PDA

View Full Version : Best Memories.

RoseDuelist
09-07-2003, 02:03 PM
What were your favorite parts of this and what do you remember most?

- Trying to quiet down my tent (impossible task).
-Getting thwacked in the head by a big rubber ball at 1:00am... then once more trying to quiet down.
- Thwacking Steven and Tabitha with one swing.... and more noise ensuing. -_-*
- Meeting each other in real life and... talking about what happens online... O_o;
-Seeing a giant spider in my bathroom stall's door.... then an ant that could easily EAT THAT SPIDER!!!
-Looking awesome in Kyle's pics (Hazaa!! It was pretty *_* ).
-An over abundance of Hot Dogs.
-Tabitha's face when waking up next to Steven XD
-Loosing my chair (did anyone find it? If not oh well. It probably broke anyway. :( )
- Jeanie's car wreck. (You ok honey? *cry* I hope you aren't hurt).

It was an awesome time. Sorry we left in such a hurry. I wasn't feeling well. The cold air and hard ground didn't agree with me. :( I love camping but owie...

Can't wait for the pics. ^_^

Arisugawa Juri
09-07-2003, 04:05 PM
- Meeting so many new people.
- The "massage train" by the fire.
- Being quite the pyromaniac by the fire.
- Having others shocked at my age.
- Shared jokes with Skyknyt and others in the evening.
- Tent issues.
- Taking photos, of course.
- Watching Adella run shrieking out of the bathroom when I pointed out a spider.
- Kusanagi and crew with the noisemakers..
- Dumping my water bottle on my face moments before departing.

Mink
09-07-2003, 05:20 PM
-All the freaking jokes "One time..at cosplay camp..."
-Definatly the massage train....mmmmyeah
-The Inuyasha yuri or yaoi pic
-the chips burned forever...all that time all we needed to add was some damn chips!
-My pimpin backpack
-Dark Visions girly giggle (SO adorable!)
-Meeting everyone
-Guessing everyones age lol...gomen Juri....
-Having Jarred yell at Rose Duelest's uncle "Im so dissapointed...I wanted you to kill us all in our sleep!"
- Breakfast at that old time diner...that was cool
-That totally hick city that shuned Benda and I because we looked like freaks in the grocery store.
-Pics pics pics!

Benda says: -Being forced to take a yaoi pic for Minks Inuyasha fantasys...
Mink says : MMMMMMMMMyea
Thats all for now...more later!

Arisugawa Juri
09-07-2003, 05:24 PM
Yes, my age definitely makes it onto the list. I cannot believe that you all think I am around eighteen!

That is hilarious about RoseDuelist's uncle.. Skyknyt, Ashley and I were discussing turning this outing into a horror movie, "Dead on Film."

"They thought there were just going for a photoshoot, but they were wrong--dead wrong."

Daitenshi
09-07-2003, 06:46 PM
What were your favorite parts of this and what do you remember most?
-Loosing my chair (did anyone find it? If not oh well. It probably broke anyway. :( )

Was it one of those large chairs that was set up by the fire? If so, none of us really had room left... so it was left behind. ^^;

Speaking of leaving stuff: OMG Jarod! *kills you* Do you realize how much crap you left behind!?!?!? O.o Seriously... we gathered most of it, but everything from your jacket to you cosplay accesories... *kills you again*

skyknyt
09-07-2003, 07:04 PM
AHHHHHH WHY WAS YOUR COSTUME SO WONDERFUL!?

skye

Tetsugyu
09-07-2003, 07:30 PM
-All the freaking jokes "One time..at cosplay camp..."
-Definatly the massage train....mmmmyeah
-the chips burned forever...all that time all we needed to add was some damn chips!
-My pimpin backpack
-Dark Visions girly giggle (SO adorable!)
-Meeting everyone
-Having Jarod yell at Rose Duelest's uncle "Im so dissapointed...I wanted you to kill us all in our sleep!"

