PDA

View Full Version : Esther Blanchett Blue Nun Cosplay

xxmossgardenxx
04-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Hello there,

I did do a search, but most of what I turned up had links that no longer worked, or had nothing to due with Esthers Blue nun outfit (not sure of the real name)

I am happy to say that 5-7 girls in my dorm are doing a group Trinity Blood Cosplay! I personally am doing Esther's blue nun outfit.

I've been searching, but I have only pulled up about 3-4 images of this outfit, none of them showing the bottom. I am looking for detailed shots, and full outfit shots.

I am also wanting to ask people who have made this cosplay, what you did to make it. Materials, patterns, tips and techniques for this outfit.
Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

FeyMeggan
04-06-2010, 01:10 AM
if you look down a bit you'll see the trinity blood thread, and there in (some of the new-ish posts) you'll find links to a gallery of a LOT of tb images. You'll also be able to pick the brains of people that have made the nun outfits.

Rubin
07-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Are you looking for images from the anime, manga, or novels? All versions are the outfit are different.

Sonadira
04-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Hey I'm doing Esther Blanchett episode 4 for next year's Anime Boston (the pink gown one day, the blue nun attire the next two). May the force be with you! The details for her outfits are madness =3 =D!:heart:

Nefertieh
05-04-2011, 02:43 PM
In the novels, she only wears the dress throughout the first book (ROM I), and you never actually see the bottom of the outfit.

Here is a picture of the bottom of the outfit from the manga: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/trinity_blood/v01/c001/36.html