PDA

View Full Version : Hitomi Yaida / Yaiko?

Nine
10-12-2002, 06:58 AM
Has anyone cosplayed her, or even heard of her? One of her best songs is resung by wildside and that version appears on Guitar Freaks 5th Mix (B'coz I love you).

I'm going to cosplay her and I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of her... I talk to a lot of j-pop lovers about her and they go "whos that?" XD I also go to japanese import stores and i ask if they have her cd's. They say "Hitomi?" I say "No, Hitomi YAIDA" They allways say no but I find 3 or 4 singles by her in the store lol..

Has anyone ever cosplayed her? I think I'll be the first O_O (and probably the first one crosscosplaying her XD)

Attached is a picture of her ^^ (I LOVE HER GUITAR!!!)

Ayaka
10-12-2002, 03:35 PM
Gwah I love her! I listen to her (the daiya-monde album) almost every morning on the way to school. ^^ I have to find some more of her CDs . . .

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 04:22 PM
Ooo, kick ass. I wanna see some pictures when you make that costume, Nine. I can pretend that I met the real Hitomi Yaida and impress everyone. (Meaning her stuffed animals...)

Nine
11-03-2002, 05:32 AM
I was thinking of ditching Hitomi Yaida because I was getting kind of... bored of her. But I found her newest album in Poly (an asian music import store) I/Flancy... I love it so much :D It's gotten me back into my Hitomi Yaida groove, so I really wanna cosplay her XD

Has anyone picked up this album? I was thinking of ordering it over the internet for a christmas present... but paying $30 in the store for the album, without the wait, without the s/h... i was a happy camper. (I also played a good game of PPP2nd mix before I went to that store so I was twice as happy!) XD

aeva
11-03-2002, 09:24 AM
I LOVE her. >3 She's so very hot. I'm very fond of "Over the Distance"... its my favorite song by her. Have fun cosplaying her- I';d really like to see pictures! =D

Ayaka
11-03-2002, 03:27 PM
Why is it that everyone seems to have an Asian music import store near them but me? Ah well, guess I'll have to hit Mitsuwa . . . (Asahiya doesn't have that many CDs . . .)