1. One time, at Cosplay camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy. What? You don't think I know how to get myself off?
2. Yeah it was gooooood.
3. Amazing how flameble they where!
4. Yeah your Pimpin' Backpack kicked ass. It's going on the quotes thread. ;)
5. Yeah he's worse than me!
6. Damn that Tom! He had so many opertunities...so much wasted murder...
Speaking of leaving stuff: OMG Jarred! *kills you* Do you realize how much crap you left behind!?!?!? O.o Seriously... we gathered most of it, but everything from your jacket to your cosplay accesories... *kills you again*

It's Jarod. Um...I left things behind??? I thought I had everything. -_-;; Gomen...are you sure it was my stuff?? Because I didn't bring a jacket...and I thought I had all my accessories.

Oh and I should explain this to everyone: Tabitha, Tim and I are sorry we missed out on Breakfast with you guys. What happend was we where on our way to the resturant when we came upon an accident scene. We found Wolf Girl (Jeaine) had gotten into a fender bender (putting it lightly) right at the the intersection of Deer Pine Rd and Firicus or something. We stayed got out and did what we could to help her. Tim, Tabs, and Jeanie almost got ran over when the fuckin' cable on the tow truck gave way and sent the car rolling backwards on them! But lucky they where ok. Wish I could say the same for my now soiled shorts. I was across the street watching them with it happend. I almost had a heart-attack. @_@

She's ok. She's a little bruised but no worse for ware. Her car was towed and so Tabby offered to take her home with us. So that's the 411.

Mink
09-07-2003, 07:50 PM
Oh wolf girl......*sends many huggles and flowers*I hope you are ok!

Daitenshi
09-07-2003, 07:56 PM
It's Jarod. Um...I left things behind??? I thought I had everything. -_-;; Gomen...are you sure it was my stuff?? Because I didn't bring a jacket...and I thought I had all my accessories.

Ah, sorry, I saw someone else spell it that way in their post @_@ I just changed it in mine.

As for the stuff, Adella has a bag of your little pirate accesories, and as for everything else we just assumed it was yours since we kept finding more and more little things. Sooo.... someone left a jacket. And a plate (wtf?). And a chair. And a hairbrush (with Kurama hair in it).
Oh yeah.... and plenty of people LEFT THEIR TRASH EVERYWHERE! *rant*

Eeee... need caffine. Happy lala posts will come once the sweet life blood has taken effect. Yes. =D

Tetsugyu
09-07-2003, 08:00 PM
*checks stuff* Oh crap. I'm sorry Jenny. I could have sworn I had packed my pirate acessories >< . No sleep and no Squirt makes Jarod...something something...

Jenny: Forgetful?

Jarod: Don't mind if I do! *dies*

Crap. Plate is mine. I can't atest to anything else, and I just checked my bags for the stuff. I didn't want to leave in such a rush but we wanted to catch up with you guys and take off from the diner. *hugs you and hands you Super Caffinated JOLT!-cola* ^_^

Iori E
09-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Oh... wow. Sorry to hear that, Jarod. I hope everything's all right. x_x

Just so you know, Nasir has your jug and your photo album (as well as Kusanagi's tent, I believe).

Tetsugyu
09-07-2003, 08:06 PM
Thanks Andy. She's ok. We took her home and stayed with her while she faced her Grandma, so she wouldn't get yelled at too much. She's in decent spirits and the insurance company said she gets 500 in repair costs and free car rental until her's is fixed. Also, the other guy had NO insurance so that automaticly puts Jeanie in the right, even though they both were to blame.

Shit! My pics! Aww crap! Damn it. I am really sorry you guys. I was way to tired to function properly. I still am! @_@. Tell Nasir thanks for holding the jug and album. Guuhhh. Need sleep...i

Kusanagi
09-07-2003, 08:10 PM
>Kusanagi and crew with the noisemakers

I feel so flattered that you thought I was the ringleader XD

>And a hairbrush (with Kurama hair in it).
That would be CinsAngel's brush.

