwanted attention, I'd recommend constructing them so that they can be disassembled for transport. Once you're over the border, you can reassemble them.

Mistes
08-01-2012, 10:10 AM
I've just started planning a female heimerdinger. I was thinking about cosplaying one of the female summoners but it's not like I play most of them and heim's my main .___. Hopefully I can pull it off.

zeldageek728
08-06-2012, 10:14 PM
After DaeDrea posted that link to the models, i am hoping to do an Ezreal costume, more specifically, the frosted Ezreal skin. Having people get it wouldn't be a problem, since all my friends play lol, and i'm starting to when i can play on a friends computer (i'm a college freshmen going into graphic design, so a mac is the computer i was required). The only part of the costume i can't figure out, is how to make that symbol on his back glow. The gauntlet light shouldn't be a problem, i've got ideas for that, but i can't think of how to make the symbol. Would running el wire behind a thin fabric work? Does anyone have any experience making costumes with light effects? or should i just embroider/ paint the symbol on. the rest of the costume (aside from the gauntlet) doesn't look too challenging, so any advice would be appreciated :) .

Geddyn
08-07-2012, 06:51 PM
For those of you planning to do a LoL Cosplay at PAX, Riot is going to have a fashion show that you can sign up for.

Here's the link: Click. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/sign-pax-cosplay-fashion-show)

cloudyheaven
08-22-2012, 05:45 AM
this is kind of a neat thread ^^ im planning a lulu cosplay for ALA in january

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
09-01-2012, 09:45 AM
For those of you planning to do a LoL Cosplay at PAX, Riot is going to have a fashion show that you can sign up for.

Here's the link: Click. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/sign-pax-cosplay-fashion-show)

just saw pictures of that Sejuani and her Bristles...
Seriously makes my progress on her look crap hers was that amazing

yuisama
09-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Alright IDK if I should do Arcade Sona or Pulsefire Ezreal or something really extravagant for Halloween. WHAT'S REALLY EXTRAVAGANT?

SL3661
09-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Alright IDK if I should do Arcade Sona or Pulsefire Ezreal or something really extravagant for Halloween. WHAT'S REALLY EXTRAVAGANT?

Urgot?

Chuiga
10-08-2012, 06:09 AM
Miss Fortune: done
Ahri: done

Now I'm planning to do Ahri's dynasty costume. Arcade Sona would be awesome too *-* Maybe someday..

giauyen
04-14-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm doing Nurse Akali ^_^
But I still need to learn how to make her khamas LOL

Kawaii Akina
04-29-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm not sure if this is where I should put it, but does anyone know of any good sites that I can find photos of Super Villian Veigar? I'm planning to cosplay that skin of his for Anime North which is coming up in about less then a month ^^;; Not sure why I've decided to cosplay now lol Thanks in advance =]

PsychoGit
05-10-2013, 05:51 PM
I've just started planning a female heimerdinger. I was thinking about cosplaying one of the female summoners but it's not like I play most of them and heim's my main .___. Hopefully I can pull it off.

That sounds so cute <3

Any LoLers here going to SDCC? I'll be wearing Waterloo Miss Fortune there and I'd love to meet some others :)

Talismand
05-26-2013, 04:00 PM
alright so i am currently working on a cosplay for high noon twisted fate ^^ ill be posting pics on what i have so far in a bit but if its ok i really need help with it so please lend me a hand thanks ^^

ThornQueen
05-27-2013, 09:40 AM
My Heartseeker Vayne is almost done, just need to figure out her sleeve thingies, and then finish up my crossbows. x_x

Stupid tops that don't make any logical sense.

mouthoffcosplay
05-30-2013, 10:24 AM
Height: ~5'2 - 3
Weight: 120
hair: blonde
eyes: blue
Skin: very fair

I've never worked with armor... (it could be fun!)Kayle and Lux are my top two league of legends champions and I want to do both.. but I can only commit to one right now!

meeeee:
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...s437bb4b6.jpeg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...sa8398dd6.jpeg

two different expressions for highly different personalities ))

StabbityBlkMage
05-31-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi all! Our friends and I just debuted our first set of League costumes this week at Fanime. I'll be releasing the build logs for Tryndamere's weapons & armor as well as Lux's staff and Akali's weapons in the coming weeks. Hope to see everyone at the AX gathering too!

http://i.imgur.com/EQ6Lq7Zl.jpg (http://imgur.com/EQ6Lq7Z)

Frekki
05-31-2013, 11:14 PM
Working my butt off trying to finish a Thresh cosplay in time for Anime Expo. I have a knack for missing cosplay gatherings so I hope that my boyfriend and I can actually make it to a League meet up! (He's going as Jayce, original skin). If all else fails I'll bring my Soraka cosplay to AX.

