PDA

View Full Version : Baaf Dance SHOUT OUTS

ki kuru kitty
09-05-2003, 01:09 PM
Hey Just want to give shout out to those at the dance.

Dancing Spike, you rocked to theBebop Songs.

Starwind and NeoAngelLink doing the Tango to the Outlaw star theme.

Selphie Fairy - Was so cool to see you, you looked adorable.

Evil Neko- Reow, ^_^ Sexy avatar.

Sailor Moon - Always a blast to see you again sweety.

Seiya - We gotta go dancing again.

Jumping Jack Dude that was at the dance jumping over people, kept the crowd in awe.

Little Kid who Jumped me, Yeah shout out to you too. Cause When I find you I'll KILL YOU! lol j/k, its all good fun.

Oshidori- Hottest swing dancer I've met so far, wish I were left handed! But we gotta dance more.

Also to all the breakDancers, we all love a good show.

Everyone who made it to the dance we're the coolest of course so don't be afraid to share your shoutouts.

Cri_au_ciel
09-07-2003, 06:52 PM
Lol, Yes.. the jumping guy especially. ^_^;; I was the first person to be jumped over but, I didn't even know who he was. Very entertaining though.

Hey Just want to give shout out to those at the dance.

Dancing Spike, you rocked to theBebop Songs.

Starwind and NeoAngelLink doing the Tango to the Outlaw star theme.

Selphie Fairy - Was so cool to see you, you looked adorable.

Evil Neko- Reow, ^_^ Sexy avatar.

Jumping Jack Dude that was at the dance jumping over people, kept the crowd in awe.

Little Kid who Jumped me, Yeah shout out to you too. Cause When I find you I'll KILL YOU! lol j/k, its all good fun.

Oshidori- Hottest swing dancer I've met so far, wish I were left handed! But we gotta dance more.

Also to all the breakDancers, we all love a good show.

Everyone who made it to the dance we're the coolest of course so don't be afraid to share your shoutouts.

Seiya
09-11-2003, 04:27 PM

What? Are you a glutton for punishment? O.o; Hahahahaha If you can stand my horrible dancing then hell yeah we'll go at it again! ^_~v

usagi
09-11-2003, 05:38 PM

i luv you Joel!! ^o^ ::huggles:: kitty ^______^

XD

TheAnarCHris
09-11-2003, 11:18 PM
Hey man, I'm the mook who requested "Through the Night". If I didn' dance to that, I'd be....something yeah...I'm just bummed Josh didnt have either of the G.T.O themes on the comp. Vic would have entered for "Drive's High"....and apparently Danzig isnt J-pop...what crap...I bet he's home right now crying as he reads this....or covering himself in goat's blood, one of those.

neoangelwink
09-11-2003, 11:35 PM
^_^ it was lote fun dancing wit hevery one.