>(as well as Kusanagi's tent, I believe).
Yah, we got about halfway home and I noticed I forgot it. I trust he will hold onto it XD

Kusanagi
09-07-2003, 08:13 PM
I noticed coming onto Pine Hills Road the sign was crooked and there were two crewman out there in yellow vests. It wasnt that way when we all went to breakfast.

Good to know shes ok.

Iori E
09-07-2003, 08:13 PM
It's quite all right. I haven't gotten any sleep either, so I know how it is. (I keep tellin' ya, your afghan retains no warmth.) :P

Oh yeah! A very special thanks to Justin for putting up our tent! XD

Daitenshi
09-07-2003, 08:23 PM
I noticed coming onto Pine Hills Road the sign was crooked and there were two crewman out there in yellow vests. It wasnt that way when we all went to breakfast.

O.O Wow, that explains it. We were wondering where you guys went...glad to hear she's OK!!!

Ashe
09-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Now that I've had a little nap I can quite safely say that I had a wonderful time. I honestly didn't expect to enjoy camping so much, but it was fun! I just have to say, Rose Duellist's uncle owned this camping trip- he did almost all of the actual camping work and let the rest of us just play- tell him thanks!!
Thanks to Kyle and Sarah for organizing and putting up with all of us, as well!

Hands down, my favorite part of this trip was getting to pretend I was an elf. =p

Tetsugyu
09-07-2003, 08:37 PM
YES! That is the very sign she backed into! And the very sign that got slamed even more when the cable broke! ><

Wolfgirl
09-07-2003, 08:57 PM
LOL I think I'm ok. But my ass really hurts? I guess combination car wreck and sleeping on rock hard ground dont mix LOL

I'd like to thank all who helped me. You guys where so nice. I thought I was going ot end up in a small town jail cell somewhere with some chic named bertha. Either that or have to hitch a ride in the back of a chicken truck. Myabye god was trying to tell me that "Thou shall not camp" LOL

especially when the car roooled off the thing. I think they where purposley trying to get rid of us. "oh just another accident lets dispose of the car and the owners in a freak accident"

I had a great time. We should do this agian. My fav part of the camp out was coming back from the bathroom and seeing the massage train. LOL I thought everyone found magic mushrooms in the woods or something. The marshmellows *does a homer simpson* mmmmmmm marshmellows.

Big thanks to Tetsugyu ,Tabitha,Tim. I don't know what I would have done without you guys. My grandma seemed a lot calmer after you left my house.Now my mother on the other hand. RRRRRRUNN lock the door baracade it and sneek out the back window. LOL

Tetsugyu and tim, hey you got to see my big black kitty ;-)

Oh yea we thought everyone at the breakfust dinner would have heard about the accident. This really freaky lady at the accident came over to us. She handed me my car parts and huged me and said OH im going back to the dinner to Talk to the locals about what happend. She kept hugging me which I guess is ok , but I was holding SHARP car parts that where digging into me. Lady leave me alone You country stalker LOL

Anyways I'm ok. I think that car had a curse on it or something. Everytiime I get it fixed something falls off it. LOL I just am tired of having a sore ass though. LOL No comments please:P

I had a great time.

Tetsugyu
09-07-2003, 09:01 PM
*hugs Wolfgirl* I'm just glad I could help you. I wish you nothing but the best.

Kusanagi
09-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Just so everyone knows and nobody spreads rumors...

That sore ass has NOTHING to do with the fact she spent the night in the same tent with several other individuals including me.

That is all.

Mink
09-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Oh Im so glad wolf girl! *hugs tons* get plenty of rest tonight and relax....I know things like that can be a little tramamtic!

BlueLady
09-08-2003, 01:46 AM
yeah I took her home she's fine...

hmm favorate memories...discussing who to sacrifice to the campfire

debating changing cosplay to cosplayorgy.com after the massage line.