I've seen quite a few people interested in cosplaying Thresh, but so far I've only seen one person with actual progress pics =/

Ghai
06-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Going to start working on a Jax Cosplay within the next few weeks for katsucon. "blueprints" for both his lamppost to make it functional, and his mask to make all six eyes glow. My original idea for his mask was led lights, but since I'll have the hood up and oversized, I'm starting to think that a glow in the dark effect might work better. The robe is just looking like a lot of mother-son bonding time lol.

If Jax fails however, Garen is going to be my next go to. just the thought of running around shouting demacia makes me smile.

iHartLaRoo
06-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Hello there!

Really wanting to do a Dragon Tamer Lulu cosplay. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of someone who makes nice staffs, outfits, and a big hat which a big leatherlike headress thing.

Really appreciate the help!

ichigo_m.
06-12-2013, 11:42 PM
I styled my Lux wig today! I really like the way it turned out. Not really cannon but still cute. I also practiced some poses. [link (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3397097/)]
I also tried making her staff and had little luck. I have the pole cut out however when I went to install the light (and old christmas light and a battery) I had no luck and the light stopped working. I'm going to order some Leds soon.

Talismand
06-13-2013, 02:31 PM
I styled my Lux wig today! I really like the way it turned out. Not really cannon but still cute. I also practiced some poses. [link (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3397097/)]
I also tried making her staff and had little luck. I have the pole cut out however when I went to install the light (and old christmas light and a battery) I had no luck and the light stopped working. I'm going to order some Leds soon.

that looks so awesome ive been putting of taking pics of the high noon twisted fate cosplay im doing :( but ill see if i can get some up asap your wig looks awesome thought happy to see more LoL cosplayers ^^

Talismand
06-16-2013, 10:22 PM
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=324063

guys can you check this out and see if it is going good so far or tell me what i need to fix? THANKS!!!

StarcaIler
07-03-2013, 01:36 PM
I would love to do Victorious Janna one day...after all my other long list of cosplays.

ichigo_m.
07-05-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm making Lux armor for a client and for myself right now. It's so hard but so worth it! I show some pictures once I'm done. (:

I've also been itching to make a Nidalle costume, though I wouldn't want to wear it. I want to make it out of a bunch of natural materials and stuff! (:

Lolligag-love
07-09-2013, 08:25 PM
That sounds so cute <3

Any LoLers here going to SDCC? I'll be wearing Waterloo Miss Fortune there and I'd love to meet some others :)

Hey! I'm doing a Sona cosplay for comic con this year! I'll be wearing it Saturday and Thrusday if you wanna meet up sometime.

Anyway, I was looking into cosplaying Guqin Sona, Arcade Sona, and maybe Silent Night Sona as well.

I've always wanted to be Nami as well, but I don't usually do well with body paints!

NeuroticallyAJ
07-11-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm in the process of making Syndra's classic skin. I love the darkness of it, so I've been putting together the armor for it as of now. Just nervous about the actual clothing because I've never sewn and I'm making everything from scratch. D:

StabbityBlkMage
07-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Forgot about this thread, but put out the build logs for Tryndamere, Bloodmoon Akali and Spellthief Lux! Hope it is useful and helps people's cosplays!

Tryndamere
http://junkerscosplay.blogspot.com/2013/06/league-of-legends-tryndamere-fanime-2013.html

Akali
http://junkerscosplay.blogspot.com/2013/06/league-of-legends-bloodmoon-akali.html

Lux
http://junkerscosplay.blogspot.com/2013/06/league-of-legends-spellthief-lux-fanime.html

Talismand
07-22-2013, 04:22 PM
just wondering if any of you here are planning on going to Florida metrocon this weekend

Mae Bliss
07-23-2013, 01:25 AM
I just started on Caitlyn for Fanime next year, we'll have a Tryndamere and Twisted Fate too. Is anyone else going to that?

I'm thinking of making a tutorial of sorts, since Cait seems like a pretty popular character to cosplay. I'm not super pro at this or anything, though. Would that be worth doing?

