PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Renn Costume

Seymour
09-06-2003, 10:25 AM
Hey, I am looking to buy a renaissance. Yeah yeah, I know I should make it but I suck. Ok, so, I want a white baggy shirt, a black doublet with the stitches in the front (PM or IM me for refrences), black renaissance pants, a black long cloak with a hood and maybe if time permits, with feathers added at the bottom or just a feather cloak, I have pics of them. And then just like imitation or real leather gloves.

I think thats it... yeah. Ok, I am not looking to pay like 500 dollars like everyone wants. I'm 13 ya know, so I am looking for something cheap, yeah, so it would take a bit for me to get some money. I can get 180 for working 36 hours. Bleh, its hard. So make me an offer, and I need it made before the first weekened in October. THanks.

duck
09-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Maybe you should mention how much you're willing to pay?

Visit http://chivalrysports.com and ebay - you'll find pretty affordable rennaissance faire clothing there.

Ayana
09-07-2003, 02:52 PM
I don't think you'll be able to get a good Renn costume for less than $500...after all, when you commission a costume you're not only paying for the materials, but also labor. You get what you pay for-if you're only willing to pay $180 you're not going to get a high quality costume. But good luck in your search.