And lastly...forgetting where i was and scaring the shit out of myself waking up looking at kusanagi...

Saying " hi..you're Rose duelists uncle right... My names ... and we hear you can set up tents...

The blitzball orgy poker party in my tent...nuff said

Dark Vision
09-08-2003, 04:47 AM
Meeting a lot of new people.

The bananza of hot dogs people brought because nobody knew what to bring.

The bananza of squirt for the same reason.

Adella saying "I remember I used to put honey on something I don't remember"

Blitz ball in the tent!!!

Taking on Kusanagi's bet to run down the steps in total darkness with out any light sources.

The noise maker.

Losing my noise maker on the way back.

And of course the massage train.

For those at the accident scene, my condolescences, and best wishes.

Oo, and the jacket that was left behind may have been mine. Black and grey with hood. Designed for long time exposure to the wilderness. I have to check my stuff again, but I usually lose that jacket all the time for some reason.

Sana-chan
09-08-2003, 07:39 AM
Juss seeing everyone again, being an elf, being silly... the usual.

I just wish I could've spent the night -_-;

Benda
09-08-2003, 10:08 AM
Hmm. What I remembered most....

-Slapping poor Gavin I felt SOOOOOOO Bad. Here's the sotry so no one gets confused. We were sitting around the fire and I was leaning over and he pushed me I got so freaked and just by instinc I turned around and smacked him. But After I did I almost started crying I was like "I'm sooooo sorry! I was just so scared! You must hate me!" It was so sad. And he was like "Its okay I deserved it" And still I continued to apologize for the rest of the trip.

I remember Kusanagi backing up over a log and falling on his back. I hope your okay! ^-^

LOL The picture of me as kouga and inuyasha looking like we're peeing on a tree.

The train line of massage and How I had like 6 hands tickling me and I could tell whose was whose.

And my whole "Keep both hands above the table!"

Also getting woken up at 7 in the morning by everyone talking so loud. Its all good though

I also can't forget the train ride there. Lol I was sitting with a guy who was totally stoned and he was hilarious.

Oh yeah and Whenever I told someone that O travelled 7 hours to get there they would hug me ^-^

Oh yeah wolf girl I'm glad your okay!!!!!!!

BlueLady
09-08-2003, 12:39 PM
okay new thread...how did you injure yourself at the cosplay .com campout?..haha

skyknyt
09-08-2003, 12:41 PM
I tripped over a rock and scraped up my leg. =/

skye

Yuna
09-08-2003, 01:18 PM
Adella is very well done. =3

Wolfgirl
09-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Sneeks onto cosplay.com at work. LOL

I'm ok exept I think someone put a voodoo lady curse on me at some point in time because this morning i woke up and the rear view mirror on my grandmas car falls off and smacks me in the head. LOL

ANYONE HAVE A FOUR LEAF CLOVER OR A RABBITS FOOT!!!!

My fav memmory was flaming marshmellows.

Who can forget .." I put honey on things I don't remember quote"

Hmm I got injured at the campout the giant hill just winded me. Never camp where you have to climb up a hill. LOL

Thanks everyone for the thanks. I'll be fine I after I strangle a few car insurance agents. I think It was more shock then injury.

Dark Vision
09-08-2003, 02:46 PM
Injured... no injuries, except sometimes to my ego when i tripped over rocks, or trying to climb that rotten out tree stump.

Kusanagi
09-08-2003, 03:14 PM
Falling backwards over that stupid log and banging up my arm pretty good...

But that wasnt nearly as bad as dropping my sandwich when I fell over said log... ^_^

Tetsugyu
09-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Meeting a lot of new people.

The bananza of hot dogs people brought because nobody knew what to bring.

The bananza of squirt for the same reason.

Adella saying "I remember I used to put honey on something I don't remember"

The noise maker.

For those at the accident scene, my condolescences, and best wishes.

Yesh!

Not for me! I couldn't get enough hot beef injections!