ThornQueen
08-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Bought all of my supplies and am about to start on my giant crossbow for Heartseeker Vayne. I've been staring at the pvc for a while to scared to start, but I suppose I better start now since I need it in 2 weeks ><

SaintAyanami
08-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Hi guys, I think this is my first post here... or something xD

Anyone got a Malzahar blueprint or something? Coz i just finished a clothesmaking course here and would like to make my own Classic malzahar costume :) (Already got overlord though )

Thanks in advance ;3

Ghai
08-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Today I officially started working on my Fiance's Head Hunter Nidalee. I'm currently just making prototypes of pieces of her armor, but once I get to the actual meat and potato's I was thinking of posting progress pics. Hopefully this'll turn out awesome =]

MacNLee
08-08-2013, 10:06 AM
I'm working on Resistance Caitlyn for my next con. I have the wig and hat, and I'm currently waiting for a coupon so I can save a little on the fabric.

ThornQueen
08-08-2013, 01:32 PM
I've started carving out my Heartseeker Vayne crossbow! I am so thankful that my roommate and best friend put up with me FREAKING OUT every step of the way, because I swear this thing is going to give me an anxiety attack hahaha. SO nervous.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521957_534326879955272_1082945400_n.jpg

DireKitty
08-08-2013, 03:19 PM
I've started carving out my Heartseeker Vayne crossbow! I am so thankful that my roommate and best friend put up with me FREAKING OUT every step of the way, because I swear this thing is going to give me an anxiety attack hahaha. SO nervous.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521957_534326879955272_1082945400_n.jpg

Looks good so far!

StabbityBlkMage
08-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Decided to make a quick League of Legends costume for DragonCon. Here's my Gladiator Draven progress thus far!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=484136108342515&set=a.222454621177333.52229.121050024651127&type=1&theater

Unfy
08-21-2013, 12:26 PM
Ill be working on a male version of arcade sona, I have enough modification ideas to be able to do it as well as a huge upgrade for the arcade board, make it more into a DJ board with the same colors. Working on prints for now then onto building next week

Evilducky
08-23-2013, 02:00 PM
I am planning on doing Spell Thief Lux for a convention in the spring, this will be the first costume I have ever made. I just hope it's easy enough, I don't know how to do armor either or really so I thought this skin would be the easiest to do.

Mae Bliss
09-07-2013, 06:08 AM
I'm just starting to make spelltheif lux too! It's such a cute skin. I needed something faster & easier for halloween, since I know once I start school I will not have enough time to finish caitlyn by then. I don't want to be rushing it.

Silvermokona
09-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Recently cosplayed Spelltheif at the last AX, and let me tell you I almost wish I had cosplayed classic xD;; There's just so many different pieces to her and i'm pretty sure I spent around 200 dollars on materials alone. Its not quite done yet but I already have the rest of the things I need to make the rest so hopefully I'll be done buying stuff for her for a while -w-

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3408651/

Mae Bliss
09-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Aw, it looks really good though! I hope mine doesn't turn out to be so expensive :x
Luckily I already have a blonde wig that I'm calling close enough, and I found some test tubes in my house. I'm gonna start thrifting for a top, pants, and belts tomorrow!

Silvermokona
09-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Aw, it looks really good though! I hope mine doesn't turn out to be so expensive :x
Luckily I already have a blonde wig that I'm calling close enough, and I found some test tubes in my house. I'm gonna start thrifting for a top, pants, and belts tomorrow!
Ahh thank you ;w; Honestly a lot of it was buying extra materials for screw-up room. I have like 5 extra testubes and a bottle and a half of glow-in-the-dark slime lying around because I didn't end up screwing up xD;; Though I do need to buy new corks 'cause apparently elmer's glue is capable of becoming wet again and molding >.>;;

Good luck with the pants especially c: I got frustrated with the colors so I ended up dyeing mine >w>;;

StabbityBlkMage
09-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Finished Gladiator Draven and debuted him at DragonCon! Here's one of the first pictures of it!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=498772030212256&set=a.222454621177333.52229.121050024651127&type=1&theater

Also we had the amazing opportunity to do the full Pool Party group at a private shoot right before PAX. I got to wear a bald cap for Lee Sin but Renekton and Ziggs stole the show!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=580978421941469&set=a.580978061941505.1073741830.388807127825267&type=1&theater

Mae Bliss
09-17-2013, 03:50 AM
Good luck with the pants especially c: I got frustrated with the colors so I ended up dyeing mine >w>;;

That's a really good idea, I might end up doing that. All the pants I can find in the right-ish color are corduroy and I don't want that. There's a million lighter khaki ones though. Other than the pants I've got pretty much everything bought now though!

TheNightingale
10-14-2013, 10:38 AM
Hey guys! I have a little LoL group getting ready for PAX East 2014, and I'm gonna be Annie because I'm pretty little myself haha. I was wondering if someone could find me some better reference photos for Annie's backpack? I cannot seem to find any!

Unfy
10-14-2013, 12:53 PM
http://www.lolking.net/models

Go crazy!

