hichan
10-12-2002, 03:44 AM
... curious...

he made a really good Tenchi!

http://lightning.prohosting.com/%7Eshion00/am2k2/44.html

and woo wooooo! i'm finally not a "member" or "junior associate"

Dark Vision
10-12-2002, 03:55 AM
Hey, that meeeeeee. Ack a night pic, when my appearance isn't so great, I know there are better ones somewhere out there. Well the tenchi costume is what i'm known for (first costume etc..);

ummm glad you liked it.

Adella
10-12-2002, 02:03 PM
Oui... I dunno how to spell your name. I t's pronounced "hwee!" He's nice, he cosplays as van too.

Dark Vision
10-12-2002, 02:34 PM
Its written Huy but pronounced like "we" but, but a little higher pitch making it sound kindy girly but no one notices fortunately.

Ami Yuy
10-12-2002, 02:35 PM
O.O Dark Vision! You're the Van that I saw on Sunday at AM and Saturday at AX then! ^^;; I'm the Sailor Mercury who took a pic of you in the AX DDR room and then took pics with you by the pool at AM. I love your costume! Haven't seen your Tenchi other than in the pic that hichan posted, it looks pretty great though.

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 03:30 PM
Remember playing balloon face soccer after the first five minutes of meeting eachother? Good times. *SNIFF*

I think I only got like...one picture of you. Very sad. What other cons are you going to?

Nietsche
10-12-2002, 05:45 PM
Hooray for Huy! or Weeee!
I never told ya this but your costume is AWESOME!!!

Dark Vision
10-12-2002, 05:50 PM
ummm hi Ami....^^;;;;

I think i remember you at Animagic....AX....tooo many people with cameras. I remember I couldn't talk on the cell phone for 2 minutes without a flash going off. But its fun!!! Se ya next con.

Hey Mei, what soccer ball faced ballon?
Next con will AX, a good long break from the convention circuit, and time to make costumes.
*sees all the money flying out the wallet already

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 06:02 PM
Soccer face balloon! You me and Kenny having far too much fun with balloons. As I recall...Kenny looks very becomming with balloons tucked into his shirt.

ReiChan
10-12-2002, 06:02 PM
Ohh, I think I saw you at Comic-con at the Viz booth or whatever that was with all the bean bags..

Dark Vision
10-13-2002, 02:53 AM
Bean bags bean bags, Viz, no way. I'll blow up the viz booth before i would sit at the viz booth (harsh opinion on viz, that i rather not babble on about here). Must of been the TOKYO POP BOOTH. I love those people, and big sceen to watch anime on.

Mei lan, ballons, o yea. It wasn't soccer (requires feet, and I don't think i've couldn've kick with hitting everyone in that room.), it was more like volley ball....no dodge ball....no malliousily attacking someone with a ballon. There we go. O who popped kenny's big knockers anyways?

O yea, I better say this now or i'll forget.

Thank you for all your compliements, it only encourages me to do more costume and even more stunning cosplay. (i think that makes sense)

Kenshin Ken
10-13-2002, 02:42 PM
Aye ^^ I saw ya at Fanime I belive this year ^^. Coruse now at AM I fianlly found out who ya are ^^v glad to meet ya bud!

Dark Vision
10-13-2002, 03:12 PM
I went to Fanime???? Gomen I believe that wasn't me. I don't have vatality to drive San Fransico.

Mei Lan Chang
10-13-2002, 04:11 PM
Soccer...volley...whatevvver. A game with no rules leaves some flexability in the naming.

I challange you to a DUEL!

Phavorianne
10-13-2002, 07:28 PM
Huy? Are you Vietnamese or half Vietnamese or something? ^^;; Just curious. Hehe

Yuna
10-14-2002, 02:25 AM
::glomps Huy with the glomp of DOOOOOM::

XD

Dark Vision
10-14-2002, 02:52 AM
Mei Lan challenges me to a DUEL!!! I accept!!! Ummm I'm guessing you didn't check my profile before saying that cuz I can fence foil, epee, and sabre. Ha hah!

Phavorianne, let me see, (I'm checking my genes right now). ATCGGGATCCATA, yup i found it, I'm vietnamese. Hopes it satifies your curiosity. Hmmm ATAATATXXXX, wait maybe i'm an aliens. Yikes better stop reading my DNA.

Yuna's glomp of Doom, didn't you get Will with it. uh oh, Darkness is starting to surround me, fear is rising. Eyes flaring from immense rage!
*puts on dark shades
I'm Dark Vision again. LOL

Yuna
10-14-2002, 06:42 AM
I think I got Will with a few GLOMPS OF DOOOOOOOOOOM...

BabySnowLeopard
10-15-2002, 05:28 AM
wow, you have a nice nose for being full
XD lol!

~Kie