PDA

View Full Version : Gallery

Aosora
09-05-2003, 11:25 PM
I just put my gallery up. It's http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=9551
If anyone can tell me how to put picture into a separate album... it would be much appreciated ^.^
Aeva, know you were asking about photos... there's two with you in them ^.^ Enjoy!
<3Aosora

Michela
09-06-2003, 01:10 PM
To make a new album is a bit confusing, since it isn't under the user CP, but it can be found when you normally surf cosplay.com. On the member galleries section, over the pictures, is a button bearing the title, "album admin." To get a new album, just press "add new album" and when you upload photos, the new album will appear on the scrollbar.

I hope this helps!

aeva
09-08-2003, 09:10 PM
Aww, thank you sweetie!! :3

...after looking at the Para-Kiss picture, it is quite understandable how many people thought I was a man in a dress. x.@ Curse my masculine face... ;-;

Aosora
09-10-2003, 03:36 PM
Thanks Michela! With your and some other poeple's advice, I figured out how to do it, finally... Haven't done it yet, though 'cause I'm lazy! XD
No problem, aeva! ^.^ And hey, I never thought for a second that you were a man in a dress! 0.0
<3Aosora

Michela
09-10-2003, 03:57 PM
You're very welcome, Aosora! It always helps to ask, and friendly people will always be willing to answer. ^^

Aeva: I was looking at your costume earlier on Saturday and more than anything else, I thought, "do I know that person?" XD I didn't even know until I had a goood look at your face (which I don't think is very masculine, by the way... if my hair isn't covering my face, I look like a chubby-cheeked young boy, so we can be MANLY FACE BUDDIES! :::Cackles, puts on a random banana suit, and runs away::: )

aeva
09-11-2003, 06:41 PM
:: puts on monkey suit and chases her :: >D