Yeah, that was even too much squirt for me! *snuck two 2 liters home* Muwahahaha!

Isn't she funny?

Noise Maker? Me?

Thanks. But send them to wolfgirl/Jeanie. She had the worst stress of us all. My blessings again, go to her.

BlueLady
09-08-2003, 05:56 PM
the mosquitos have eaten me alive gah!!!!!! Damn you expired bug spray!!!!

How's the arm kusanagi?

more happy memories....

Meeting Wolfgirl's extended family of cuteness...I am referring to all her puppies and kitties.

Mink
09-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Yeah do bug bites count as injurys? Because I have an URT load of them....but other than that I came away with great feelings!

Kusanagi
09-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Strange...I didnt get any bites at all...and I didn't use bug spray.

BustaJonesGavin
09-08-2003, 06:24 PM
well aren't you special?? ;P I'm just teasin...heh. Oh and Benda....I deserved it...stop feeling bad XD

Favorite moment....massage train.... ::happy drugged up smile::

If I care to think of any other moments...I'll list them ^_^

skyknyt
09-08-2003, 06:52 PM
my left leg is all scratched up from a rock, my right leg is all scratched up because of ITCHY ITCHY BUGBITES!

Skye HATES the bugs! HATES THEM!

skye

Sana-chan
09-08-2003, 07:02 PM
I didn't really get injured save for my knee hurting, but... it always hurts so lol. Oh wait, a tree branchtwigthing smacked my face =O lol XP.

cutekawaii
09-08-2003, 07:47 PM
Oh yeah.... and plenty of people LEFT THEIR TRASH EVERYWHERE! *rant*Ok, I didn't even go to the campout but THIS I CANNOT CONDONE. I hope you people that left your trash around feel like crap, and I hope some of you WISER people cleaned some of it up.

*fumes*

Dark Vision
09-08-2003, 08:04 PM
I remember there was like 40 bees in one opened can of soda. Cleanup was hell because of them yellow jackets.

Suzushichan
09-08-2003, 08:37 PM
damn. sounds like I missed a lot after i left.
Well, Let's see; the Kouga an' Inu Yasha pics '_^.
seein' everyone again. and OMFG! Gavin! I feel soooo stupid for realizing who you were until you were IN costume. gah! I feel so stupid! SORRY! ><
Wolf girl; I'm glad to hear you're okay.
Tetsugyu; Sprite good. not 7up. gomen.
I'm glad to have seen everyone again and I hope to see you all at Animagic! ^^ *glomps everybody*

Suzushichan
09-08-2003, 08:39 PM
ER...oops, I MEANT SQUIRT! SQUIRT!!!! I'm SORRY!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE! SQUIRT NOT SPRITE!!!! *runs and hides in a corner....*

Daitenshi
09-08-2003, 09:45 PM
Nikki - Admin, Adella and I were the main people cleaning up on both days @_@ There were cans and wrappers everywhere (even at night when there were no bees, so that's no excuse for not walking 10 feet to throw that stuff away!).

I had fun, really, but that one point just makes me so mad ^^;;;;;;;

Wolfgirl
09-08-2003, 10:24 PM
the mosquitos have eaten me alive gah!!!!!! Damn you expired bug spray!!!!

How's the arm kusanagi?

more happy memories....

Meeting Wolfgirl's extended family of cuteness...I am referring to all her puppies and kitties.

LOL It's my dog and cat zoo:P

Thank you so much for the help. I really owe you guys. I have a rental car now mahahah so I'll be at ani magic with you guys. I'll have to post a picture of the puppies for everyone.

I have a really big favor to ask of you bluelady and tetsuga ooops i cant spell that. LOL

Ok everything was ok to do with my car. The insurance covered the body damage right. There ready to tow it to temecula. The tow company in julian must be run by slime bags. They will not release my car to me even though I faxed them my licence and registration. Like they asked.
The body shop said that usualy is not nesscary and said they where jacking me around.

