PDA

View Full Version : Anime Conji - Kingdom Hearts Gathering!

iSaucyCosplay
03-27-2010, 01:49 PM
The original thread is being approved after a couple of recent posts on the website forum... I don't know why its set up like that but when it's updated I'll post a link here :)

So the date and location aren't specified yet mainly because lack of information and I know that's bad planning and I apologize. I haven't personally been to the Double Tree Hotel but I'm familliar with Mission Valley so as a fallback plan we can meet up at (Not exactly inside but in the shopping center area) the Rising Sun anime store. (Sign says Anime O Manga) I know Conji is two weeks away but I need to go research the site!

-Update 1-
Time and Date: Saturday April 10th

-List of Organizers-
iSaucyCosplay

-List of Attendees-
iSaucyCosplay
iSaucyCosplay's Brother
iSaucyCosplay's Brother's Friend (LOL)
Vinu from AnimeConji.org

Rosegoddess3
03-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Some of the Final Fantasy crew might stop by. I'll be Tifa, although not AC Tifa (so it won't exactly fit..oh well). FF is on Sat at 2:00 poolside, so it might be cool to have it around that time due to character overlap (we have a Yuffie and Aerith as well, but I can't speak for their attendance).

Yay Kingdom Hearts!!

iSaucyCosplay
03-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Yeah I'm probably going to have it on saturday, and if you want we can have it near each other for the character overlap haha. So just let me fix the schedule and we'll be set :3

iSaucyCosplay
03-27-2010, 08:37 PM
I' having cosplay problems so I'm going to have to cancel the gathering, if anyone is interested in taking my position just say so