PDA

View Full Version : Any HunterxHunter, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Flame of Recca or Shaman King cosplayers?

Mibuzen
09-07-2003, 09:55 AM
Hey everyone. My planned cosplays for AnimeNEXT are Hisoka from HunterxHunter, Kurama from Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Mikagami from Flame of Recca and Hao from Shaman King but I don't know what times to do them due to not really knowing many other people who cosplay from these series. Frighteningly enough my two roommates might both be cosplaying as Hiei(NO YAOI JOKES!) and one of them might be cosplay as Killua from HxH or Koganei from Recca but is anyone else cosplaying from these series and if so what times so I can schedule my costumes according to who is doing what at what times. Thanks. Later.

RX 03
09-07-2003, 12:03 PM
I'll be there in my HoroHoro costume.. And I might have my snowboard done by ANext. ^_^

Mibuzen
09-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Cool. I probably won't be hard to find as Hao because I'll have an Obacho with me. Not real of course.

TyJILDown
09-18-2003, 09:17 PM
I'll have my Anna with me and hopefully finish my boyfriend's Yoh costume ^^

ldoss_princess
04-17-2004, 10:11 PM
i'm gonna be there in a lee bailong costume, its based on the manga though so its a little off. but think we can get a photoshoot together?

digikoomi
04-17-2004, 11:32 PM
I'll have my Anna with me and hopefully finish my boyfriend's Yoh costume ^^
hey~ you are going too? Nice! gonna see you there :jjacks:

I don't know what to cosplay... hard to choose... because I have Yoh, Eliza froma shaman king, Kurapika from Hunter x hunter... god.. and so hard to cosplay with friend since US is too big..... now my head hurts :waaaah:

Mibuzen
04-19-2004, 11:48 AM
I will be revising Hao for AnimeNEXT. Hopefully I'll have my Oracle Bell done by then and I guess I could do the lego's on his fists and feet and the earrings. My other costumes will be Pegasus from YugiOh and Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. So we should have a Shaman King photoshoot. Digikoomi, you should cosplay as Kurapica again. There needs to be more HxH cosplayers in the world.

StarDustShadow
04-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Me and my sis will be corssplayed on Saturday as Hiei-chan (me! Love him!) and her as Youko Kurama. I've been trying to gather the YYH cosplayers for discussion of a possible photoshoot (there'll be quite a few of us at the con) but so far to no avail lol ^^; I'll keep trying though, hurrah for YYH!