PDA

View Full Version : Monday Bowling

Buddycat
03-21-2010, 10:17 AM
I figured it was worth starting a new thread for this subject.

A quick recap: We will be meeting at the Landmark Oriental Bowling Lanes http://www.landmarklanes.com/ on Monday, after the con, at 3. pm. It's about 2 miles from the hotel, so some of you may need to bum a ride.

Cost will be $10 per person. Make up your own team uniform/shirt and name. We have the Artists Bowling League, The (big?) MACS and Gravely & Gang. (Note to Capsulecorp: Bowling in hakama sound funny - just remember you still have to wear bowling shoes.)

If you want to take a stab at making up team shirts, follow this link to read how we did ours: http://www.casamai.com/slcg/Bowling.html.

More questions?

trixyloupwolf
03-21-2010, 01:12 PM
oooooooo
that soo coll i waanna comme so addd me at least ill talk to my friend but no suuccess on 3 of them ^^::(3 time no on ~8 or 9 person total for now)

supergeekgirl
03-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Don't know if the shirts will happen for us in time since my F&SF entry takes priority, but we'll try. I think Mikhail is going to do them while I work on my entry.

trixyloupwolf
03-21-2010, 08:33 PM
nya can i be add to a team somewere =_=?????
were we found a team if werwe alone ==__==

Gravely
03-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Not my team, I was just invited to play. just a lackey.

BTW, how many on a team?? ( even lackeys are curious)

CapsuleCorp
03-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Oh yes, bowling shoes under hakama will be beautiful. If we can color-coordinate them, even better.

I'll get a better head-count on who else from MACS plans to bowl - some of the kids have to get back to Madtown for finals that week, though. And HAHAHAHA yes start the Big MACS jokes now, it'll only gett funnier as time goes by.

trixyloupwolf
03-22-2010, 07:36 PM
just a lackey.???

what a lackey????

trixyloupwolf
03-23-2010, 06:36 PM
ok i got my team ^^ yeah!
plus its with my most precious friendssss in the whole wide world ^^

hug!
thanks for all who help me out with my tousand question ^^

von Drago
03-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Oh yes, bowling shoes under hakama will be beautiful. If we can color-coordinate them, even better.

I'll get a better head-count on who else from MACS plans to bowl - some of the kids have to get back to Madtown for finals that week, though. And HAHAHAHA yes start the Big MACS jokes now, it'll only gett funnier as time goes by.

I'm not sure you can color-coordinate bowling shoes with anything, can you?

BTW, congrats on applying for ICG chapterhood! If all goes as planned you'll be official before the con!:skidude2:

RaDragon76
03-24-2010, 02:17 PM

I'm not sure anything can be color-coordinated with bowling shoes. Still bowling shoes under hakama would be funny. :) Can't wait to see that.

Also congrats on MACS becoming part of the ICG. :)

Buddycat
04-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Not my team, I was just invited to play. just a lackey.

BTW, how many on a team?? ( even lackeys are curious)

Probalby 4, to be manageable. I need to get a couint here, as well as from our folks and the D list. I haven't updated my tally because I'm trying to get ready for a steampunk event next weekend.

Buddycat
04-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Lessee:

Trixy(?)
If you're on the ICG-D or CC28 list, you do not need to respond here. I just don't want to overlap my count.

CapsuleCorp: How about an update?

Buddycat
04-19-2010, 09:39 PM
It's official - the deposit was received for the bowling alley. Pack your shoes.

trixyloupwolf
04-19-2010, 09:50 PM
what shoes ^^ they rent some right ^^::
yeah gonna be fuuun^^

Buddycat
04-25-2010, 12:16 AM
what shoes ^^ they rent some right ^^::
yeah gonna be fuuun^^

Yes, you'll be able to rent them at the alley - I believe the $10 fee includes your shoes.

trixyloupwolf
04-25-2010, 07:04 AM
can't wait to play with friend gonna be fun