PDA

View Full Version : I Had A Blast!!

CinsAngel
09-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Thats Everyone for a wonderful time! I hope the campout went well!
I have a bunch of pics up on my gallery so go enjoy!
And thanks Kyle for organizing this event! Can't wait to see the pics!

Cins (the Mute Pirate)

Sana-chan
09-07-2003, 02:04 PM
Me too! It was so much fun! Thanks so much Kyle and Adella for this! It was great seeing everybody again XD.

Arisugawa Juri
09-07-2003, 04:01 PM
I did not wish to leave, as everyone was so wonderful. I feel so fortunate to have been able to meet so many amazing, hilarious people. ("Both hands above the table." "Haha!...Oh my god, I just got it.")

duck
09-07-2003, 04:13 PM
I had so much fun! It was great to finally be able to meet all of you all!

Thank you so much to Kyle and Adella who must have put so much work into the event - and especially Kyle, who was just running around taking all his awesome pictures.

Although I must say, I was in serious "ohmygod, they are all so PRETTY!" mode for much of the event...

skyknyt
09-07-2003, 05:08 PM
I had such a great time, thanks so much to everyone for being so much fun.

"One time, I cosplay camp, I stuck a noisemaker in Juri's..."

skye

Mink
09-07-2003, 05:12 PM
OMG I HAD A BLAST!

Benda and I raved about it all the way home. We met so many awsome people (all of you included!) and I can't wait to see you all again at Ani-Magic! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Kyle and Sarah.....that was the most fun I have had in such a long time! Whens the next one?! lol

Hey Juri.....There go my nipples again......

One time...at cosplay camp......

skyknyt
09-07-2003, 05:13 PM
AND OF COURSE! we can't forget the massage train!

skye

Arisugawa Juri
09-07-2003, 05:17 PM
"There go my nipples again!"

"It's like a masturbation anchor!"

"Temecula.. sweetest of the transition metals."

Iori E
09-07-2003, 08:09 PM
I had a wonderful time. Thanks everyone. It was great seeing you all again.

Too much great stuff that happened the past day... so I think I'll just repeat one or two lines every so often.

"Now we know what Kusanagi looks like at 6 in the morning."

"What's the difference between Michael Jackson and an astronaut?"

Wolfgirl
09-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Fav line to remember from the campout.

"I put honey on things I don't remember"

LOL

BlueLady
09-08-2003, 01:50 AM
hee hee thanks so much.. I dont think my tent or mind shall ever be the same!!

Dark Vision
09-08-2003, 04:45 AM
It was sooooooo fun. I love these gatherings. Its just lets us wild bunch go crazy in this sane world we call... the world.

Thanks goes to the Adella and the Kyle.

Benda
09-08-2003, 10:12 AM
lol.

I had such a wonderful time! Everyone was so nice (Even gavin after I slapped him Sorry again!) I'm glad I met so many people and made so many friends. You guys are sooooooo awesome.

Wolfgirl
09-08-2003, 02:53 PM
lol.

I had such a wonderful time! Everyone was so nice (Even gavin after I slapped him Sorry again!) I'm glad I met so many people and made so many friends. You guys are sooooooo awesome.

I had so much fun--besides the car accident. Now that i look at it that was fun. I got to see how the cops run things in the middle of no where:P

it was great meeeting you guys too. I made so many new friends. I hope to see you all at animagic.

Kusanagi
09-08-2003, 03:33 PM
>hee hee thanks so much.. I dont think my tent or mind shall ever be the same!!

Kusanagi - corrupting the minds of the corrupted even further since 1996. XD

BlueLady
09-08-2003, 06:43 PM
BlueLady~ringleading the corruption from behind the scenes since 1996

Suzushichan
09-08-2003, 08:48 PM
I had a lot of fun even though i didn't get to spend the night. ^^ well, hope to see you all again soon!

Freya
09-09-2003, 01:44 PM
I wish I could've spent the night, but with the drive back to Malibu and all that...nope.

But regardless I had a blast! Totally elevated stress off my shoulders, and it was great hanging out with everyone again!