PDA

View Full Version : AnimeNEXT Karaoke!

Cyn
09-05-2003, 11:04 PM
I think I shall debut at AnimeNEXT's karaoke....Even though I'll sound like crap.

Anyways, does anybody know how I can get a hold of any of these songs in Karaoke form?

L'Arc En Ciel - Honey
Dir En Grey - Jealous
X - eX Dream

Cyn
09-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Can anybody help? ;_;

yukitoLeonheart
09-13-2003, 11:00 AM
I can, I will help you kick some butt. I Want to OFFICIALLY debut as Shuichi in costume singing his sig song

Nightide
09-13-2003, 12:11 PM
The X soundtrack has "eX Dream" kareoke version on it. It a good soundtrack if you can get it.

Carrot Glace
09-15-2003, 05:44 AM
So far, these are the songs I'm planning to do:

*Driver's High - GTO
*Trust - Vandread
One Life - FLCL
*Mask - Sorcerer Hunter
For Real - Saiyuki

* : English version

As far as the english version of Mask, it's more of a performance piece, since I'm singing it as Carrot Glace. It might turn into a skit I'll do for the cosplay; I just need a Chocolate Misu cosplayer (female is preferable). If anyone knows of one that's attending, let me know.

cyborg_mermaid
09-15-2003, 08:33 AM
Dude, I'd sing "Sayonara" from Saikano for sure. It's sad but I think I can do that the best...that or "Fly Me To The Moon" from Evangelion, but everyone's probably done that already.

TheAnarCHris
09-15-2003, 02:58 PM
I would sing KoRn "Divine" but apparently Johnny D. and co. aren't J-rock.....just because their Amercian and what not ::sighs::..

RainAlvaran
09-19-2003, 05:26 PM
heck, I'm looking for a partner as well....someone who can sing pretty well. There is one definite song. The others are tentative.

Next Step- BoA
Come to me- BoA
Destiny- BoA
Love Hurts-BoA
Double Dear- Weiß Kreuz
Get you get you Catch me Catch me- CCS
Cruel Angel Thesis- Eva (if you don't know the second verse...that's fine, I do.)

neoangelwink
09-20-2003, 12:49 AM
^_^ im so doing karaoke!! i want do mel son but in english becouse i can only muble when ot japencs