PDA

View Full Version : disgaea

Rinoa1022
09-05-2003, 10:15 PM
hey i kno this game is new and all but im def cosplaying as etna and mabe flonne as well :) i was just woundering if anyone else is doing anything from this and also if anyone had any good pics on the comp. if u do can you please post :)

suzu
09-09-2003, 12:23 AM
i have lots of pics but i'm greedy. :o

squeaky
09-11-2003, 12:31 PM
The characters for that series are SOO CUTE!

I would love to do one, but I am not of the flat chested twig variety, and I prefer to stick to characters with simular body types.

The bat chick is so darn cute!

mitylene
09-11-2003, 12:58 PM
Hey that's cool. Disgaea is such am awsome game.
I'd love to coplay as something from that game too, but don't have the body shape for it either :( Oh well the game's really long maybe they'll introduce some sort of side character later that I wouldn't mind cosplaying.

http://www.atlus.com/dis/characters.html

the home page for the game has pictures of the characters in the character section and some nice wallpapers. Hope that helps. :)
Good luck! Remember to post pics when you're done :)

Rinoa1022
09-11-2003, 10:00 PM
tankiez tankiez! hehe im happy being flat finally is a good thing! i have a few site translators so mabe ill try those and hope that they work lol.

Claireon
09-12-2003, 03:07 PM
I don't have the twiggy figure either, but from the pics I've seen there are a few costumes that if done well could flatter fuller figures. I love the Archer's costume! I'm seriously thinking of making that one.

Lafiel
09-12-2003, 05:22 PM
I haven't seen enough of the other characters to pick one.

Someone could always do Jennifer though :D

Giant Alucard
09-16-2003, 09:20 AM
I loved the game, lol. For some reason i would like to cosplay as Mid-boss. The costum is easy enough, but his accent is crazy. I would constantly have to say moi all the time, lol.

katrinastrife
09-16-2003, 10:21 AM
w00t for Disgaea cosplayers!

I'm planning on making Etna's costume. I have a few pics... IM me if you'd like the others!

mitylene
09-16-2003, 01:50 PM
Woo! Katrina! which cons are you planning on wearing your etna costume to? I want to take pictures! You made an awsome dark chi!

katrinastrife
09-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Woo! Katrina! which cons are you planning on wearing your etna costume to? I want to take pictures! You made an awsome dark chi!

Eek! ^_^;;; Thanks for the compliment... The costume wasn't that good @_@;; I look scary as a blonde...

I'm not really sure where or when I'm going to wear Etna. It'll be in Florida sometime next year, most likely, unless by some miracle I get to AWA or Anime Expo next year... I'm aiming for after Megacon... well, actually, MAYBE at Megacon... *can't decide*

Rinoa1022
09-16-2003, 08:55 PM
wee tankiez for picz! tankiezzzzzzz

Rinoa1022
09-16-2003, 09:39 PM
hehe im glad there semi hard. that way i can mabe get the ok by my teacher to make them for class projects rather then extra credit lol.

katnap007
09-16-2003, 11:56 PM
I like the cute blue/red/green mage costumes ~ they're total lolita goodness! :) I'd like to make one of those for next year.

I love the little 'next episode' monologues between parts of the game -- they're pretty cute. The game is pretty crazy tho. It's one of those games that you'll play for a loooong time. ^_0

katrinastrife
09-18-2003, 10:10 AM
So... I was looking at the sketch art designs... holy shit Flonne's costume is complicated. Etna's costume has so many small details that you can't see in most pics either.

Would you mind sharing these? I would really like to make sure I make the costume accurately... Are they on the Japanese site? Or did you get the artbook?

Eriol
09-18-2003, 10:58 AM
So... I was looking at the sketch art designs... holy shit Flonne's costume is complicated. Etna's costume has so many small details that you can't see in most pics either.

Damn, I'm so mean.

So, what is the ISBN number of this book? Maybe people can order it.

ignats69
09-18-2003, 11:20 AM
I would like to cosplay as Etna. I am tall but I have the slender body and flat chest in my favor. Finally, I don't feel so bad being flat...:)
I'm not sure if I would do it though, because my boyfriend will freak if I was walking around with a revealing costume on...

katnap007
09-18-2003, 11:30 AM
Here are the 1st disgaea cosplayers I've ever seen ~ they were at AX03. :D The pic is by Kyle. If you want to see a bigger version, look in the cosplay.com photo gallery under Anime Expo 2003 ~ I think they're on page 39 down at the bottom.

katrinastrife
09-18-2003, 11:34 AM
spiffeh!

LOL, I agree, katnap--loli goodness indeed!

ignats69: @_@ Etna's costume is revealing, but you could always wear shorts under her non-existant mini-skirt... ne? (I know that's what i'm doing!)

Lafiel
09-18-2003, 02:21 PM
As soon as I get the artbook I'll post the pictures, if you don't already have some by then :)

www.himearts.com/etna.jpg
First one is a figure, 2nd one is a resin kit.