It gets better. Remember how the guy who hit me. his car was in the lot, My car was no where to be seen. Now they are saying they will not release my car. the body shop was expecting the car to be there and they said "OH WE DIDNT RECIVE YOUR FAX!!!" They got the fax when she faxed it over.

The favor I need to ask is it ok if I use you guys as wittness's to the fact that his car was in the lot and my car was no where to be seen. That and the cop was there and saw them drop the car off the tow truck.

"word to the wise never crash your car in a place where a lady runs up to you and says. Im going to go tell everyone at the dinner what happend? LOL

I'll owe you guys big time ill think of somehow to make it up to you at ani magic.

Benda
09-09-2003, 12:52 AM
I got like 20 bug bites! I spent all school today scratching and people were staring. It was bad.

Iori E
09-09-2003, 03:45 AM
Yeah, we were among the very last ones to leave the campsite. There was some very weird stuff lying around, let me tell ya. We saw some one-legged pants (Justin got a kick outta that), and what I think was a dog collar.
I feel guilty, too. Some of the "armor" pieces of my gloves tore out and fell off. I tried to find, pick up, and throw away all of them, but I fear that a few of them were forever lost among the leaves on the ground...

Huy, you lost your noisemaker?! Nasir was really looking forward to that at Ani-Magic! (Actually, we all were...) XD

Arisugawa Juri
09-09-2003, 09:15 AM
(remembers the, er, interesting plans we had for the noisemaker, and how Skye jammed it into my gums on accident. ^^; )

As for injuries, I believe I escaped relatively intact, save the bashing of the gums. A few sore muscles from climbing up so many steps, but that will all express itself as nice legs later.

skyknyt
09-09-2003, 09:39 AM
Not to be too willful, but better your gums than my...
errr
posterior.

skye

Yuna
09-09-2003, 02:40 PM
Nikki - Admin, Adella and I were the main people cleaning up on both days @_@ There were cans and wrappers everywhere (even at night when there were no bees, so that's no excuse for not walking 10 feet to throw that stuff away!).

I had fun, really, but that one point just makes me so mad ^^;;;;;;;

Like Kyle said, had everyone just cleaned up their own mess, it wouldn't have been a problem at all...

Cleaning up after the picnic was also hell x__x; Sorry we left early or we would have helped you guys with the clean up >_<; I feel bad now @__@;

Dark Vision
09-09-2003, 02:46 PM
Skye, was it too quick for you, but we did it twice. and who has that picture, o yeah, Arisugawa Juri, I want that pic.

Wolfgirl
09-11-2003, 04:41 PM
Yesh!

Not for me! I couldn't get enough hot beef injections!

Yeah, that was even too much squirt for me! *snuck two 2 liters home* Muwahahaha!

Isn't she funny?

Noise Maker? Me?

Thanks. But send them to wolfgirl/Jeanie. She had the worst stress of us all. My blessings again, go to her.

LOL I love hot beef injections. I think I ate enough hotdogs to go into a hot dog hibernation.

"As god as my wittness I will never eat another hot dog agian"
I brought the hawaian punch.

Thanks so much for the blessings it's been a real stressful week. Never crash your car in a place like that. LOL

skyknyt
09-11-2003, 04:50 PM
Skye, was it too quick for you, but we did it twice. and who has that picture, o yeah, Arisugawa Juri, I want that pic.

We'll see what we can work out for ani-magic....

skye

RoseDuelist
09-11-2003, 05:17 PM
Meh, my uncle and I brought our own trash bag so our trash was in those. ^_^

Anyway, no biggie about my chair. It only cost about 20 bucks. However, my uncle informed me he left his stove there. @_@ Man, I guess we were forgetful. Anybody pick that up?

Meep! Juri! You so young!!! ^.^ I thought you were at least my age. heh heh...