TheNightingale
10-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Ahh, thank you so much!

JasonTerror
12-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Hello everyone. I'm very new the world of LoL, but I have a dilemma....I don't own (or know anyone with) a computer that has the capability to play games like this..I've tried other smaller games and it's such crap that I can't even play those..But I really like the characters and designs. I would love to cosplay from this and even found a character and design that is within my skill level and not a revealing outfit (don't do those), but I feel I will be looked down on by the people that actually are able to play..Should I cosplay from it anyway? Or is there another way to learn more about this without actually playing the game, since I can't..It seems almost unfair if I were to be looked down on for cosplaying from something I litterally have no choice but to not be able to play..Idk, am I just being paranoid or something? lol

Ghai
12-14-2013, 11:16 PM
Assuming you can't get a way to play at all, you can always check out the pro scene and compilation video's. I play the game as well, but I get a bit more excitement from simple games or watching matches since I don't do well in team based gameplay.

JasonTerror
12-14-2013, 11:46 PM
Assuming you can't get a way to play at all, you can always check out the pro scene and compilation video's. I play the game as well, but I get a bit more excitement from simple games or watching matches since I don't do well in team based gameplay.

Ok sorry, I have to say this..You look JUST like my friend....lol I've seen you post a few times and it always catches me off guard because he doesn't have an account here haha

Anyway, Yea, I watched a few videos and I think the whole game seems awesome. I just wouldn't ever be able to look at videos of all the characters lol Is there a storyline? Or is it just a huge map where you go fight each other? The wiki and stuff doesn't seem to give me much information that makes sense to me..It's pretty confusing lol

By the way, if it matters, I ws planning on cosplaying Lux..Her original one I guess it's called..The skins page on the wiki says "original skin" and doesn't have an actual outfit name like the other versions do..I have a good idea how to make the whole cosplay since I'm pretty good at armor..

Ghai
12-15-2013, 10:04 AM
np.

LoL does have a storyline, however its at an eternal standstill. Every now and then they do events, but for the most part only one has been resolved. Every character has lore that does link them to another champion or two, and the main age will tell you who is friends (has brought forth lots of new shipping)

But I have a feeling they'll get back to the story telling soon. ATM they have to put every resource into getting the game as polished as possible for the pro league to thrive.

But Lux, controls Light, her big brother is a massive tank named Garen, her love interest is Ezreal (and I think possibly taric). Lives in the Paladin City Demacia, hates anyone from Noxus.

JasonTerror
12-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Ah that makes sense then. A little more confusing than I was hoping for, but still, thank you. As well as the little Lux info thing you gave me there lol That REALLY helps. I was really confused moreso because I figured I'd get an answer closer to it being a lot like every other MMO where you don't really have to have a story to the game..I think either way it would still work, though so it seems I don't need to really know much about the story since it hasn't gotten really much into that aspect..

Mae Bliss
12-28-2013, 07:08 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about knowing the lore, I've been playing for about 2 years and I don't really know much of it! It's not part of the game play. In my experience with other LoL players, they don't chat about the lore, they chat about character builds (what weapons and such you buy) for hours on end though. I'm not super well versed in that kind of stuff, I only know the small handful of characters I play, and I don't even like talking about it. If people try to start that up, you can say something like "I don't play her/him, I just wanted to make the costume" and change the subject, or read the wiki and spout something off of there. Hopefully no one is enough of a jerk to grill you about whether or not you play the game, and will just appreciate your costume! I made a costume for a character I don't play super often, and no one really asked me about it, people who recognized it just said it's cool.

What character were you thinking of doing? If it's one I play I can give you some insider information :)

JasonTerror
12-28-2013, 08:22 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about knowing the lore, I've been playing for about 2 years and I don't really know much of it! It's not part of the game play. In my experience with other LoL players, they don't chat about the lore, they chat about character builds (what weapons and such you buy) for hours on end though. I'm not super well versed in that kind of stuff, I only know the small handful of characters I play, and I don't even like talking about it. If people try to start that up, you can say something like "I don't play her/him, I just wanted to make the costume" and change the subject, or read the wiki and spout something off of there. Hopefully no one is enough of a jerk to grill you about whether or not you play the game, and will just appreciate your costume! I made a costume for a character I don't play super often, and no one really asked me about it, people who recognized it just said it's cool.

