PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Chris Redfield Cosplay

Fysh
03-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi, I am trying to put together a Chris cosplay from RE1. My friend is doing Chris from RE5 so i decided to do the original. I would like to know the best way to get a shirt with the stars emblem on it, or should I just get a patch and put it on a shirt myself? Also where should I get the vest and all that tactical gear and stuff. Thanks!

VS FoxHound
03-22-2010, 10:13 PM
You should check out the RE thread, on this same very page. I just posted some stuff regarding the patch...

Fysh
03-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Yeah I saw that after I made this one, lol. Thanks, that patch looks good.

demyx-cosplay
04-17-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi, I am trying to put together a Chris cosplay from RE1. My friend is doing Chris from RE5 so i decided to do the original. I would like to know the best way to get a shirt with the stars emblem on it, or should I just get a patch and put it on a shirt myself? Also where should I get the vest and all that tactical gear and stuff. Thanks!

i would reccomend buying a patch and saftpin it 2 a shirt(or sew if ud perfer) as for the vest idk sorry.where r u cosplaying at because im working on a claire redfeild cosplay.:juggler:

Kayukiftw
04-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Well, outside of getting relatively buff. a great site for tactical gear is http://cheaperthandirt.net check it out :D