PDA

View Full Version : Richard Cox

Osuwari
09-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Omg I can't believe Richard Cox will be there ! *faints* When I found out I was like literal (sp) jumping up and down. LOL! He is my all time favorite voice actor!!!!!!!! :heart: :love: So, is he doing autoraphs or what? Or is just that one pannel he is doing? Yeah as you tell I'm a big Inuyasha fan and I'll bring my 2 costums Inuyasha's and Kagomes. Gosh, I do hope there is a autoraph session. I hope I can go tho. If not I'll be sooooo mad. What about you guys thoughts on Richard Cox? Yeah... i'll be girl all blushing and squeaking at the top of my lungs. LOL!

eugenecheng
09-04-2003, 10:27 PM
Omg I can't believe Richard Cox will be there ! *faints* When I found out I was like literal (sp) jumping up and down. LOL! He is my all time favorite voice actor!!!!!!!! :heart: :love: So, is he doing autoraphs or what? Or is just that one pannel he is doing? Yeah as you tell I'm a big Inuyasha fan and I'll bring my 2 costums Inuyasha's and Kagomes. Gosh, I do hope there is a autoraph session. I hope I can go tho. If not I'll be sooooo mad. What about you guys thoughts on Richard Cox? Yeah... i'll be girl all blushing and squeaking at the top of my lungs. LOL!

It's not confirmed that he will be there. We're still working on it...

AnimeNext 2003

Osuwari
09-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Ok! Like around when do you u think know if he is coming or not? Hopley soon ^-^

eugenecheng
09-04-2003, 10:45 PM
Ok! Like around when do you u think know if he is coming or not? Hopley soon ^-^

Hopefully will know definitely by the end of the next week. You know,
he was at our show last year. Did you catch him back then?

AnimeNext 2003

Osuwari
09-05-2003, 01:03 AM
Well this year was my first time going to a convention and all and this con will be my second. Yeah and I really really love the show Inuyasha so I'm really looking foward to seeing Richard Cox. Gosh, I'll so tottaly go into fan girl mode. I"m just glad he is a con that is close to me. Yeah also any other con he will be at I'll go ^-^. If he does come is he just doing the pannel or autrographs or both? Yeah just let me know if he is coming. All of his fans are waiting for the word.

eugenecheng
09-05-2003, 09:34 AM
Well this year was my first time going to a convention and all and this con will be my second. Yeah and I really really love the show Inuyasha so I'm really looking foward to seeing Richard Cox. Gosh, I'll so tottaly go into fan girl mode. I"m just glad he is a con that is close to me. Yeah also any other con he will be at I'll go ^-^. If he does come is he just doing the pannel or autrographs or both? Yeah just let me know if he is coming. All of his fans are waiting for the word.

If he comes, he'll be here just Saturday and Sunday and would do
panels and autographs.

AnimeNext 2003

RainAlvaran
09-05-2003, 01:19 PM
Well, I hope he's there as well. ^_^ I think he and I could end up being [pretty good friends....that is if he remembers me :oops:

eugenecheng
09-06-2003, 07:34 PM
Richard Cox got back to us and had to decline due to his 30th b-day
being on one of the days of the convention. We respect his decision
and will hopefully try to bring him as a guest for next year.

AnimeNext 2003

Osuwari
09-07-2003, 04:40 PM
awwww man...... :(*cries* U wouldn't know where else he is gonna be do u? Man I'm heart broken :( *sniff sniff* Well I'll get my chance later.

eugenecheng
09-07-2003, 08:35 PM
awwww man...... :(*cries* U wouldn't know where else he is gonna be do u? Man I'm heart broken :( *sniff sniff* Well I'll get my chance later.

I don't think he has plans to be anywhere else at the moment. We'll definitely try to have him back for AnimeNext 2004 (Secaucus, NJ - June 18-20, 2004) so keep an eye out for him there.

In the meantime, you can console yourself w/ the fact that we still have Moneca Stori (Kagome, Inuyasha), James Arnold Taylor (Tidus, FFX), Tiffany Grant (Asuka, Evangelion), and Wayne Gayson (Joey Wheeler, Yu-Gi-Oh), among others... Check the complete list:

http://www.animenext.org/guests

AnimeNext 2003