I'll edit my post later once I get the isbn for it :)
ISBN: 4840224250 ; (2003/07)

Rinoa1022
09-18-2003, 04:03 PM
ahhhh the figure is so cute! i love the boots lol i havent even seen them b4. more pics would def help with details lol. * hopes to get outfit perfet *

PretearWink
09-18-2003, 06:20 PM
I...<3...this game @_@

I'm going to find SOME way to force Ihrie to do Laharl ^____^ I'm still tyring to decide between Flonne and Etna at the moment...leaning towards Flonne...

Hopefully these will be done for Megacon^_^ My sis will be there as Mint from Threads of Fate, hopefully, too XD

katrinastrife
09-18-2003, 10:09 PM
Pretear wink: EHHH!!! DO FLONNE! If I have someone to take piccys with, I'll definetly try to get Etna and a prinny plushie done by MegaCon, dood!

suzu
09-19-2003, 01:26 PM
;____; I didn't have my sword in that pic. Bastards broke it ;__________________;

and Helen looks so stoned, hahahahahhahahahah

_ it didn't help that it was a sunny day and the contacts are hella not comfy. my thief costume sucks anyway. :p

ignats69
09-19-2003, 01:52 PM
I think I'm going to get some pieces of my Etna costume together when I get a few extra bucks. Yeah Halloween, it is the best time to stock up on potential costume accessories.
I won't attend anymore cons this year, but be sure to look for me next year!:)

PretearWink
09-22-2003, 08:41 AM
LOL, yesss~ Let's cosplay together Katrina XD Now all I have to do is chlorophorm Ihrie in his sleep, kidnap him, and chain him to a chair until he let's me make him a Laharl costume ^___^ He's being a tad resistant at the moment... -.-

Prinny plushi! Squeee! <3<3 XD

katrinastrife
09-22-2003, 08:53 AM
^_^ YAY!

And, if he won't I have a younger brother who would--hopefully--do it! @_@;; *sweatdrops at all the costumes she's getting herself into making* Actually, if you can find a laharl, maybe my brother can be the "Dark Adonis" (MID-BOSS!) ^_~

MrWonderfulToji
09-23-2003, 02:24 AM
heh, I really love disgaea, I play it all the time at my friends room, I lack teh ps2 ;_;
I really would like to cosplay someone from it, but being tall and thick does not help me any. I might skim the character classes, once we unlock more, and see if there is something doable there.. I mean not all the male characters can be 7 years old or uberthin?
sean

katrinastrife
10-06-2003, 08:29 AM
Whee! I've got my Etna wig about half-done now. I'm aiming to wear it for a Halloween party on the 25th! ^_^;; The sewing stuff should be pretty simple, and it's not gonna be that hard to make the prinnie...

Here you go! Lemme know what you think! ^_^;;

Front---> http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto...cat=4874&page=1 (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=84010&password=&sort=1&cat=4874&page=1)

Back---> http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto...cat=4874&page=1 (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=84011&password=&sort=1&cat=4874&page=1)

Lafiel
10-06-2003, 02:40 PM
Just got my Disgaea character book in and its pretty darn cool :)
has sketchs for all the characters and classses, plus some game related stuff, Product artwork and even fanart. Its a lovely Hard Cover book.

If anyone needs and image references I can see what I have and scan for you.

Eriol
10-06-2003, 03:39 PM
Just got my Disgaea character book in and its pretty darn cool :)
has sketchs for all the characters and classses, plus some game related stuff, Product artwork and even fanart. Its a lovely Hard Cover book.

How do you order this book?

Lafiel
10-06-2003, 04:18 PM
Ordered it through Amazon Jp :)

Eriol
10-06-2003, 04:24 PM
Ordered it through Amazon Jp :)

I can't decipher Japanese. Did you use kanji for input, because "Disgaea" doesn't come up.

What is the ISBN on that book?

Lafiel
10-06-2003, 04:59 PM
I actually posted the ISBN almost a month ago :)
ISBN: 4840224250

Actually since I don't read japanese that well, it took some footwork to track it down :) Basically in the end I searched by ISBN.

Eriol
10-06-2003, 05:03 PM
I actually posted the ISBN almost a month ago :)
ISBN: 4840224250

Actually since I don't read japanese that well, it took some footwork to track it down :) Basically in the end I searched by ISBN.

Doh! I should have scanned back the thread. My mistake. Sorry.

I leave this thread for a few weeks, and this stuff happens. heh

Lafiel
10-06-2003, 05:05 PM
Thats ok! :)
Also once you put the isbn into Amazon Jp, if you scroll down you can also order other disgaea books :)

Eriol
10-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Thats ok! :)
Also once you put the isbn into Amazon Jp, if you scroll down you can also order other disgaea books :)

Oh dear, is there more than one artbook? o_O

Lafiel
10-06-2003, 10:27 PM
Just a whole wack lot of books ;)
http://www.nippon1.co.jp/contents/game/disgaea/_books.htm

Eriol
10-06-2003, 10:42 PM
Ok.... I have no budget for these. I give up. Nippon Ichi can have their books. heh

katrinastrife
10-07-2003, 12:36 AM

I'd be interested in anything you have of Etna! I'm looking for more shots of the back of her costume... they're hard to come by.

Thank you sooo much! ^_^v

Claireon
10-07-2003, 01:08 AM
And if you had anything of the Archer, that would be awesome... Thanks! =)