What character were you thinking of doing? If it's one I play I can give you some insider information :)

I assume you are talking to me? lol I didn't really read much into the thread, so....But you asked what character I'm doing which I already mentioned, but you also were talking about things I asked so I got confused haha

Anyway, I was thinking Lux in her original skin because it's the only one I might be able to make haha, but I also was looking at Lulu today online (I have a kool pic of her from tumblr on my phone) and saw some people doing a more adult version of her red mage looking thing..By adult I mean a grown up looking version rather then a child or chibi as it seems she is..

ariloveless
01-05-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm working on a Vi cosplay right now.

yrp!
01-10-2014, 02:58 PM
I did Battle Bunny Riven for NYCC2013! see photos! :D

ichigo_m.
01-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Plans have changed and I may be able to go to Emerald City Comic Con now and so I'm thinking of whipping together a Lol cosplay for it.
While I've had a few plans for Lux cosplays, but for now I'm thinking of doing Forecast Janna.
Should be fun~ (:

Sakura Blizzard
02-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Well I just got into League and playing it...But I would love to start on Popstar Ahri soon. :D So many characters in League I'd love to cosplay. But mostly Ahri. Heh. ^^;

JasonTerror
02-11-2014, 06:13 PM
Well loving Bow and Arrow characters I picked an Ashe cosplay over that lox because it will be much more awesome. I saw someone post the Heartseeker skin..Way awesome..I can make the bow too. Not very hard.

KayomiPL
02-25-2014, 09:01 AM
I'm playing LoL since season one and it seems I'll never get bored with that game, haha :D
One of my favourite games with lots of cool characters and designs = cosplay time!
I've already made Quinn cosplay(phoenix skin). Here are the photos - http://www.cosplay.com/costume/470313/
It was my first try with more serious props and EVA foam, so it doesn't look as I wanted. Also, I didn't make Valor due the lack of time, but I'm workin' on him right now. I'm also going to remake a few things in this costume, cause I made it a year ago and my skills are pretty much improved now :)
I'm also planning to make the original Quinn, Officer Vi, Championship Riven, and Leona :) Fun fact is that my main champs are Annie, Fiora, Wukong and Lux but I won't gonna cosplay them xD Well, except Wukong, I really want to make his cosplay with realistic monkey characterization, but I'm still learning how to make latex pieces for FX makeup :)

Sakura Blizzard
03-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Kayomi- You're Quinn looks great. I love it. :D

Jason- I love bows and arrows people also. :3 Heartseeker Ahse even has my favorite colors. :')

After Metrocon maybe I'll be able to go League crazy with cosplays. I love the game SO much right now. Must…and my fun fact is I LOVE Twisted Fate and I plan female Twisted Fate. I'll probably link the design I'm going to use here later.

But my first LoL cosplays would be Popstart Ahri(after I figure out tails) and Jinx, and maybe even Lux. LOL

It should be fun for me. I know League players but never seen cosplays at cons I've been to so far. :D So ready for them. Pre-planning to the max.

JasonTerror
03-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Jason- I love bows and arrows people also. :3 Heartseeker Ahse even has my favorite colors. :')

That was one of my reasons actually lol The colors..I love red..And it's the only one with stuff I can actually make, as well as not a cosplay that bares a ton of skin which I won't do, and is actually very nice looking and will get a lot of stops.

Sakura Blizzard
03-07-2014, 08:54 PM
That was one of my reasons actually lol The colors..I love red..And it's the only one with stuff I can actually make, as well as not a cosplay that bares a ton of skin which I won't do, and is actually very nice looking and will get a lot of stops.

I liked the hearts, purple and gold. Not a big fan of red but it is for Heartseeker so it needs to be some red. LOL

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=694169283938102&set=a.694168967271467.1073741840.113242498697453&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-prn1%2Ft1%2F1546427_694169283938102_358978081_n.jp g&size=472%2C821

The fanart of fem Twisted Fate. I like it all but the way the stocking are. I"ll probably change that for sure. Heh. :spinner:

Bellopia
03-18-2014, 07:56 PM
I was going to do Soraka over the summer, until I realized that I'd rather not do full body paint while it's so hot outside. Soraka's pushed back for now, but I've decided to do Frech Maid Nidalee instead!

Talismand
03-19-2014, 02:30 PM
if anyone is going to megacon in florida im going as high noon twisted fate ^^

Sakura Blizzard
03-22-2014, 11:31 AM
I'm going to Megacon next year sadly. And by then...fem Twisted Fate. Hurhur. But going to Metrocon as Bilgewater Katarina! :'D

I've actually settled for Bilgewater Katarina for Metrocon. swords wip- https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.291961254294187.1073741839.207317832758530&type=3 I have to do the cheap route. Not much moneys...But yeah I hope to make a mock up for the jacket today...

EDIT: Sword pics updated. I'ma get to the jacket at some point... -__-;