PDA

View Full Version : Any FFX cosplayers out there???

xXRealityXx
09-07-2003, 10:47 PM
^_^! Yeah I need to blend in lol Is anyone going as any ffx chara. I'ma go as yuna! Yay! Uhhh yeah..... post if you going as someone!!!!!!!!

Richii
09-08-2003, 12:43 AM
Im coming as Rikku! hehe I haven't worn her since last Animagic. I hope we can do so cool poses together!

Dark Vision
09-08-2003, 02:58 PM
I have me tidus costume, its likes to be worn a lot. And I'm probably gonna make a waka for a friend. There'll be a nice bunch out there.

I'll be tidus for awhile saturday....enough to jump in to the water.

Richii
09-08-2003, 05:06 PM
Dark Vision: Jump in the water?! wow I can't wait to see that. *wishes her Rikku was water proof*
Well I guess I could get in...I would just have to take off my shoes. ^^ It would be cool to have a Tidus a Rikku and a Wakka in the water for a picture because they are the "Swimming" Character.

xXRealityXx
09-08-2003, 07:01 PM
YAY! Lol pople replied *dances around like an idiot* lol wowzers! maybe we can meet sumwhere....I dunno..... >.< awaiting for more peoples lol

Richii
09-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Well there's a Final Fantasy gathering at 12pm by the pool side area on Sat. I'll be wearing Rikku around that time. Just look for me *points at picture* You can't miss me ^^ haha

Sana-chan
09-08-2003, 08:47 PM
I'm bringing my Summoner Yuna costume as always XD

and not jumping in the water in it O_O

Richii
09-08-2003, 10:24 PM
haha oh common sana! Yuna's swim too! lol

Sana-chan
09-10-2003, 08:24 PM
lol yeah she does... which is why I made Yuna's swimsuit ^_^. Yeahhhh I'll be bringing all 4 of my Yuna costumes to AniMagic. Whether I'll wear them all is another story lol, but definately summoner.

Richii
09-10-2003, 11:37 PM
Oh yeah I saw that in the gallerys. what a cute Idea *should do Rikku's but really cant get around to it now* It looked totally awesome!

Master Zero
09-11-2003, 10:41 AM
I was thinking of doing Lord Braska again, but I dont know. I'll keep ya'll posted

Dark Vision
09-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Okay for animagic they'll be a some of us insane peeps taking advantage of the last year we have a pool (i think), so we got people making a lot of waterproof type costumes. Hopefully I'll have a wakka in time for SkyeKynt.

Mandy Mitchell
09-11-2003, 01:35 PM
I have a Lulu and Rikku costume, but I won't be able to bring them this year since I have a lot of costume changes. =( I hope I can bring them next year!

AM Chair
09-12-2003, 09:07 AM
Okay for animagic they'll be a some of us insane peeps taking advantage of the last year we have a pool (i think), so we got people making a lot of waterproof type costumes. Hopefully I'll have a wakka in time for SkyeKynt.

Mina,
We have had conversations about the pool this year. Security is authorized to pull the badge of anyone messing around with the pool. If you are cosplaying as a FFX bather, that's cool. But we will not tolerate anyone being pushed in, splashed, tossed or general horseplaying in or near the pool area. Anyone in the pool needs to be bathing with bathing suit. FFX charaters in bathing suits is fine, but repeats of Titus being pushed into the pool are right out.

-Revell

xXRealityXx
09-27-2003, 12:22 AM
okay gosh its so near! and my costumes not water proof dangit! oh sorry for bumping an old thread. typical me. lol YAY! MUST GO AS YUNA DANGIT! MUWAHAHAHAHAH! oh gosh. i aint done with my dang costume. better start tomorrow. Muwahahahah *cackles evilly* anyways, i hope to see ya alls there! and what day are you going? im only going on the foruth so i dunno! ^_^