Kusanagi
09-11-2003, 08:40 PM
>Huy, you lost your noisemaker?! Nasir was really looking forward to that at Ani-Magic! (Actually, we all were...) XD

Don't worry - I still have mine XD

Iori E
09-11-2003, 10:56 PM
Don't worry - I still have mine XD

Nice. You can do with it to Huy what Huy did with it to Gavin. *wink wink nudge nudge*

BustaJonesGavin
09-12-2003, 05:01 AM
O_o HUH??

::panics:: what am I not remembering???

skyknyt
09-12-2003, 10:04 AM
I think he meant what Huy did with it to me...

skye

Suzushichan
09-12-2003, 03:42 PM
nani? ~_~ I wanna' know what happenned!

Iori E
09-12-2003, 05:42 PM
Was it skye? Ack! I'm going senile...

Suzushichan
09-12-2003, 05:49 PM
heh.heh. another fun memory; Kusanagi commenting on having silver spraypaint on his hands from a certain costume I had on at comic-con. heh.heh. '_^

Suzushichan
09-12-2003, 05:50 PM
heh.heh. another fun memory; Kusanagi commenting on having silver spraypaint on his hands from a certain costume I had on at comic-con. heh.heh. ;)

Mink
09-12-2003, 09:27 PM
*Mink is offically confused*

Iori E
09-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Ha ha, I now fully understand the appeal of inside jokes... ^_^

BustaJonesGavin
09-12-2003, 09:53 PM
I officially have no clue what the hell is going on, lol

Kusanagi
09-12-2003, 11:20 PM
And that is a good thing. A very good thing.

It's gonna stay that way too. :)

Suzushichan
09-13-2003, 01:27 AM
yep. *glompz Kusanagi* ^^
um...*glompz gavin jus' because i can.* :D

BlueLady
09-13-2003, 01:36 PM
as Ive said before.... Kusanagi...porn star in the making..*laughs*

Mink
09-13-2003, 02:21 PM
Well I coulda told you that!;)

skyknyt
09-13-2003, 02:59 PM
nani? ~_~ I wanna' know what happenned!

Juri got pictures, which will no doubt be up sooner rather than later.

skye

Suzushichan
09-13-2003, 04:23 PM
heh.heh.okay. ^^

Kusanagi
09-14-2003, 12:03 AM
I feel so loved ^_^

Suzushichan
09-14-2003, 01:51 AM
you should! >< j/k...
^^ you are.

BlueLady
09-14-2003, 11:39 AM
love,,what is this strange word you speak of Kusanagi?? I was just pondering putting you up for the highest bidder at animagic..

RoseDuelist
09-14-2003, 01:05 PM
Kusanagi..... porn star.... ?

That I may watch. *walks off whistling* ^.^

Kusanagi
09-14-2003, 02:54 PM
LMFAO!

You guys crack me up ^_^

Oh and Blue, I get 50%.

Rose - must...resist...urge to comment...

BlueLady
09-14-2003, 02:59 PM
Suuure Kusanagi...it will be payable after the auction....sure...

naughty naughty Rose heh

Kusanagi
09-14-2003, 03:05 PM
Once again, I feel REALLY loved now ^_^

Suzushichan
09-14-2003, 03:20 PM
And once again; you should, er, ARE! ^^ *hugz 4 everyone!*

Daitenshi
09-14-2003, 09:51 PM
whoooo boy I missed something

Kusanagi
09-15-2003, 11:31 AM
I think I missed something, and suddenly I'm the one being talked about. But its all good :)

Mink
09-15-2003, 02:05 PM
And you know Kusanagi is sitting at home, in front of his computer, blushing like hell....

Kusanagi
09-15-2003, 05:47 PM
Guilty as charged XD

skyknyt
09-15-2003, 05:53 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww

sky

Suzushichan
09-15-2003, 07:58 PM
>_< can't...resist...*GLOMP!*

BlueLady
09-15-2003, 10:59 PM
thats just blood running to his head as it get bigger, not blushing.. haha

mochihead
09-16-2003, 02:57 AM
Blood rushing to Kusanagi's head? Blushing? Porn star??? Bigger?

