PDA

View Full Version : Yuna Wig FFX-2 Need some help please!!

strychnine
09-08-2003, 12:32 AM
I just finished my wig, at least, I think I have...and I was wondering...what do you guys think? I know it's blond, but when I got it, it was LONG and FLAT as hell...so I cut and styled it...and here is the finished product (please don't laugh too loud!! My first time styling!!)

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=78606&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

(If that link doesn't work, it's in my photo gallery)

Any suggestions on improvements? Any way I can make the hair not so BLONDE? If not, no big deal, it's better than my hair, which is long, black and red...lol

Thanks in advance!!!

Neko Kitty-Chan
09-08-2003, 07:03 AM
Well... You could use normal hair dye and turn it brown... Err I've never done that stuff before but mez trying to help! ^^

Kimiko
09-15-2003, 01:30 AM
If it's synthetic you shouldn't use real hair dye. Your best bet would be to hand color it with markers (there's a thread here on it already) Then you can do any "highlighting" that you want!

Hope that helps!

Beware_UY7
09-15-2003, 10:51 AM
It looks like you've used some kind of pomade on the tips of the hair... di you use any on the top? It might help keep it from looking a bit frizzy. And yeah, what Kimiko said: get couple brown permanemt markers (Sharpie's got to have brown...) and colour the wig: it takes a lot of time, but it works and wont rub off.

Hitomi chan
09-20-2003, 01:42 AM
wooooow!!! awesome for your first styling job!!! :bigtu: I couldn't do that in a million years U_U (I don't DARE to do that :thumbsup: )
For coloring it... sorry I don't have any ideas :woah: :lost:

strychnine
09-20-2003, 02:12 PM
Thanks for all the compliments guys, it's my first styling job. I actually just used some of the fake hair I cut off and did an experiment. I spray painted it with brown spray paint to see what would happen, and it worked well! It left some blond highlights and darkend the hair at the same time. I'll show you a picture. Since it's spray painted, it also made the wig a bit more stiff, which is great for keeping the rest of it in place....it went well ^_^