*shakes head* You guys know that you're just encouraging him...

skyknyt
09-16-2003, 03:22 AM
his head if we're *lucky.*

skye

BlueLady
09-16-2003, 10:43 AM
okay you people implied it... I claim innocence..at least in this!

Link Arroway
09-16-2003, 10:44 AM
*enters thread*
o_o
*leaves thread*

RoseDuelist
09-16-2003, 07:24 PM
Kusanagi- Please, comment away.. :-D Unless you'll get in trouble for it.. tsk tsk! ;)

Kusanagi
09-16-2003, 08:47 PM
I don't think I NEED to comment, you guys got it covered.

LOL, ok, I'll make one ^_^ You ladies are the ones who defended me on the boards when a certain person attacked me ^_^ And now you want me to become an adult film star...

LOL, you guys need banners or shirts that say "One of Kusanagi's lovely ladies!" or something similar XD

mochihead
09-16-2003, 08:53 PM
*raises eyebrow* I ain't nobody's lady! You're mine, Kusanagi!

*raises eyebrow again* BlueLady claiming innocence? Is the sky falling?

Darn it. I have to move back to California and get in on some of these memories!

Kusanagi
09-16-2003, 08:56 PM
>*raises eyebrow* I ain't nobody's lady! You're mine, Kusanagi!

I beg to differ ^_^

mochihead
09-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Oh, wait. That's right. You're no lady, Kusanagi! Just a yummy man!

Ok, enough off-topicness! *walks out with a sway in her hips*

BlueLady
09-17-2003, 01:18 AM
I think you are our man, not the other way around...

I leave you with one word,,OWNED!!! heh heh

Benda
09-17-2003, 10:18 AM
-_-;; Oh my...This has become rather interesting.... Kusanagi's ego is going to explode and I'm not going to stick around to clean it up. lol!

Mink
09-17-2003, 12:11 PM
Ditto Benda! *both walk off with a sway of the hips*

Kusanagi
09-17-2003, 03:08 PM
What the hell did I do now?

LOL, YOU are the ones insisting I become an adult film star :laughs and shakes head:

BlueLady
09-17-2003, 05:43 PM
its always your fault....

skyknyt
09-17-2003, 05:45 PM
Guys are always treated so poorly by women...

When will we learn to stand up for our rights?

skye

Sana-chan
09-17-2003, 06:51 PM
I am so teh lost and confused O_O. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't sleep over? lol

Another Random Memory: Accidentally catching, trapping, and probably killing a bee in my trashbag lol ><.

Wolfgirl
09-24-2003, 09:08 PM
Ack .. Hmm this is what happens when you dont post on the boards for a week or so:P

I have an idea cant we just put Kusanagi in some tight pants and put a spike colar on him and make him clean the house and vaccum?

skyknyt
09-24-2003, 09:41 PM
What, is he Shiingo Mama now?

skye

Tetsugyu
09-24-2003, 10:01 PM
Ack .. Hmm this is what happens when you dont post on the boards for a week or so:P

I have an idea cant we just put Kusanagi in some tight pants and put a spike colar on him and make him clean the house and vaccum?
Ohhhh Yeah! I second, third, forth AND fifth that motion! ><

Suzushichan
09-25-2003, 02:01 PM
do it! do it! do it! ^O^

Kusanagi
09-25-2003, 11:18 PM
:backs away slowly:

BlueLady
09-26-2003, 01:58 AM
you're screwed at ani magic, luv....

Kusanagi
09-26-2003, 01:54 PM
Pun intended? XD

Arisugawa Juri
09-26-2003, 05:18 PM
I have the Skye is molested by Huy picture.

Kusanagi
09-26-2003, 11:53 PM
Squeak Squeak Squeak Sqeeeeeeaaaaak!

BlueLady
09-27-2003, 04:59 PM
I plead the fifth...